Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (115775 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
stanlee303:
Boss please where can I downlod gangstar miami vindication

download from here

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stanlee303(m): 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=tonyx4x44 post=31712013

download from here

[/quote]

Thanks Downloaded miami vindication and gta san andreas, pls show me how to do the data and obb arrangement
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by abesky(m): 4:23am On Mar 19, 2015
tonyx4x44:
sample upload

AdAway v2.8.1 :: [03.03.2014

download adaway here

remove all those stupid ads in your free games and apps

AdAway
Block advertisements

An ad blocker that uses the hosts file. The hosts file contains a list of mappings between hostnames and IP addresses. When an app requests an ad, that request is directed to 127.0.0.1 which does nothing. There are options to run a web server to respond to blocked hostnames and to direct requests to the IP address of your choosing. You can download hosts files from the app but it is possible to use your own and to add certain sites to the white- and black-lists.

Changelog

Requires root: Yes. The hosts files is located in /system which is normally read-only.

License: GPLv3
Additional requirements: root
the link is no longer working

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2015
dharay99:
Plz n plz, how do I download nd get gta San andreas to work on my p9 pad...m tired of andropalace cuz each tym I try 2move d obb to ma memory card, it just wunt move completely. angry angry sad angry

Use root explorer.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2015
stanlee303:

Thanks Downloaded miami vindication and gta san andreas, pls show me how to do the data and obb arrangement

install the apk

move extracted com.blablabla folder to android/obb

open apk

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 11:59am On Mar 19, 2015
abesky:
the link is no longer working

UPDATE

download AdAway v2.9 Apk

An ad blocker that uses the hosts file. The hosts file contains a list of mappings between hostnames and IP addresses. When an app requests an ad, that request is directed to 127.0.0.1 which does nothing. There are options to run a web server to respond to blocked hostnames and to direct requests to the IP address of your choosing. You can download hosts files from the app but it is possible to use your own and to add certain sites to the white- and black-lists.

Requires root: Yes. The hosts files is located in /system which is normally read-only.

Version 2.9
* Workaround for Android 4.4 (see Help)
* Fixed Hide reboot dialog setting being ignored after symlink creation
* Fix crashes
* Change AdAway’s default hosts source to https
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stanlee303(m): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
Thank you so much!

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by mindtricks: 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
@ Tonyx4x44 tonyx4x44 :
download
New Super Mario Android v1.0
Apk

Any specific installation
instructions. That is just the apk
file. What of cache?
Did install and run the apk, it aint
enough. Please throw more light.
Thanks.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by dridowu: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
tonyx4x44:

yes, I'm well versed in android matters
pls bro i need FIFA 15 Ultimate Team
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by mindtricks: 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
tonyx4x44:

download
New Super Mario Android v1.0 Apk

Tonyx4x44

Please this is not sufficient. Can you provide installation guide/steps? Please its just apk, what about the data files, please I seem not to understand after installing.

Please clarify, thanks.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 11:49am On Apr 01, 2015
mindtricks:

Tonyx4x44

Please this is not sufficient. Can you provide installation guide/steps? Please its just apk, what about the data files, please I seem not to understand after installing.

Please clarify, thanks.

i don't have an android device currently... had a problem with mine. as such i cannot actually testrun the app. please send screenshots of your problem, so i can try to solve them.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by mindtricks: 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
tonyx4x44:

i don't have an android device currently... had a problem with mine. as such i cannot actually testrun the app. please send screenshots of your problem, so i can try to solve them.

Ouch, my bros! K, will retry and provide you exact feedback, esp screenshot.

But wetin happen to your device? Dont tell me you have left android!
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 4:04am On Apr 02, 2015
mindtricks:

Ouch, my bros! K, will retry and provide you exact feedback, esp screenshot.

But wetin happen to your device? Dont tell me you have left android!

Nope not at all... Device screen got smashed, screen calibrator and all, a little cash strapped currently...

Expecting your screenshots
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Donjay007(m): 6:34am On Apr 02, 2015
Tony how about mali link for miami vindication
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stonemind(f): 8:45am On Apr 02, 2015
pls what app can i use to purchase on playstore free? my freedom is no more working.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
stonemind:
pls what app can i use to purchase on playstore free? my freedom is no more working.
GetApk app
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stonemind(f): 7:01am On Apr 03, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
GetApk app

Pls can I have a link to where I can download it? Thanks!
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:54am On Apr 03, 2015
stonemind:

Pls can I have a link to where I can download it? Thanks!
http://www.one2up.com/view_content.php?content_ID=1041770 wen u download it open playstore search for the paid app you want to download click on the share Button and share via GetApk app den download... U can download via d web Browser Option on getapk

