Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola (13157 Views)

It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi / Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. / I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 07, 2014
berem: and why are you crying more than the bereaved? Those whose salaries are owed have been paid. Why are you still bothered about it? Whether their salaries were paid because of Ekiti elections,it doesn't stop the fact that Aregbesola is more popular than Omisore.

u were not talking of popularity before, of course a sitting governor is gonna be more than a senator or former DG.
U made it look as if the man was excellent, truth is, he is below par in the amenities n infrastructure.
How on earth will u tell ur ppl that the state is broke only to pay all salary arrears within one wk.
That's hypocrisy and lies.
Must u wait to be challenged to do ur duties?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by rottenegg: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2014
adebayonle: You can search for the name aregbesola on youtube and watch how people troop out for this man anytime he went for campaign

You mean forced or paid to come out.
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by mogentle(m): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2014
Ogbuefienubiaka: [color=#000099][/color]

so the minister do not have the right to visit Osun and assure people of their safty to vote. Is Obanikoro not a PDP memeber?

your post is just too stupid.
Imagine this e-goat from the Eastern clave, Ogbuefi or what's he called. Learn to mind your business. Burn your energy on your looting governors and leave the SWesterners.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by rottenegg: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2014
majekobaje1: if u know nothing about osun state beta sharap , point out ur pdp gov dat have done what aregbesola is doing @ osun state, like osgbo like dubai Aregbesola ko du ro soke 2014

Why do you continue to move around without your medication? Like Dubai ke??
SMFH
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by jared007: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2014
Am neither 4rm Osun nor reside there but I strongly believe d masses would prefer Aregbesola(lesser evil) dan Omisore(greater evil)!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2014
Evergreen123:

u were not talking of popularity before, of course a sitting governor is gonna be more than a senator or former DG.
U made it look as if the man was excellent, truth is, he is below par in the amenities n infrastructure.
How on earth will u tell ur ppl that the state is broke only to pay all salary arrears within one wk.
if being challenged will make governors perform their duties whether they are APC or PDP, so be it.
I have always said that Aregbesola is more popular than his opponents. Probably you haven't been reading my comments on Osun topics.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2014
berem: if being challenged will make governors perform their duties whether they are APC or PDP, so be it.
I have always said that Aregbesola is more popular than his opponents. Probably you haven't been reading my comments on Osun topics.

Berem, mu si gi mba
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by sirwilly1(m): 10:40am On Jul 07, 2014
And that's where you're going back to....., the street. #GEJtillAPCgobow

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by myspnigeria: 10:40am On Jul 07, 2014
would u have said u arent ready?
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2014
mayorall:

Shut up and face your state. Comment not if you know nothing about Osun.
The APC members from Osun caught on their way to Anambra to rig election, what did they know about Anambra?

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 07, 2014
Evergreen123:

Berem, mu si gi mba
I hear you! grin
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2014
Those that are not from Osun state are just wasting there time arguing blindly, whereas everyting ends here for them.

Ipade di Ojo election.

Na we Osun residents and Indigene go decide by August 9. Meanwhile Aregbe is still winning our soul and no amount of threat, Soldiers or GEJ sef can make us change our mind.

#Aregbesola Ma ba ise re lo.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by greall1: 11:10am On Jul 07, 2014
I Can see APC are scare because of what happened in Ekiti..

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by olivertwist: 11:11am On Jul 07, 2014
cry cry cry While over 200 teenage girls are still in Boko Harams camp in Sambisa forest, the Minister of State for Defence is in Osun state leading the fight against opposition parties. Only in Nigeria. I'm just imagining this Minister of State Defence campaigning in Osun while his teenage daughter is in Borno with Shekarau in Sambissa forest. I just pity my country... angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Mogidi: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2014
“They don’t know who they are facing; my real home is the street. Look at me, do I look like a governor?

I agree with you Mr Rauf you don't look like a governor, you look more like an Agbero, come August you will be back on the street, doing Agbero work for Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Ayorh4you(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2014
berem: While Rauf Aregbesola is busy providing basic amenities and infrastructures to Osun people, Iyiola Omisore is busy eating corn,guguru and epa and riding on okada to deceive gullible Osun people.
Shame to Omisore and PDP. angry

Sai Rauf Aregbesola!
Sai APC! cool

Iv bn following your comments here on issues concerning apc, iv got one question for u. As u take carry apc mata put for head like darlin yaki, how much do u get paid?

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by OmoLisabi(m): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2014
Ayorh4you:

Iv bn following your comments here on issues concerning apc, iv got one question for u. As u take carry apc mata put for head like darlin yaki, how much do u get paid?
And why are you using paracetamol for another mans headache, She carry the matter for your thin head?

