Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,687 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State (40908 Views)

Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) / Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) / Cameroonian University Student Found Dead In Bush After Being Raped (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Neroanna(f): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2014
Burger01:
God, don't give us a child like that. I pray.. Amen.
amen oo.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by layez: 9:05am On Jul 07, 2014
Holy Sh*t
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by alienvirus: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2014
Boko haram Christians are worse. That guy must be an evangelist trained to maim.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Davidolives(m): 9:10am On Jul 07, 2014
this is serious why would he do so?am sure he is not normal
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by naijaobi(m): 9:10am On Jul 07, 2014
sapien: Your stupi.dity is epic! Silly Bigot!
daunce! Stop quoting me.. !diot.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by aariwa(m): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2014
The guy may escape death sentence if a defense of actual insanity is proffered before the court cos its unheard of,for a normal human being to chop the man who sired him into pieces BTW what about the mum?what impression did she sow into him while growing up,about the DAD.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by texaco1: 9:14am On Jul 07, 2014
Things don't just happen ,if the deceased family generation history is investigated !I am sure such an incident had happened before or maybe a crime of such manner had been committed by someone in that family. The bottom line is that family is cursed
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by donodion(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2014
Kanwulia: These people don come again? undecided
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Adeokeho(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2014
aariwa: The guy may escape death sentence if a defense of actual insanity is proffered before the court cos its unheard of,for a normal human being to chop the man who sired him into pieces BTW what about the mum?what impression did she sow into him while growing up,about the DAD.
Good talk,this another factor.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by sleemoon(m): 9:21am On Jul 07, 2014
shaggy007:

All these are the characteristics of a Muslim. I can swear that the guy was planning to convert to Islam.

Bloody Jihadist.
MUMU ... Na wen una xtian counterpart commit a grave act na den una go sey he is a friend of a muslim guy or he is planning to join islam.... Y not accept d truth nd shove it up ur ass...

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by anonimi: 9:22am On Jul 07, 2014
bizngr: [size=18pt]Schizophrenia!!![/size]

He needs psychological evaluation and treatment but, unfortunately, this is almost non-existent in this part of the globe and the child is doomed to be incarcerated for life.

Thanks a lot for your comment.
We need to CHANGE our attitude to MENTAL health by using medical facilities instead of turning HYPER religious and labelling people witches and enemies etc.

He also said Tolani, the suspect, was arrested at his father’s home after the corpse was discovered. That the Divisional Police Officer of Redemption Camp, Olaiya Martins, had led a team of detectives and some members of the community to where the body was found. The community members had earlier noticed the strange attitude of the suspect while he dumped the box.

Thanks to the VIGILANT community members who may not be educated but are very CIVILISED.
Hopefully more of us will follow their very good example of CITIZENSHIP.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Dee60: 9:24am On Jul 07, 2014
GentleMimi: Sick fool .He did not just kill,but actually butchered the man who sired him. Talk of accumulated anger and hatered! Butchered his own father. This is the height of wickedness! Some women cry about barreness. Shey e no better pass pikin wey be devil senior brother?
I know some school of thoughts will comdemn the father's action of hitting his son. But what kind of slap wld warrant murder?
Parents,sending off your wards to religious schools or forcing them to abduct religious belief is not the solution. Some parents see the signs,but ignore it. They depend on their pastors to sort it out for them. Sad.....

How would you know that the father actually slapped him? There is no evidence now that the boy has killed his father. It is abominable and beyond mental illness there is some spiritual problem here. What influenced the boy to react when it was time to pray?

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by shaggy007(m): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2014
sleemoon:
MUMU ... Na wen una xtian counterpart commit a grave act na den una go sey he is a friend of a muslim guy or he is planning to join islam.... Y not accept d truth nd shove it up ur ass...

Why not stick your Islamic head up in your a55. That way you can see what's wrong with you internally.

4k Christianity, 4k Christians. Understand that.

So take your ped0ph1le d1ck and 4k your Islamic a55. That way, you can impregnate yourself.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by dont8(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2014
Go get a life.
shaggy007:

Yes I know. That's why you are one of those bastards.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by donodion(m): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2014
Case of Blind Rage.
imagine when the boy grows fully to become a man and marry one babe who runs her mouth like millie grinder.She would end up been grinded in the mill as minced beef.

Now the deed is done...e eye don come down kuuleh.na to become convict next.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Orikinla(m): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2014
Jesus Christ never forced anyone to follow him.
And anyone who forces anyone to follow Jesus is not of Christ.