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stonemind(f): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
http://www.one2up.com/view_content.php?content_ID=1041770 wen u download it open playstore search for the paid app you want to download click on the share Button and share via GetApk app den download... U can download via d web Browser Option on getapk

thanks alot

2 Likes

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by damilareoye: 11:46am On Apr 03, 2015
Please I need your help...
Android tablet was giving to us in my school (unilorin) named JKK... Its kitkat 4.4 and i wanted to root the device without bricking it....
Please, can anyone just put me through in save root? Thanks
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by chuksp09(m): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
damilareoye:
Android tablet was giving to us in my school (unilorin) named JKK... Its kitkat 4.4 and i wanted to root the device without bricking it....
use kingroot make sure u have internet connection[url]
damilareoye:
use kingroot make sure u have internet connection[/url]
damilareoye:
use kingroot make sure u have internet connection
https:// docs.google.com/file/
d/0Bx1FLYy_
PFfUbDdSZTNsR3JnbFE/edit

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Supremor(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2015
Pls I nid the link to download Oxford Advanced Learner Dictionary pro version
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Xxpress(m): 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
I need a link for walking dead season 2 apk English version
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by damilareoye: 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
chuksp09:

use kingroot make sure u have internet connection[url]
use kingroot make sure u have internet connection[/url]
use kingroot make sure u have internet connection
https:// docs.google.com/file/
d/0Bx1FLYy_
PFfUbDdSZTNsR3JnbFE/edit
thanks bro... I have tried it several times clicking on the big circle with my data on but it didn't work oooo... It will just roll for sometimes and write a Chinese which when i re click, the process will start again
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by chuksp09(m): 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
damilareoye:
thanks bro... I have tried it several times clicking on the big circle with my data on but it didn't work oooo... It will just roll for sometimes and write a Chinese which when i re click, the process will start again
if u have recovery installed u can flash a superuser zip
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ustavo(m): 12:46am On Apr 06, 2015
Pls can i get the stock rom for infinix hot note x551. My phone is bricked. Thanks for your anticipated support.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
damilareoye:

download framaroot 1.9.3. apk

try the 3 exploits in framaroot
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Supremor:
Pls I nid the link to download Oxford Advanced Learner Dictionary pro version

download Oxford Advanced Learner’s 8 v3.6.17 Apk

Improve your English language abilities with the legit Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary. Take note what phrases imply. Learn to say them. Comprehend methods to use them.

The Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary (OALD) is a global highest-vendor. It’s now to be had as an app, with the whole A-Z dictionary, actual voice (no longer textual content to speech) audio, and My View to customise your display. It has been developed by way of the identical editors from Oxford University Press who created the published dictionary, working at the side of Paragon Instrument, a number one device developer for cellular gadgets.

In finding precisely what you might be in search of, quick:
• Hearken to actual British and American voices pronounce phrases and instance sentences.
• Get entry to the top quality audio on-line, or obtain all 116,000 instance sentences to pay attention offline
• The entire dictionary textual content is are living- faucet to right away lookup any phrase
• Use My View to decide on how so much knowledge seems in your reveal – disguise IPA, instance sentences, footage, synonyms and many others. – faucet to indicate the entire entry once more
• To find phrases with equivalent or reverse meanings within the built-in Thesaurus
• Use Full Dictionary Search to search out your phrase in any phrase or instance sentence within the dictionary
• ‘Did you imply…?’ operate and wildcard search let you discover a phrase despite the fact that you don’t be aware of the spelling
• Create your individual checklist of favorite phrases
• Faucet on phonetics, abbreviations and symbols for lend a hand with what they imply
• View Historical past to peer the final one hundred phrases you seemed up

What’s New
Create folders to arrange your Favourites. Your present Favourites shall be retained.
In finding hyperlinks to blogs and different information from OUP ELT within the information function.
Take heed to all audio on-line, or obtain completely different components of the content material to your instrument. Customers who have previously downloaded audio content material will want to re-obtain after updating.
The mislabelled obtain buttons in Settings>Sound were mounted.

Tags:
Oxford Advanced Learner's 8 3.6.17, Oxford Advanced Learner's 8 3.6.17 Apk, Oxford Advanced Learner's 8 v3.6.17, Oxford Advanced Learner's 8 v3.6.17 Apk, Oxford Advanced Learner’s 8
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Xxpress:
I need a link for walking dead season 2 apk English version

what gpu does your phone use tegra, mali, adreno or powervr?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
ustavo:
Pls can i get the stock rom for infinix hot note x551. My phone is bricked. Thanks for your anticipated support.

can you get another of the same model around?

couldn't get the rom online.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ustavo(m): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
tonyx4x44:

can you get another of the same model around?

couldn't get the rom online?
NO. but thanks any other helpwould be highly appreciated.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Xxpress(m): 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
tonyx4x44:

what gpu does your phone use tegra, mali, adreno or powervr?
mali

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (68) (Reply)

Google Pixel Discussion Thread / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.