Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (115879 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by aieromon(m): 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nice thread. Keep it up cool

3 Likes

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
guy u dey try.u too much.but help me out.i root my techno p5 wit framaroot.I off my fone n on it back after 2 minutes.because p5 has no reboot. after downloading d root checker.it says my fone was not rooted completely. pls help.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by haykay2005: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
enochogaga: guy u dey try.u too much.but help me out.i root my techno p5 wit framaroot.I off my fone n on it back after 2 minutes.because p5 has no reboot. after downloading d root checker.it says my fone was not rooted completely. pls help.
Unroot with the same famaroot and root again. That's all
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
tanks.but shuld I use superuser or supersu
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Xxpress(m): 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
pls is there any application DAT I can use to open java applications on my android phone.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Xxpress(m): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
tonyx4x44:

[url=http://www24.zippyshare.com/d/82705355/19222/SuperJuiceMe!%20v1.0.1.apk] download superjuiceme! [/url]

what's this used for
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
Xxpress:

what's this used for

Juice diet
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by sseunth(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
tonyx4x44: the rar file is not the apk, the apk is inside the rar file. to open the rar file you need

download unrar

or

download es explorer
i have the es explorer now and i extracted the apk file but i am getting 'not installed' as reply
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
sseunth: i have the es explorer now and i extracted the apk file but i am getting 'not installed' as reply

that app is a system app, as such you can't install it if you are not rooted
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by sseunth(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
tonyx4x44:

that app is a system app, as such you can't install it if you are not rooted
can you teach me how to root a phone and what are the implications
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by bobojoshua(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
sseunth: i have the es explorer now and i extracted the apk file but i am getting 'not installed' as reply
Also getting app not installed.
phone status : rooted
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tweaker(f): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
nice thread please lets keep it going and anyone that have useful special amazing apps should please share it here cause I've got lot and lot of special amazing apps that can do wonders with these special amazing android application your low end android phone will be able to do anything the high end android and PC can do most especially the most paid android apps and the only place where you can get the most paid android apps is in toid or mart. Once again nice thread and lets keep it going!

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by sseunth(m): 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
tweaker: nice thread please lets keep it going and anyone that have useful special amazing apps should please share it here cause I've got lot and lot of special amazing apps that can do wonders with these special amazing android application your low end android phone will be able to do anything the high end android and PC can do most especially the most paid android apps and the only place where you can get the most paid android apps is in toid or mart. Once again nice thread and lets keep it going!
may be you should drop the apps and what they do. If you have nice games too
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
sseunth: can you teach me how to root a phone and what are the implications

read this what is rooting

after that if you are still interested, I'm at your service
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
bobojoshua:
Also getting app not installed.
phone status : rooted

you have to copy the app to this folder /sytem/app inside your root with es explorer then click it from there within the es explorer
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
sseunth: may be you should drop the apps and what they do. If you have nice games too

if you are interested in games i'll drop links later on. one step at a time.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Edunwa302(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
u doin a gud job here
please can u help on memory low issue
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
you must be rooted before you can do anything
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by sseunth(m): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
tonyx4x44:

read this what is rooting

after that if you are still interested, I'm at your service
dnt wanna take d risk
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by bobojoshua(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
tonyx4x44:

you have to copy the app to this folder /sytem/app inside your root with es explorer then click it from there within the es explorer
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by bobojoshua(m): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
Edunwa302: u doin a gud job here
please can u help on memory low issue
Ram booster pro
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Edunwa302(m): 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
bobojoshua:
Ram booster pro
Tanx any link to get it
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by maxibrainz55: 2:25am On Jul 09, 2014
Pls I need link for the full pro version of lcm bible that contains the audio in full because I was told to pay $29 for the full audio and I need and I need flv studio full version tanx

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Xxpress(m): 5:52am On Jul 09, 2014
Can u help me with drop box full version
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by UchihaItachi(m): 6:35am On Jul 09, 2014
tonyx4x44:

if you are interested in games i'll drop links later on. one step at a time.

