Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:41 AM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (115533 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 8:56am On Oct 05, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
pls the link to the IRF

check the link below: forum.xda-developers.com/show thread.php?t=2439254

it answers your questions
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2014
Pls help me out, my Whatsapp kappa initializing for hours without any assurance of loading to main menu.
This happens after installing Whatsapp+, I tried installing Whatsapp too, its saying same tinz...
Pls wats d solutions to dis?
Thanks and God bless

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
stephinnoyewole:
Pls help me out, my Whatsapp kappa initializing for hours without any assurance of loading to main menu.
This happens after installing Whatsapp+, I tried installing Whatsapp too, its saying same tinz...
Pls wats d solutions to dis?
Thanks and God bless

reboot and try
re-install and try
wipe app data install normal whatsapp, backup with titanium, install whatsapp plus, restore data
uninstall clean master and try
change your network and try
connect to a mobile hotspot or WiFi network and try...
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
Gudday.
Plus i need titanum back up pro
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Shininstar30(f): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
somebody pls help me on hw I can use d two lines in my fone on whatsapp
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
Shininstar30:
somebody pls help me on hw I can use d two lines in my fone on whatsapp

Download OGwhatsapp (search Google with keyword 'OGWhatsApp latest version ') first and follow the instructions below.

BTW, I hope you have original whatsapp installed already.

OGWhatsApp is a modded version of WhatsApp app for Android that allows you to use 2 numbers of WhatsApp in one device without “Root” and they work in one time together.

- You can run 2 numbers in one device
- You can take a Backup of Data & restore it
- You can choose the app icon

How To Install OGWhatsApp

- Take a backup for your messages (In case you want the messages)
- Clear WhatsApp data (or reinstall it)
- Rename /sdcard/WhatsApp folder to /sdcard/OGWhatsApp
- Install OGWhatsApp
- In OGWhatsApp verify the old number, and in official version verify the new one.

Lemme know if you understand this.

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Shininstar30(f): 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
I don't understand besides my fone is rooted, will it work?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:22am On Oct 08, 2014
tonyx4x44:

reboot and try
re-install and try
wipe app data install normal whatsapp, backup with titanium, install whatsapp plus, restore data
uninstall clean master and try
change your network and try
connect to a mobile hotspot or WiFi network and try...
Tanx bro...
Now working, jst allow it to initialize for more time....

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by bigiyaro(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pls, anyone with a working link to candy crush saga modded apk. Help me out. Thanks in advance.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
Shininstar30:
I don't understand besides my fone is rooted, will it work?

it will work. Add me on whatsapp 07037115521. Hope you understand it this time when we IM.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
please tonyx, can you help me with the best offline map?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ndnuray(m): 10:17am On Oct 09, 2014
this thread must not die, ask me or tonny for any software...i will provide it and lets keep dis thread on the front page of phone section always...one love guys
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by lawrenceunaa: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
ndnuray:
this thread must not die, ask me or tonny for any software...i will provide it and lets keep dis thread on the front page of phone section always...one love guys
pls the link to the IRF of viper4android
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
pls the link to the IRF of viper4android

...but I already put the link in here. Just copy the link I gave you on the first post on this page to your browser.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by lawrenceunaa: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
tunnex190:

...but I already put the link in here. Just copy the link I gave you on the first post on this page to your browser.
error 404
Page not found
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by lawrenceunaa: 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
error 404
Page not found
tunnex190:

not to worry I would search Google instead
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by chuksp09(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
pls i need front line commando 2 modded version. Please
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by happy662(m): 2:21am On Oct 12, 2014
I received dis when downloading from 4shared friends help me on Wat to do to continue d download

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Jraph(m): 5:33am On Oct 12, 2014
happy662:
I received dis when downloading from 4shared friends help me on Wat to do to continue d download

worry no more go here https://www.nairaland.com/1941826/folow-thse-screnshot-fix-playstor/3 follow the screenshots to download any paid pro app of your choice free and direct from play store thank me later
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Shininstar30(f): 8:25am On Oct 12, 2014
guru in d house pls help me, I cannot install any app on my Fone "it keeps showing installation failed, there was a problem parsing d package
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 9:11am On Oct 12, 2014
Shininstar30:
guru in d house pls help me, I cannot install any app on my Fone "it keeps showing installation failed, there was a problem parsing d package

Apps downloaded from playstore or Sideloads?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Shininstar30(f): 10:50am On Oct 12, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Apps downloaded from playstore or Sideloads?

sideloads
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2014
Shininstar30:

sideloads

The app you are attempting to install is corrupt or incomplete, hence parsing error message.
Also the app you are trying to install, might not be compatible with your device.
If the app is compatible with your device, download again or from another source. Has download could have broken links, during downloading process.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Dumchuks(m): 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
Please post link for #square Droid pro.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 15, 2014
Dead Trigger 2, kinda an online game.

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by LILGWANZ(m): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2014
Simran94:
this game is kinda cool but the online ish just puts me off
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by LILGWANZ(m): 8:20am On Oct 15, 2014
Simran94:
this game is kinda cool but the online ish just puts me off.And guys have any if you played battlefield non android? mehn dat game na one of the best fps games ever With a very High compressed data
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2014
LILGWANZ:
this game is kinda cool but the online ish just puts me off
. just like that fifa15 I have on my android
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by LILGWANZ(m): 10:01am On Oct 15, 2014
Simran94:
. just like that fifa15 I have on my android
what am afraid of is dat does it zap data always or just for authentication?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 15, 2014
LILGWANZ:
what am afraid of is dat does it zap data always or just for authentication?
. no, just for authentication.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by LILGWANZ(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2014
Simran94:
. no, just for authentication.
kk den it's not dat bad considering the graphics are tight
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2014
LILGWANZ:
kk den it's not dat bad considering the graphics are tight
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (68) (Reply)

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.