Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,928 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (115862 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2014
mathefaro: please, I need an app that can convert pdf files to other formats, doc or docx to be precise. I'll also like an app that can convert media files from one format to another, mp3-mp4-avi-3gp and the likes.

one app does all!

download The File Converter v4.51 Apk

Convert Video, Audio, Images, Documents, E-books and archives between nearly any file formats! The most complete and full-featured file converter on the market!

Files are converted in the cloud so your battery is not wasted and conversion speeds are much faster!

Supported file types:

VIDEOS: Convert nearly any format to 3GP, 3G2, FLV, MKV, MP4, MPEG-2, OGG, WEBM, or WMV.

AUDIO: Convert nearly any audio format to MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, AAC, FLAC, M4A, or MMF.

IMAGES: Convert nearly any format to JPG, PNG, BMP, EPS, GIF, HDR, EXR, SVG, TGA, TIFF, WBMP, or WEBP.

DOCUMENTS: Convert just about anything to PDF, DOC, TXT, ODT, FLASH, or HTML.

EBOOKS: Convert ebooks between many formats such as EPUB, MOBI, PDF, LRF, FB2, LIT, PDB, TCR.

ARCHIVES: Convert files to archives, or convert between archive formats! Supports ZIP, BZ2, 7Z, and GZ.

*Note: DRM-ed files such as some e-books or old iTunes music, along with any password-protected files such as some secure PDF’s cannot be converted.*

- Extract music from MP4s or FLVs with MP4-MP3 conversion!

Convert to mp4, convert to pdf, convert to mp3, convert to wma, convert to 3gp, convert to jpg, convert to flv, convert to epub, convert to mobi, convert to doc, convert to png, convert to avi, and so many more!

- YOU MUST have an internet connection to use this app. Files are uploaded to the cloud, converted, and then downloaded to your phone.

*Note: There is a 1 GB limit per file. You cannot convert a file larger than 1 GB*

What’s New
Major Update!
★ Brand New UI (Android 4.2 Jellybean style)
★ Multiple Bug Fixes
★ Brand new Help & Support section in case you have trouble with your file! Simply submit your problem and we will get right back to you.
★ Updated Encryption (All files now AES-256 Encrypted for your privacy!)

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2014
harden: plz guys help me wit asphalt 8 d modded 1 wit unlimited money
tanx

Asphalt 8: Airborne v1.4.0l [Unlimited Money] Apk

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6

play in offline mode

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by mathefaro(m): 10:49am On Aug 29, 2014
thanks
tonyx4x44:

one app does all!

Convert Video, Audio, Images, Documents, E-books and archives between nearly any file formats! The most complete and full-featured file converter on the market!

Files are converted in the cloud so your battery is not wasted and conversion speeds are much faster!

Supported file types:

VIDEOS: Convert nearly any format to 3GP, 3G2, FLV, MKV, MP4, MPEG-2, OGG, WEBM, or WMV.

AUDIO: Convert nearly any audio format to MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, AAC, FLAC, M4A, or MMF.

IMAGES: Convert nearly any format to JPG, PNG, BMP, EPS, GIF, HDR, EXR, SVG, TGA, TIFF, WBMP, or WEBP.

EBOOKS: Convert ebooks between many formats such as EPUB, MOBI, PDF, LRF, FB2, LIT, PDB, TCR.

ARCHIVES: Convert files to archives, or convert between archive formats! Supports ZIP, BZ2, 7Z, and GZ.

*Note: DRM-ed files such as some e-books or old iTunes music, along with any password-protected files such as some secure PDF’s cannot be converted.*

Convert to mp4, convert to pdf, convert to mp3, convert to wma, convert to 3gp, convert to jpg, convert to flv, convert to epub, convert to mobi, convert to doc, convert to png, convert to avi, and so many more!

- YOU MUST have an internet connection to use this app. Files are uploaded to the cloud, converted, and then downloaded to your phone.

*Note: There is a 1 GB limit per file. You cannot convert a file larger than 1 GB*

What’s New
Major Update!
★ Multiple Bug Fixes
★ Brand new Help & Support section in case you have trouble with your file! Simply submit your problem and we will get right back to you.

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2014
isidollarboy: thanks boss, I have tried using the lucky patcher but it's not working for the power amp any other solution. ? Thanks in advance

if it stops

clear data of app and patch again

make sure you are using the custom patch

and correctly
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by samdean(m): 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
tonyx4x44:

one app does all!