3 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by adebayonle(m): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
rottenegg:
By chasing people off their property to plant grass/flowers or by degrading graduates to cutting grass on highways with matchetes.
You are now confirmed ignorant and deserve all that you get from your babalawo governor rauf.
You better open your eyes and see that there isnt any hope in this man.
those graduates that apply for oyes,and are assign to beautify the highway.let me ask you some question, what are dey doing before this man came to power? Do u expect someone earning 11 thousand per month to apply for a job that bring 10 thousand per month?that tells you all the 20 thousand oyes cadet this man employed are either jobless or earn less than ten thousand naira per month.think about it with ur brain
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by adebayonle(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
BISFOYAT: grin Only the barbaric and dogmatic citizen of osun state would vote for Boko Haram like Aregbesola. MUSLIM NO GO RULE US AGAIN, THEY ARE EVIL.
see a religion fanatic

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Ayorh4you(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
OmoLisabi: And why are you using paracetamol for another mans headache, She carry the matter for your thin head?

Same reason u are using pain killer for someone elses body pain. Did i quote u? are u her spokeperson? how e take concern u? Mafi lomi dasi gbiromi deleru

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by adebayonle(m): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
rottenegg:

You mean forced or paid to come out.
noooo,its just to enlighten people like you

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Kennykenty(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
Neyoor: That's my Governor, Ogbeni Aregbesola. What amazes me most is seeing some PDP fans saying rubbish here as if they will come to Osun state to join us at the polling boot.

I'm always excited whenever I remember I'm one of the electorate that 'll constitute to how Ogbeni Aregbesola 'll be re-elected.
[color=#006600][/color]

That's my Governor, Ogbeni Aregbesola. What amazes me most is seeing some APC supporter of APC fans saying rubbish here as if they will come to Osun state to join us at the polling boot.
I'm always excited whenever I remember I'm one of the electorate that 'll constitute to how Ogbeni Aregbesola 'll be re-located

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by mayorall(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
BekeeBuAgbara: The APC members from Osun caught on their way to Anambra to rig election, what did they know about Anambra?

And you believed that trash?. Yorubas are not sense.less to that extent.
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by RedReact: 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
adebayonle: Abeg only comment if u re in osun state,because its only we the osun people that know this man has improved our state.u can be in the south south or south east and know whats happening here.
#AREGBE FOR SECOND TERM
I disagree. Anybody can show interest because this is Nigeria, and as long as the people showing interests are Nigerians, no problem. What everyone is after, ruling and opposition party (and supporters alike), is good governance. It's the resident of the State in mention that can now convince the outsiders whom they think the best person is.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by mayorall(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
BISFOYAT: grin Only the barbaric and dogmatic citizen of osun state would vote for Boko Haram like Aregbesola. MUSLIM NO GO RULE US AGAIN, THEY ARE EVIL.

During Baba Akande, Oyinlola period, who.complained?. They rule Osun for 12years. Moreover, we are Yoruba with same culture before religion. Ogbeni is a Yoruba man, speaks our Language so he is qualified. Omo karo Ojire, Ede lamo , ka to mo Esin. Religion issue doesnt exist in Omoluabi state, Only online. In Oshiomole's voice # #.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by KnowAll(m): 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
[size=18pt]Ogbeni means - "Mr Man" , Aregbesola surely belongs to the street, an Ajebuta man like Omisore cannot take Ogbeni's coveted crown. He is the emperor in Osun State.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by RedReact: 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
Evergreen123:

Really like your comment here. You see, when we support someone, that doesn't mean he's infallible or can never make wrong decisions. He will, and it's the governed that should blast him because he is there for their interests. This reminds me of what my own governor said about minimum wage before the election and when he won the election, he sang another song again, probably due to the reality on ground; was quite disappointed and devastated by that scenario. Same thing goes to Osun State, and that is where the issue of a strong opposition comes in, to put the incumbent to work.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by adebayonle(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
RedReact:
I disagree. Anybody can show interest because this is Nigeria, and as long as the people showing interests are Nigerians, no problem. What everyone is after, ruling and opposition party (and supporters alike), is good governance. It's the resident of the State in mention that can now convince the outsiders whom they think the best person is.
but the outsiders should be sure of whatever they are saying,not just be misleading other people

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by OsunBoi(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
Evergreen123:

talk Wetin u know, half of osogbo roads are terrible and the environment is ugly.
I don't like iyinolas stunts though
Why the sudden payment of 3 months salaries just after ekiti election, Oyes ppl were paid like 7 months salaries once.
What's with the huge debt burden he brought upon osun, do u know how many decades it will take osun to pay that?
If I hear, half of Oshogo roads are terrible, must you lie to make Ogbeni seems bad, tell me which administration has done more roads project than Ogbeni, so its now an against the law to pay workers' salary.Next time you post about Osun debts i will punch you, we have been asking for proof since, we've not seen any. In news today its there for you to see;Osun Debts Agency clear Aregbesola administration of debts.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Wasquad(m): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
dridowu: Ogbeni Aregbe he peoples governor.
"do i look like a governor, i am from the street".
Respect To Aregbe

Do I look like awilo Logomba? grin
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
Omisore, ko ni se ori re

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Economist Magazine A Mockery Of True Journalism - Akinwunmi Ambode / Impeachment: Plateau Lawmakers Fight Over Mace / Full List Of State Chairmen Inaugurated By APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.