Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (115917 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
can someone help me with the link to download, The sims freeplay
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
lordseb:
can someone help me with the link to download, The sims freeplay

The Sims FreePlay MOD APK 5.17.0

Download here

Description

Step into a world of monsters and magic in The Sims FreePlay!
Play the world’s most popular life simulation game!

This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.

Create unique Sims, build dream homes, and let them live your way!

• Customize different Sims and dress them in hundreds of stylish outfits
• Have them fall in love, get married and have babies
• Experience every stage of life from Babies to Seniors…and everything in-between
• Build dream homes and decorate them with thousands of different items
• Complete exciting quests that unlock new places in your Town
• Care for cuddly and magical pets
• Live out your Sims story and play anyway you like

WHAT'S NEW

Tiny monsters have taken over Sim Town! It’s time to get back the best Halloween in history!
- Learn scare tactics in the Night of the Candy Monsters Quest!
- Dress up in new costumes, including zombie cheerleaders and vampires!
- Uncover the magic hidden within as part of the Saved By the Spell Quest.
- Be enchanted at the renovated Wizard’s Cottage!
- Create concoctions as part of the Potion Brewing Hobby.
- Visit the Party Boat and view achievements from Google Play Games
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
Please kindly get me a working FMM 16 apk+data . Those I have gotten so far keep showing unofficial source bla bla…
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
tonyx4x44:

The Sims FreePlay MOD APK 5.17.0

Download here

Description

Step into a world of monsters and magic in The Sims FreePlay!
Play the world’s most popular life simulation game!

This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.

Create unique Sims, build dream homes, and let them live your way!

• Customize different Sims and dress them in hundreds of stylish outfits
• Have them fall in love, get married and have babies
• Experience every stage of life from Babies to Seniors…and everything in-between
• Build dream homes and decorate them with thousands of different items
• Complete exciting quests that unlock new places in your Town
• Care for cuddly and magical pets
• Live out your Sims story and play anyway you like

WHAT'S NEW

Tiny monsters have taken over Sim Town! It’s time to get back the best Halloween in history!
- Learn scare tactics in the Night of the Candy Monsters Quest!
- Dress up in new costumes, including zombie cheerleaders and vampires!
- Uncover the magic hidden within as part of the Saved By the Spell Quest.
- Be enchanted at the renovated Wizard’s Cottage!
- Create concoctions as part of the Potion Brewing Hobby.
- Visit the Party Boat and view achievements from Google Play Games
thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
lordseb:
thanks a lot

you are welcome
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by andrenaline(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
tonyx4x44:

you are welcome
please sir can I get a working link for wildblood
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by pharmtech: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
Pls help me with WI-FI App that crack or hack the password
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:02am On Nov 30, 2015
I need road rash.apk
Snooker.apk(I mean international snooker with 15balls, those ones with multiple red balls and few colored ones)
Tanx...
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 6:43am On Nov 30, 2015
andrenaline:
please sir can I get a working link for wildblood

Wild Blood 1.1.3 MOD APK+DATA

working link scroll down to where you have free download, fill the captcha and begin
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by andrenaline(m): 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
tonyx4x44:

working link scroll down to where you have free download, fill the captcha and begin
thank you sir,I thought the thread was abandoned after waiting for days without response
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
andrenaline:
thank you sir,I thought the thread was abandoned after waiting for days without response

you are welcome

was busy... will always reply once I get the chance to
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
stephinnoyewole:
I need road rash.apk
Snooker.apk(I mean international snooker with 15balls, those ones with multiple red balls and few colored ones)
Tanx...

International Snooker Pro THD v1.3 APK

[url=http://www43.zippyshare.com/d/35023525/60526/International%20Snooker%20Pro%20THD%20v1.3%20apkmania.com.rar] Download here [/url]

Features:
A Career Mode places you in a full ‘rolling’ year on year professional snooker career, playing 15 tournaments in 14 locations around the world competing to be world number 1.
Fill your trophy cabinet with 16 trophies from 7 major and 7 minor events, 1 invitational event plus the coveted 147 trophy.
Includes three Quick Play Pool modes: UK 8-ball, US 8-ball and US 9-Ball.
Back spin, top spin and swerve the cue ball with simulation quality physics.
Earn a 147 maximum break and entry to the exclusive 147 club.
Use Career Mode winnings to upgrade equipment to increase power, swerve, spin and player kudos. 

Frame by frame replays with slow motion and dynamic cameras including pocket cams and the new ‘follow the ball’ cam. 

Referee voiced by Michaela Tabb the world’s favourite referee of snooker and pool competitions. 

Stats and Achievements with full Scoreloop integration.
All new graphics engine with an even greater level of detail and realism.
What's in this version : (Updated : Nov 16, 2012)
Fixed issue with black squares on pool balls.
Fixed reported stability issues.
Required Android O/S : 2.3+
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
stephinnoyewole:
I need road rash.apk
Tanx...

