Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (115776 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:40am On Aug 25, 2014
Shininstar30: someone should pls help me, what other software can I use to root my Fone as framaroot refused 2 root my itel1451 aka beyound ll
'

have you used the towelroot i recommended earlier?

https://towelroot.com/
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:53am On Aug 25, 2014
awofe20: am confuse abt fifa 14v1.3.6 because in
arsenal team i can't find ozil but in
v1.3.2 in there any solution

do a squad update from options
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Shininstar30(f): 11:10am On Aug 25, 2014
tonyx4x44: '

thanks tonyx, pls d download and installation process is it same as framaroot?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2014
Shininstar30:

thanks tonyx, pls d download and installation process is it same as framaroot?

its quite elementary..

just intall open click

make sure usb debugging is turned on

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by SONFGOD12: 11:54am On Aug 25, 2014
tonyx4x44:

please clarify

you mean its not showing here

[img]http://fs01.androidpit.info/userfiles/3971960/image/GalaxyS4/touchwiz-android-app-gallery.jpg[/img]

but its showing here

or

its showing here

[img]http://fs01.androidpit.info/userfiles/3971960/image/GalaxyS4/touchwiz-android-app-gallery.jpg[/img]

but not show here

yeah lyk d first screenshots bt i jst solved d problem this moning it was caused by something lyk a safe mode on d fone..wenever it appears on d screen,its hides all downloaded apps frm d main screen living only d preintall apps..so i removed d battary and change d sim(dous)to sim one d thing vanished.. she cn see and use d apps now..thanks for ur tym

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by harizonal123(m): 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
tonyx4x44:

this should give you the idea

download Multiscreen Multitasking THD v19 Apk

FINALLY, USE YOUR PHONE OR TABLET LIKE A COMPUTER AND RUN BROWSERS, TEXT EDITORS, MAPS AND MORE SIDE BY SIDE

* This is the tablet version, see phone version for SMS support!

Multiscreen Multitasking is 10 apps in one. This is the closest you’ll get to a Windows 8 style ‘desktop mode’ on your Android, or to the multitasking features on the S3 or Note 2. This doesn’t run any app in a window unfortunately – that’s not possible due to the way Android is programmed – but it is the closest alternative. This app includes a unique browser, notepad, drawpad, map and more, and each can be resized and dragged around the screen so you can do more than one thing at once. You can also run a number of web apps including Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, GMail etc. or open widgets in windows too. Best of all? All the apps are interconnected – you can open a website, save it as an image, open it in the drawpad, write on it, then send it to a friend!

Feel like you’re in Minority Report – tile browsers and read more than one website at once, watch Avengers while reading the news, write an article using Wikipedia as a source, chat on Facebook chat while browsing and listening to music, draw a picture while copying from Google Images, view a place in maps while browsing the web, or open up a text document at the same time as the browser in order to take notes on what you’re reading. Create folders to organise your files and edit them on the fly in pop-up windows. Send messages and check your e-mail without needing to stop browsing….

Features Include:

* Desktop wallpaper = phone wallpaper
* Word count
* Spell check
* Video player
* PDF viewer – 2 PDFs at once!
* Browser favourites
* Shortcuts on desktop
* Edit HTML in text editor and view changes in the browser
* View source
* Save websites as images and edit them
* Easily share drawings/text documents/web links and more
* Find on page for browser
* Browse and preview files
* Edit, cut, rename, delete and create new files with the file manager!
* Drawing/doodling pad
* Open widgets in windows
* Maps
* Music player
* Find and Replace
* Up to three browsers and two editors on screen at once
* Resizeable windows
* Edit photos and add filters like blur, posterise etc.
* Double tap to maximize
* Drag to the side to clip to half the screen
* Zoom for both browser and text editor
* Send e-mails from the editor

Many more features are coming soon – please support this app if you want to see camera, games, browser tabs, calculator, spreadsheet, and other functions added more quickly! If you have any requests please get in touch. There are so many cool updates coming, please stick with this app!

What’s New
New animations added for all views!