Can I get a working link to GTA san andreas, apk+data?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:51am On Jul 09, 2014
just waking up... loading...
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2014
Edunwa302:
Tanx any link to get it

N.B. ram boosters are for RAM as the name implies and not for storage space

Smart RAM Booster apk

download here

Smart RAM Booster Review

Smart RAM Booster is an excellent RAM booster which will surely boost your phone memory to run your phone with incredible speed. This Smart RAM Booster app cleans your cache memory and SD card in no time with ease. The app has a smart widget which can be placed on any app to boost the RAM. The auto-boost option is available with 4 levels including aggressive, strong, medium and gentle. The app is free to use but there are some offers hidden in In-app purchases.

Smart RAM Booster screenshot 1 Smart RAM Booster screenshot 2 Smart RAM Booster screenshot 3
Smart RAM Booster Features

There are five ways of boosting your phone memory: Auto-boost, Overlay widget, Home screen widget, Notification bar and Boost now.
It is a fast cache cleaner which is responsible to clean the cache memory in no time.
Quickly cleans your SD card.
It is also a best application manager.

Memory Booster - RAM Optimizer apk

click here to download

Memory Booster aims at enhancing system speed by resolving memory issues on Android devices with
★ Real-time RAM usage
★ Task Killer
★ Cache Cleaner
★ Garbage Collector
★ Auto Boost (in pro version)
★ Whitelist/Ignore list
★ System info

Supported languages: English, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Italian, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Turkish, Polish, Arabic, Greek, Indonesian, Slovak, Albanian, Hugarian

Memory level status and memory usage graph
Free memory level is the main factor that affects how fast system runs. Memory Booster shows you real-time free memory level, and provides a live chart to demonstrate how memory changes.

One-tap Quick Boost
Quick Boost recovers memory by killing running tasks, cleaning cache and system garbage. It rescues your phone from running slow and behaving abnormal in no time.

Whitelist Manager/Ignore List
Whitelist Manager protects fatal system processes from being killed. And it allows you to add favorite apps or remove unnecessary apps from the list.

Task Killer
Task Killer shows all the running apps except those whitelisted, with detailed memory and CPU usage information of each running app. By (long) pressing the app name you will get more details and more options to deal with the app.

Homescreen widgets , shortcuts and status bar icon (optional)
Homescreen widgets, shortcuts and status bar icon provide memory info and boosting options outside the main app. With these, monitoring and handling memory issue becomes easy and handy.

And more…
Other functions like low memory notification, startup boost, boost log, system information, etc. give additional information about memory and system, thus to help you deal with memory conditions more effectively.

Features available in upgraded version:

Boost Level Manager
Boost Level Manager offers three different memory boosting levels (general, optimum, and ultimate), so you can choose upon your personal memory needs

Auto Boost Interval
Auto Boost Interval offers time interval options by which Memory Booster will follow and boost memory at the chosen interval.

Auto Boost Threshold
Auto Boost Threshold allows you to set a minimum free memory level, at which Memory Booster starts boosting memory till free memory exceeds this level.

Auto Boost on Device Lock
Device Lock Boost recovers memory when screen goes off.
---------------
Beta test group:
https://plus.google.com/114989806981853991738/posts#communities/100752957417649040229
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:14am On Jul 09, 2014
maxibrainz55: Pls I need link for the full pro version of lcm bible that contains the audio in full because I was told to pay $29 for the full audio and I need and I need flv studio full version tanx

flv studio
[url=http://www72.zippyshare.com/d/25365482/73478/FL%20Studio%20Mobile%20v1.3.1%20Patched.apk] download here[/url]

FL Studio Mobile allows you to create and save complete multi-track music projects on your Android phone or tablet device. You can even load the FL Studio Mobile projects into the 'FL Studio Desktop PC' version* and take them to the next level.

If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.

FEATURES

• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• In-app shop with 7 sample packs (250 instruments/kits), 2 of which are free
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp simulator & Filter to enhance your mix.
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, but FL Studio Mobile is optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.

Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email flstudiomobile@image-line.com.

TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES

Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options

http://support.image-line.com/redirect/flmobile_android_troubleshooting

NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.

* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:18am On Jul 09, 2014
you can't get the full version of lcm bible because it works with in-app purchases, and i couldn't find a modded version to download embarassed

you can try using freedom apk in attempt to buy the extras from within the app
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2014
UchihaItachi:

Can I get a working link to GTA san andreas, apk+data?

apk

cache/game data

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:27am On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2014
enochogaga: tanks.but shuld I use superuser or supersu

super su

afterwards reboot then open supersu to update binaries via normal mode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (68) (Reply)

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.