The father provoked the demon in the son.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by TrebleChamp(m): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2014
shaggy007:

I have a life, you're intruding.

Why don't you go and get your own life.

I made a comment and insecure people are quoting me.

Quote me, I quote back.
You made a comment and INSECURE PEOPLE are quoting you? You need serious help bro, stop spreading religious hate and try do something positive with your frustrated life.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by shaggy007(m): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2014
dont8: Go get a life.

I've said it before, I'll say it again.

I have a life, you're intruding.

I make a comment, you quote me, I quote you back.

No, why don't you get a life.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by aryzgreat: 9:29am On Jul 07, 2014
Very terrible news!

Did anyone notice hw all commentors have bn condeming the crime without tribalising it.

If this crime was commited by an igbo, yoruba bigots wud av bn feasting on this thread.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by angela98(f): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2014
Its high time most Nigerian parents, start establishing good relationship with their children. They should throwaway this strict old school style of parenting, for the world have changed. That way, they will be able to recognise when their child is unhappy, choked with unhealthy peer pressure or has suddenly developed any sort of mental illness and swiftly intervene. Depression over time if not treated can become disastrous to the wellbeing. Let's rule out spiritual conclusion and take it from the face value. Money doesn't substitute love. If you have a good relationship with your child, your child will tell you anything. There you can properly advice your child. I am not judging this unfortunate family but I think there is a break down in communication at some point between father and son. Here are some parenting tips if you want your child to respect you and succeed...

1..be a flexible parent. Allow your adult child to make positive decision for themself and support their choice. Eventhough you are not happy with their choice, you can tactically make a suggestion for them do not enforce it.

2..Never hit your child when they are disobedient deal with the situation constructively.

3..Never lie to your child. Be very transparent to your child.

4.. As a parent, lead by example.

5..Never compare your child to others. We all have different characteristics and unique in our own ways

6..Praise your child's efforts at all time and be very polite to your child.

7..your child is not a slave. Watch your tone of voice, Remind your child less of his shortcomings, do not bring down his self esteem rather sort a way to help support your child to improve.

8..Never ever curse your child, label them or stigmatise them.

9..acknowledge your child's strength and weakness, see through your child, bring out the best in them, appreciate their talent and accept them the way they are.

10..is your duty to protect your child as parents, do not brag about your child in a way that attracts negative envies from others. Keep discreet about your child progress. Disclose it on a need to know basis.

Remember no one is perfect. The world is not perfect. May God grant us the wisdom to be able to bring up our child in a way that they grow to become positive role model to others and a blessing to all. .. Amen.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by shaggy007(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2014
TrebleChamp: You made a comment and INSECURE PEOPLE are quoting you? You need serious help bro, stop spreading religious hate and try do something positive with your frustrated life.

Yes it's my life, I want it to be frustrated.

Why you dey take Panadol for my headache?

Quack doctor.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by naijajobspost(m): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2014
Things are happening on camp,most people don't know coz they only come for sevice every month. 99percent of the senior pastors in redeem camp are thiefs.they are all after redeem money.they drive big cars,build houses worth millions home abroad.their children don't school here. Its not what they told us.its what we know.if you come to camp and go to the estate areas,you will witness some.i am sure the guys dad is one of the pastors coz he stays on camp.the redeem university is only for rich people.having collected tithes from average members to build the university.also most of the pastors children in redeem university barely pay tuition.last year,one of the board directors son age 26 or so very popular man killed his wife in the same redeem camp but this was covered coz of press alert,although the guy is still in elewe eran, according to investigations,the guy was having close to 70million in his account ,the money his dad got from projects he got in redeem.redeem keep building lots of houses,big auditorium,and other project giving only the redeem pastors opportunity to take contracts and all became millionaires ,some are even billionaires but you won't know coz they pretend a lot.that's why their children misbehave,they give their children big cars to drive at early age. The funniest thing is these pastors are full time pastors.so it is justifed where the money all came from. Tithes payers,offering, donations,gifts ,grants and many more.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by GentleMimi: 9:33am On Jul 07, 2014
Dee60:

How would you know that the father actually slapped him? There is no evidence now that the boy has killed his father. It is abominable and beyond mental illness there is some spiritual problem here. What influenced the boy to react when it was time to pray?
Did you read the post?

The late lawyer had reportedly questioned his son over his attitude and refusal to follow Biblical teachings and slapped him during the confrontation. The suspect, a 300-level student of the

I make comments based on written facts,not assumption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman / Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion / Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square