Thumbs up! U r the best

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Spambot: 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
tonyx4x44:

what kind of error?
error while extracting
Used ZaArchiver pro
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Fejok01(f): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
Good work you are doing here @OP.Pls can you send the link to download Apus launcher pro. Thanks
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by harden(m): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
plz can i use freedom app to install all does paid apps in playstore
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 3:32am On Aug 26, 2014
harden: plz can i use freedom app to install all does paid apps in playstore

yes and no

freedom only works with apps with in-app purchases
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 3:34am On Aug 26, 2014
Spambot:
error while extracting
Used ZaArchiver pro

make sure both files are in the same folder and you that you are extracting only the part 1 file.

use b1 archiver
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 3:39am On Aug 26, 2014
Fejok01: Good work you are doing here @OP.Pls can you send the link to download Apus launcher pro. Thanks

dwonload apus launcher apk
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Xxpress(m): 7:37am On Aug 26, 2014
I need help on this, I formated my phone but before I did that, I also did a backup of the data. But now I want to restore the backup of my bbm without doing the full restoring of the whole backup. Pls how can I do it or what app can I use.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:45am On Aug 26, 2014
Xxpress: I need help on this, I formated my phone but before I did that, I also did a backup of the data. But now I want to restore the backup of my bbm without doing the full restoring of the whole backup. Pls how can I do it or what app can I use.

what did you use to backup the data?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by StealthyMe(m): 8:15am On Aug 26, 2014
Good Work Op...could you please give a direct download link to Jamb MobilE Service.apk?

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:47am On Aug 26, 2014
StealthyMe: Good Work Op...could you please give a direct download link to Jamb MobilE Service.apk?

download here

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by StealthyMe(m): 8:53am On Aug 26, 2014
tonyx4x44:

download here

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Xxpress(m): 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
tonyx4x44:

what did you use to backup the data?
Cwm
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
Xxpress:
Cwm

install titanium backup if you don't have already

go to restore backup from cwm

select your backup

unselect all except bbm and any other app data you want to restore

select data only

soak garri while it does it's magic
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by samsolite(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
hi Tony, could you please send me the link to download OfficeSuite pro. The link on the first page is broken.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by babatee2013: 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
pls what can I do to make GTA san Andreas load on
my tecno L3
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by mindtricks: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
tonyx4x44:

it will if you use a fake m card... use original class 10 m cards for maximum speed and reliability

How do you spot out the original Class 10 SD Card, like maybe what features do you look out for to know it is class 10?

Thanks!!
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by mindtricks: 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
tonyx4x44:

1: download poweramp

download poweramp unlocker

download lucky patcher if you don't have it already
2: Install "Poweramp Music Player (Trial) v2.0.9-build-529.apk"

3: Install "Poweramp Full Version Unlocker v2-build-26.apk"

4: Open Poweramp, then close it.
(Note: If you open Poweramp settings, you should see a warning at the top that it failed the License Verification.)

5: Open Lucky Patcher

6: Select Poweramp

7: Select "Open Menu of Patches"

8: Select "Custom Patch"

9: Select "Apply"

10: Patch results window will open. In the results should be:
Pattern N1: Patch Done!
&
Pattern N2:
Error: Pattern not found!
or patch is already applied!?

Select "Launch"

11: Open Poweramp settings. The should be no warning about the License Verification at the top.

tony4x44, please the 3 power amp links are not working, but gave this message: "The file you are looking for has been deleted or moved."

Abeg oo help out!!
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
babatee2013: pls what can I do to make GTA san Andreas load on
my tecno L3

what issues are you having, if its graphics issues i'm afraid you can do nothing about it

if its ram roeshoft is always your friend
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
samsolite: hi Tony, could you please send me the link to download OfficeSuite pro. The link on the first page is broken.

download OfficeSuite Pro 7 (PDF & HD) v7.5.2039 Apk

OfficeSuite Pro allows you to view, create, edit, print and share Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files on the go. You can also open attachments and see PDF files on an Android based phone or tablet with our feature-rich mobile office solution.
Bring your office with you and stay productive wherever you go!

KEY FEATURES:
• Ability to view, create and edit complex Microsoft Office and PDF files and attachments with a single complete feature-rich application.
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats DOC, DOCX, DOCM, , XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM and support of common formats as PDF, RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office formats – ODT, ODS and ODP.
• Intact document formatting and layout and ability to create advanced documents on the device.
• Rich editing features for advanced document creation and touch-up on the device.
• Easy file access to local, remote files and email attachment.
• Integrated File Browser allowing you to access and manage your local and remote storage files; Quick access to Recent files, My documents folders and document templates.
• Sharing via could, email, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Direct.
• Integration with various cloud services as Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive and SugarSync.
• Spell checker, predictive text keyboard, PDF camera scanner, Microsoft compatibility Font Pack and many more features available as in-app upgrade to OfficeSuite Premium.
• Available in 56 languages.
• Optimized for work with keyboards with support of multiple keyboard shortcuts and moving of objects and selections.