Download Road rash here
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by andrenaline(m): 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
tonyx4x44:

you are welcome

sir please can I also get backstab and Max Payne working link
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by andrenaline(m): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
tonyx4x44:

you are welcome

sorry to disturb you sir but the wildblood link is not working,when I click on 'create download link' it just conclude that I've downloaded file but when I check the file size it download it will be '0 kb'
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
andrenaline:
sorry to disturb you sir but the wildblood link is not working,when I click on 'create download link' it just conclude that I've downloaded file but when I check the file size it download it will be '0 kb'
\\\its working fine... i just tested it

use a better browser; chrome or firefox
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by andrenaline(m): 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
tonyx4x44:
\\\its working fine... i just tested it

use a better browser; chrome or firefox
OK thanks,though I used uc web browser
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
andrenaline:
OK thanks,though I used uc web browser

okay... enjoy!
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by htconeline: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
Tony help with tennis challenge.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stephinnoyewole(m): 7:05am On Dec 03, 2015
tonyx4x44:

International Snooker Pro THD v1.3 APK

[url=http://www43.zippyshare.com/d/35023525/60526/International%20Snooker%20Pro%20THD%20v1.3%20apkmania.com.rar] Download here [/url]

Features:
A Career Mode places you in a full ‘rolling’ year on year professional snooker career, playing 15 tournaments in 14 locations around the world competing to be world number 1.
Fill your trophy cabinet with 16 trophies from 7 major and 7 minor events, 1 invitational event plus the coveted 147 trophy.
Includes three Quick Play Pool modes: UK 8-ball, US 8-ball and US 9-Ball.
Back spin, top spin and swerve the cue ball with simulation quality physics.
Earn a 147 maximum break and entry to the exclusive 147 club.
Use Career Mode winnings to upgrade equipment to increase power, swerve, spin and player kudos. 

Frame by frame replays with slow motion and dynamic cameras including pocket cams and the new ‘follow the ball’ cam. 

Referee voiced by Michaela Tabb the world’s favourite referee of snooker and pool competitions. 

Stats and Achievements with full Scoreloop integration.
All new graphics engine with an even greater level of detail and realism.
What's in this version : (Updated : Nov 16, 2012)
Fixed issue with black squares on pool balls.
Fixed reported stability issues.
Required Android O/S : 2.3+

Tanx bro
I pray & hope its wat I'm looking for. all the same *thumb up*
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
The road rash na total rubbish
While d total snooker refused to start, always saying unfortunately stopped
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Obiwannn: 11:10am On Dec 12, 2015
tonyx4x44:

Nice work boss!!!

do u Have links for walking dead season 1 and 2?
Full moded links?

Please share if u do.
Game is too fregging xpensive
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by andrenaline(m): 11:15am On Dec 12, 2015
Did the game work on your phone
Obiwannn:

Nice work boss!!!

Full moded links?

Please share if u do.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2015
Obiwannn:

Nice work boss!!!

Full moded links?

Please share if u do.

you are welcome... I will give you the link for the game later, as well as the process to unlock it
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Obiwannn: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
tonyx4x44:

you are welcome... I will give you the link for the game later, as well as the process to unlock it
thanks...
I've gotten it already thru http://www.apkutilizer.com/the-walking-dead-season-one-all-episode/

Please, I need the season 2 instead!.thannks
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by andrenaline(m): 12:04am On Dec 13, 2015
Is there a way to make that mtn musicplus browsing limit above 150mb
tonyx4x44:

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 13, 2015
link for myandroidtools pls
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by bhaliz44(m): 6:56am On Dec 13, 2015
andrenaline:
lol
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by andrenaline(m): 10:34am On Dec 13, 2015
Do you have an idea,because I can't download 900mb worth of file through that means
bhaliz44:
lol
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by lanrefront1(m): 11:43am On Dec 16, 2015
mint xiaomi redimi note3 for sale . 54k.
Helio X10 MT6795 octa-core chip clocked at 2.0GHz
3GB of RAM
32GB of storage
battery 4000mAh
fingerprint sensor at the back.
resolution ; 1080 x 1920 pixels full HD
13 mega pixel camera with 5mp front camera.
slim design with metalic back case.
comes with fast charge.
etc...
you can as well read the review and specs online.

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
andrenaline:

yes there is

view below

http://www.boyantech.com/sms-scheduler-make-mtn-music-plus-unlimited/
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Raphio:
link for myandroidtools pls

My Android Tools(Pro) 1.2.7.9 LATEST version of pro DOWNLOAD

(Note:need root access)
My android tools (Pro):
1. enable/disable components(activity,service,receiver,provider)
★red:disabled.
★blue:running currently (just for service)
2. show all running tasks and processes(with pid and uid)
3. show the logcat.
4. show/edit the sharedpreferences and sqlite database of all apps
5. enable/disable apps

●Activity: An activity represents a single screen with a user interface.

●Service: A service is a component that runs in the background to perform long-running operations or to perform work for remote processes.

●Content providers: A content provider manages a shared set of app data.Through the content provider, other apps can query or even modify the data (if the content provider allows it).

●Broadcast receivers: A broadcast receiver is a component that responds to system-wide broadcast announcements.

●Shared Preferences: Store private primitive data in key-value pairs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply)

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.