Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Could This Be Happening To Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Happening To Me? (7997 Views)

What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl / What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) / This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Happening To Me? by lilwayneme(m): 12:52am On Jul 07, 2014
Actually am a guy that have bin in many rlationshp and it all hasn't be workin the way I wanted it to be.d picture I have in my mind weneva am observin a gal or approachin a gal is dat am gonna have my share and clean my mouth dats all and if u convince me enuff mayb u cud probably be on the boat 4 d 2nd time.But it has not bin workin d way av pland it,weneva am in a relatnshp wit a gal I kinda pity her and say to mysef she's to holy 4 my plan nd I wil liv ha 4 anoda gal and again d new gal wil recif d same mercy and d story goes lyk dat.d most funniest tin is dat dis gals am always wit ar d hard to get type wey b say everybody don try der luck lyk promo bt 4 me it's just a trial or @most 2 and am gettin dem.And wat still amazes me all day is dat, is after av left ds gals dat I go dey here story say one guy don bang am.please I need your advice.please come to my aid.
Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 07, 2014
You re SHY. and thats why u get the hardest of babes cos girsl loves shy guys, but not shy in bed.
Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by Nkem88(f): 1:02am On Jul 07, 2014
Op be thinking he's a roaring indomitable Lion when approaching chics, but he comes close to them and becomes a pussycat. . . But that's none of my business. Who made this bombass tea?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by RoyalRoy(m): 2:16am On Jul 07, 2014
][color=#000030:
Op be thinking he's a roaring indomitable Lion when approaching chics, but he comes close to them and becomes a pussycat. . . But that's none of my business. Who made this bombass tea? [/color]

Lolllz...... guess he is an indomitable pussycat!!!
Lmao.
Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by Godwinsilas(m): 2:49am On Jul 07, 2014
Forget about the story. To your question: NO.
Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 07, 2014
][color=#000030:
Op be thinking he's a roaring indomitable Lion when approaching chics, but he comes close to them and becomes a pussycat. . . But that's none of my business. Who made this bombass tea? [/color]
Reduce the picture size, please. Thank you! smiley
Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by ebamma(m): 4:46am On Jul 07, 2014
Blessed are the merciful in toto matters for the shall obtain no mercy
Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by lilwayneme(m): 6:38am On Jul 07, 2014
][color=#000030:
one tin abt me is dat I gat 2 pity lyk...look at the poor gal,na bbc go cover d headlines after droppin ha off my boat wt headlines lyk...he used me,I couldn't c ds comin,son of a bi**h.

Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by AfricanApple(f): 7:03am On Jul 07, 2014
[color=#006600]if god would give me d power to create hell, u will be d first person i will put there, ur yeye no get part 3
Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by xtervaganza(m): 7:10am On Jul 07, 2014
runzlord: You re SHY. and thats why u get the hardest of babes cos girsl loves shy guys, but not shy in bed.
how did u know he is?
Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by xtervaganza(m): 7:11am On Jul 07, 2014
Not my business too
Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by xtervaganza(m): 7:12am On Jul 07, 2014
On 2nd thought u might be queer though
Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by lilwayneme(m): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
xtervaganza: On 2nd thought u might be queer though
oh really?I chkd queer in d dico nd I saw 2 minis I dnt knw wch of d two u mean.oga if na d one way min gay,I no b gay,I lv gal wella ooo.wetin concise wt 4kn a man.In mourinho's voice "so disgusting"

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by lilwayneme(m): 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
xtervaganza: how did u know he is?
thank you my broda...I gbab a bottle of chilled coke 4 seein my broda grin
xtervaganza: how did u know he is?
thank you my broda...I gbab a bottle of chilled coke 4 seein my broda

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by lilwayneme(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
AfricanApple: [color=#006600]if god would give me d power to create hell, u will be d first person i will put there, ur yeye no get part 3
haba..ao my yeye no gt part 3.just xplain to me verbatically o.I dey wa8 ooo
Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by sexylogan(m): 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
I had a neighbor back in the university that was just like you... fvck-up guy to say the very least angry
Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by lilwayneme(m): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
sexylogan: I had a neighbor back in the university that was just like you... fvck-up guy to say the very least angry
weird
Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by lilwayneme(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
sexylogan: I had a neighbor back in the university that was just like you... fvck-up guy to say the very least angry
weird...na ur guy b dat.I still dey take small chances though.at list lyk 2 of out 10.bt I dnt lyk d rate
Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
Op,do u av a job??
Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by mechanics(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
Guy u beta repent o, dat spirit in u wanting u nt to disvirgin dem is a good spirit, who knws mayb in d process u may slump n die, so u beta change ur ways, wateva u sow, u wil reap, if u sow a virgin u reap a virgin, if u sow a disvirgin, u reap a disvirgin
Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by sexylogan(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
lilwayneme: weird...na ur guy b dat.I still dey take small chances though.at list lyk 2 of out 10.bt I dnt lyk d rate

There's much more to life than sex
Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by AfricanApple(f): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
lilwayneme: haba..ao my yeye no gt part 3.just xplain to me verbatically o.I dey wa8 ooo
why cant u ever go to a woman with respect and good intentions. we africans should be better dan all dis serious mental disorders na. u guys should learn how to give adequate respect to ur women.

all u ever think of is chop ur share and clean mouth, dats a human we are talking abt here
Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by lilwayneme(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
Harbosede02: Op,do u av a job??
sure and am happy wt it.and if I may ask u,y are u askin?
Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by lilwayneme(m): 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
AfricanApple: why cant u ever go to a woman with respect and good intentions. we africans should be better dan all dis serious mental disorders na. u guys should learn how to give adequate respect to ur women.

all u ever think of is chop ur share and clean mouth, dats a human we are talking abt here
bro chek am,if u draw a str8 line how on earth ar dey gonna meet,dats hell no.bt it cud hapen if and only if we r tryn 2 bend it nd it aint gonna b str8 anymo.life is just lyk dat,human cn neva av d same belief evn if dey ar 4rm d same moda.so in nature,men are diff
Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by lilwayneme(m): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
mechanics: Guy u beta repent o, dat spirit in u wanting u nt to disvirgin dem is a good spirit, who knws mayb in d process u may slump n die, so u beta change ur ways, wateva u sow, u wil reap, if u sow a virgin u reap a virgin, if u sow a disvirgin, u reap a disvirgin
hey,this one is strong oooo

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by xtervaganza(m): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
lilwayneme: oh really?I chkd queer in d dico nd I saw 2 minis I dnt knw wch of d two u mean.oga if na d one way min gay,I no b gay,I lv gal wella ooo.wetin concise wt 4kn a man.In mourinho's voice "so disgusting"
lol bro

U de make me laugh
Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by lilwayneme(m): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
xtervaganza: lol bro

U de make me laugh
oga na so e b.sey I fit read ur mind mi?
Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
lilwayneme: sure and am happy wt it.and if I may ask u,y are u askin?
NVM
Re: Could This Be Happening To Me? by lilwayneme(m): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
Harbosede02: NVM
cnt u der.in a comprehenable,pls xplain ursef.tnx as u do

(1) (Reply)

how many ladies will like this!!! *pic* / What's Your Favourite Sex Style? / There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.