HOW OFFICESUITE PRO IS BETTER THAN OFFICESUITE FREE?
• Ad free.
• Standard Font Pack included for better visualization of your documents.
• Open Office format support.
• Format Painter in Word documents.
• Security features – work with password protected files.
• Camera picture insertion.
• Save to PDF in Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.
• Insert Filter in Excel documents.
• Insert Conditional Formatting in Excel documents.
• Define Name.
• Export picture from file (Save Picture) Excel.
• Edit Charts in Excel files.
• Save as CSV.
• Edit transitions in PowerPoint slideshows.

A number of manufacturers such as Sony, Amazon, ACER, Alcatel, Toshiba, Sharp, Barnes and Noble, Archos, Polaroid, ViewSonic, Kyocera and Kobo trusted MobiSystems and preloaded OfficeSuite worldwide.

What’s New
*Bug fixing

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
mindtricks:

How do you spot out the original Class 10 SD Card, like maybe what features do you look out for to know it is class 10?

Thanks!!

the packaging should have a circled 10 on it, and the copying speed, if you are copy files via pc to it for example, it will be reasonably faster than average cards
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
mindtricks:

tony4x44, please the 3 power amp links are not working, but gave this message: "The file you are looking for has been deleted or moved."

Abeg oo help out!!

download Poweramp Music Player (Full) v2.0.9-build-561 Apk

download Lucky Patcher v4.4.5 Apk
Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.

Key Features:
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- crossfade
- gapless
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- scrobbling
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings

What’s New
- Ignore Short Tracks is set to Don’t Ignore by default; files with zero/undetected duration are never ignored now; added 30s option
- improved duration recognition for some mp3s
- translations update (huge thanks for all Crowdin translators!)
- other small fixes and improvements
- 557: fixed issue with rating stars for some screens

Installation:
1. First uninstall old version,
2. Install Poweramp (Don’t run!) (Clear Data)
3. Install Unlocker (Don’t run!)
4. Install newest Lucky Patcher.
5. Patch it with Lucky Patcher by selecting “Custom Patch” (patch.by.rameez_com….)
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
tonyx4x44: Get your Original CLASS 10 memory cards for the cheapest prices ever 32gig/16gig/8gig

This are high speed memory cards with amazing speed...
suitable for all forms of highend devices

ANDROID PHONES
CAMERAS
TABS

ALSO AVAILABLE

ANDROID SERVICES
Get android HD games available for a small fee
over 180 HD games available YES over 150
also get all the apps you want totally free

ROOTING, FLASHING, UPGRADING ETC...

Iservices

Jailbreaking OS 3 - 7.2
Tweaking
over 100 HD ios games available for ipad and iphones

HD movies also available

BBM PIN: 747e94a1 WHATSAPP: 08065033165. T&C APPLY

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1557998_snapshot_20140718_jpeg8151e11005ec237e238b987ffdd80c5f
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1557999_snapshot_20140718_1_jpegda77f2e78fecd10fcd62d2cd3c67e470
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1558000_99WXSIk_jpg7ea3905423000ca75f378e23b7a4080d
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1558001_six-guns-for-android_jpegd7a4573f3170fcbc4234b2093cc100cf[/img]

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Shininstar30(f): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
tonyx4x44: '

towel root is difficult
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Shininstar30(f): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=tonyx4x44][/quote]
hw do u sell ur sd cards, 8g, 16 and 32
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
Shininstar30:
hw do u sell ur sd cards, 8g, 16 and 32

Shininstar30:
towel root is difficult

messaged
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by mindtricks: 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
tonyx4x44:

download Poweramp Music Player (Full) v2.0.9-build-561 Apk

download Lucky Patcher v4.4.5 Apk
Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.

Key Features:
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- crossfade
- gapless
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- scrobbling
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings

What’s New
- Ignore Short Tracks is set to Don’t Ignore by default; files with zero/undetected duration are never ignored now; added 30s option
- improved duration recognition for some mp3s
- translations update (huge thanks for all Crowdin translators!)
- other small fixes and improvements
- 557: fixed issue with rating stars for some screens

Installation:
1. First uninstall old version,
2. Install Poweramp (Don’t run!) (Clear Data)
3. Install Unlocker (Don’t run!)
4. Install newest Lucky Patcher.
5. Patch it with Lucky Patcher by selecting “Custom Patch” (patch.by.rameez_com….)

Thanks a million bro, but please can I get still this mobilego? And how do you measure the SD Card Speed to conclude it is class10. Already I have a 32g sd card and I would to know or confirm if it is actually class10 or something else.

Thanks again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (68) (Reply)

Google Pixel Discussion Thread / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.