Supported file types:

What’s New
Major Update!
★ Multiple Bug Fixes

Guy can that converter make a 3gp file that is not clear, clear once converted to mp4 or avi format?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
samdean:

Guy can that converter make a 3gp file that is not clear, clear once converted to mp4 or avi format?

rules of media conversion:

you can make a file smaller, lower in resolution, close to the same etc

you can't do the opposite...

unless you are the CIA
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by jaemxvivid(m): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
please I need link to rr3 Mali 400
and please can I get a recovery.img for phantom A2(f8)?? and finally I need a link to an offline dictionary
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
jaemxvivid: please I need link to rr3 Mali 400
and please can I get a recovery.img for phantom A2(f8)?? and finally I need a link to an offline dictionary

mhen! okay

download REAL-RACING3-2.5.0-MOD-MALI.rar
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stephinnoyewole(m): 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
tonyx4x44:

if it stops

clear data of app and patch again

make sure you are using the custom patch

and correctly
Even after still doing dis it will say unable to verify
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
stephinnoyewole:
Even after still doing dis it will say unable to verify

that's wierd

did you install the unlocker?

install modded playstore
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
tonyx4x44:

rules of media conversion:

you can make a file smaller, lower in resolution, close to the same etc

you can't do the opposite...

unless you are the CIA

I wish you could explain this more. I have .avi files I would like to convert to mp4 and If it's not going to look good in quality then I better not try it.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by awofe20(m): 12:07am On Aug 30, 2014
I nd link to download fifa 14v1.3.6 apk&data
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 4:46am On Aug 30, 2014
tunnex190:

I wish you could explain this more. I have .avi files I would like to convert to mp4 and If it's not going to look good in quality then I better not try it.

it will still look good... but you where talking about the product looking better than the original; that will not happen

why do you need to convert the to mp4?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:55am On Aug 30, 2014
tonyx4x44:

that's wierd

did you install the unlocker?

install modded playstore
Tell me hw to go abt dat
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 5:39am On Aug 30, 2014
stephinnoyewole:
Tell me hw to go abt dat

install modded playstore from within lucky patcher

the bottom row > toolbox

the unlocker is included in the zip file i linked for poweramp
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by samdean(m): 6:46am On Aug 30, 2014
tonyx4x44:

it will still look good... but you where talking about the product looking better than the original; that will not happen

then the video converter is of no use, cos if it can't make a video of 3gp to be clear once converted to mp4 then what's the use of wasting mb, only to change the format?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Ebubemg(m): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
tonyx4x44:

the bottom row > toolbox

pls link to download powercalc pro
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
tonyx4x44:

Because movie in mp4 format looks more of a great quality compared to avi format. Talk about its sharpness and sound quality.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by harden(m): 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by harden(m): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
tonyx4x44:

mhen! okay

download REAL-RACING3-2.5.0-MOD-MALI.rar
plz o abeg no vex
link to dark knigt rises modded or non modded
tank i very much
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by mindtricks: 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
@ My Oga @ the top, Tonyx4x44

Please can I still get mobilego ?

And please this viper4android, does it require rooting?

Thanks for beeing there!
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Xxpress(m): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pls how will I use the ram expander dat u uploaded earlier. What are the implications on my 16gig mc
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
tunnex190:

Because movie in mp4 format looks more of a great quality compared to avi format. Talk about its sharpness and sound quality.

the format doesn't matter avi or mp4

high quality is high quality
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by harden(m): 1:47am On Aug 31, 2014
tonyx4x44:

Asphalt 8: Airborne v1.4.0l [Unlimited Money] Apk

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6

play in offline mode
chaii o i downlod it it didnt work
as soon as i open it e go just show gqmeloft n close
abeg help me ooh
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by harden(m): 3:15am On Aug 31, 2014
Spambot: Nba2k14 please
go to www.android.mob.org
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stephinnoyewole(m): 6:00am On Aug 31, 2014
tonyx4x44:

the bottom row > toolbox

Do u mean I sud apply custom patch as well?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Kovic08(m): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2014
Please how do i unlock all fifa 2014 mode
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
Kovic08: Please how do i unlock all fifa 2014 mode

tonyx4x44:

if you downloaded from a site you probably have the modded apk.

1. put on your wifi doesn't matter if you are not using it
2. open playstore and search for fifa 14
3. click it and select open
4. go to play
5. click sheck existing purchase (small icon under buy now)
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
stephinnoyewole:
Do u mean I sud apply custom patch as well?

custom patch is what you should apply na... after istallling the app and the unlocker..

go back to the post and follow the instructions
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
harden: chaii o i downlod it it didnt work
as soon as i open it e go just show gqmeloft n close
abeg help me ooh

are you sure the data is well extracted and placed in obb?

what phone do you use?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
Xxpress: Pls how will I use the ram expander dat u uploaded earlier. What are the implications on my 16gig mc

if you are using a good card, it shouldn't cause any problems...

you should reduce plugging your phone in mass storage mode after application
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
mindtricks: @ My Oga @ the top, Tonyx4x44

Please can I still get mobilego ?

And please this viper4android, does it require rooting?

Thanks for beeing there!

yes it does require rooting

mobilego pc app?

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (68) (Reply)

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / Google Pixel Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.