Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,322 members, 7,780,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:37 PM

Lazy Men:urhobo Men As A Case Study - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lazy Men:urhobo Men As A Case Study (2846 Views)

Urhobo Names And Their Meanings. / Interesting Facts About The Urhobo People Of Delta State / Tribe With Best And Worst Men As Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lazy Men:urhobo Men As A Case Study by NigeriaArmy15(m): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
An Uhrobo man can consume 30kegs of palm wine on a spot.

1 Like

Re: Lazy Men:urhobo Men As A Case Study by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
Does that make them lazy? undecided
Re: Lazy Men:urhobo Men As A Case Study by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
Really? grin
Re: Lazy Men:urhobo Men As A Case Study by jieta: 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
NigeriaArmy15: An Uhrobo man can consume 30kegs of palm wine on a spot.
if person tell you say u no get sense you go say na lie

1 Like

Re: Lazy Men:urhobo Men As A Case Study by NigeriaArmy15(m): 12:30am On Jul 09, 2014
jieta: if person tell you say u no get sense you go say na lie
wait

Re: Lazy Men:urhobo Men As A Case Study by NigeriaArmy15(m): 12:32am On Jul 09, 2014
zeemoore: Really? grin
yea....ogogoro, monkey tail, everytin join
Re: Lazy Men:urhobo Men As A Case Study by jieta: 7:26am On Jul 09, 2014
NigeriaArmy15: wait
the same way when GOD go punish you
Re: Lazy Men:urhobo Men As A Case Study by omoharry(f): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2014
Is true. I grew up to see women taking the bread winners role in the house while their husbands were busy playing jogba and drinking ogogoro. Not all of them sha but majority of dem are lazy, chauvinistic, unnecessarily arrogant and aggressive.

2 Likes

Re: Lazy Men:urhobo Men As A Case Study by NigeriaArmy15(m): 12:55am On Jul 12, 2014
omoharry: Is true. I grew up to see women taking the bread winners role in the house while their husbands were busy playing jogba and drinking ogogoro. Not all of them sha but majority of dem are lazy, chauvinistic, unnecessarily arrogant and aggressive.
majority of them, here in Abraka, you see women working as bricklayers,traders,farmers etc, the fucking Urhobo man sit idle at home,waiting patiently for the woman to come back with the profit of the day

1 Like

Re: Lazy Men:urhobo Men As A Case Study by NigeriaArmy15(m): 12:58am On Jul 12, 2014
jieta: the same way when GOD go punish you
wretched specimen like the hopeless rat
Re: Lazy Men:urhobo Men As A Case Study by fyneboi79(m): 1:55am On Jul 12, 2014
But without telling a lie or adding anytin to make it funny,I think d Op has said it all.I actually dumped a friend who is an Urhobo guy cos he was constantly pulling me back and almost affecting me with d laziness thing. I mean he is so lazy to even study and get a university degree so he opted for a satellite campus which has since been closed down! And they can generally be very dirty too.So stop attacking the Op cos its so true.Although @ Op would have said "most"and not "All".

1 Like

Re: Lazy Men:urhobo Men As A Case Study by Agrika: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
You all know is true

1 Like

Re: Lazy Men:urhobo Men As A Case Study by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 13, 2014
fyneboi79: But without telling a lie or adding anytin to make it funny,I think d Op has said it all.I actually dumped a friend who is an Urhobo guy cos he was constantly pulling me back and almost affecting me with d laziness thing. I mean he is so lazy to even study and get a university degree so he opted for a satellite campus which has since been closed down! And they can generally be very dirty too.So stop attacking the Op cos its so true.Although @ Op would have said "most"and not "All".
Shouldn't u be a guy?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Tell That My Son Is A Boy? / Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno / Im Dating A Bini Guy: What Do I Need To Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.