Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia (12722 Views)

Health Workers "JOHESU" Calls Off Strike / JOHESU Issues Fifteen Days Ultimatum / Amnesia: Memory Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by sisinaijayeye0: 6:05am On Jul 10, 2014
chucs: you writeup is thrash,mst everyone be doctor?

Not everyone should be a doctor there are other jobs go and get one and a life and stop whining abeg. I can't come and start rubbing your filthy ego
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by sisinaijayeye0: 6:09am On Jul 10, 2014
Cityguy: 'Joe Hates U' Lols. Very funny. Nigerians always have a way of getting nerves calm whatever the situation! What an ingenuity. Seriously now, seeing the vehemence and deliberate attempt of Joe-Hates-Uites at mis-informing/ twisting issues to confuse the public, I want to believe these are coming from deep seated vendatta against physicians. Am also sure the door of medical school is not closed to all ;oe-Hates-Uites. In fact, with the vocabulary prowess of the PSN guy, it shouldn't take him at most three years to complete med school and all these postgraduate nonsense. Besides, Nigeria is a land of absurdities.
I tire oooo. Even when you finish a course within you can go do 2years program and become a medical doctor but this people have a personal vandatta. Inferiority complex and jealousy. As for me am not in science but johesu is stupidity abeg.
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by chucs: 8:08am On Jul 10, 2014
sisinaijayeye0:

Not everyone should be a doctor there are other jobs go and get one and a life and stop whining abeg. I can't come and start rubbing your filthy ego
you write like a child you are. I dnt have your time.
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by Samgreguc(m): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
simplynola: Pharmacy, nursing and other medical sciences are still branches in medicine and i think doctors study all these and can do the work of both pharmacist and nurses and even laboratory scientists but just that it will be too tedious for doctors combining all. The pharmacists never fought for their rights for a long period giving doctors more edge. They were laid back. 5 yrs in school just to be a dispenser or marketer or sales person. What the chemists can do. Only few are production pharmacists with drug composition experience. I think it was just once a pharmacist became the minister of health in Nigeria, it has been doctors all the way.. they never spoke out aggresively all the while, so why now. All these hatred and back stabbing in our medical line is not good for the nation. its taking our healthcare system backward. Anyways i see no reason why doctors shouldn't be the head. 7 years na wash? Oga na master!
The Physician spends 6yrs in school nt 7.
The Physician can't do the work of the PHARMACIST but, have knowledge of PHARMACOLOGY(NOT PHARMACY) as concerning the hospital.
U are indeed right by saying that Pharmacist have being quiet for long even to d extent that the current DG is a Physician whereas, the law stipulates that the DG must have a good knowledge of PHARMACY(nt pharmacology), DRUGS and FOOD.
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by Chykechin(f): 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
Written by a Doctor(not me) and I quote:

All hospitals are empty all over the country.
Nurses couldn't do their nursing care because Doctors have not admitted, Pharmacists couldn't dispense drugs cos Doctors haven't prescribed,
Lab scientists could not process any sample cos Doctors haven't ordered, Account section couldn't function (No IGR) because Doctors are not working, Record dept are yawning of no work cos Doctors are on strike,
the periop nurses could not sterilize instruments cos no operation lists from Doctors,
Cleaners couldn't mop cos Doctors are not there to perform procedures, the securities have less work to do cos the hospitals are deserted and so on and on.............. This has glaringly shown how important a doctor is in a hospital setting.
Without these supporting staff a doctor can still function but without a doctor they are jobless and that was why when they are on strike they locked up the wards, hide equipments and connived with the securities to repel patients from the hospital entrance!!! *end quote*

I think this should clear our doubts on who should be the leader of the health team. Let they that have wisdom do the needful. I rest my case
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by Samgreguc(m): 3:41am On Jul 11, 2014
Chykechin: Written by a Doctor(not me) and I quote:

Nurses couldn't do their nursing care because Doctors have not admitted, Pharmacists couldn't dispense drugs cos Doctors haven't prescribed,
Lab scientists could not process any sample cos Doctors haven't ordered, Account section couldn't function (No IGR) because Doctors are not working, Record dept are yawning of no work cos Doctors are on strike,
the periop nurses could not sterilize instruments cos no operation lists from Doctors,
Cleaners couldn't mop cos Doctors are not there to perform procedures, the securities have less work to do cos the hospitals are deserted and so on and on.............. This has glaringly shown how important a doctor is in a hospital setting.
Without these supporting staff a doctor can still function but without a doctor they are jobless and that was why when they are on strike they locked up the wards, hide equipments and connived with the securities to repel patients from the hospital entrance!!! *end quote*

I think this should clear our doubts on who should be the leader of the health team. Let they that have wisdom do the needful. I rest my case
there is difference btw the health team and medical team. Do u knw?
Secondly, bear in mind that the Physicians wunt have anythg to prescribe when the Pharmacist fails to produce.
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by sisinaijayeye0: 3:44am On Jul 11, 2014
chucs: you write like a child you are. I dnt have your time.

Child? I wish o. far older than you oh. I can give birth to you sef. Don't think like the ediot u are and respect your elders

Now go and get a job that you will be proud of. Instead of thrashing others who have worked hard and made a living for themselves. I am proud of my work and I am not even close to a doctor. Go and and work on ur inferiority complex my child
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by sisinaijayeye0: 3:47am On Jul 11, 2014
Chykechin: Written by a Doctor(not me) and I quote:

This johesu thing is stupid mind you, it's not that doctors should be the head of the health team although it is glaring he should, but that everyone in totality is important and absence of one is as important as the head himself. The team should be united not sabotaging eachother. I am nt surprised. Nigeria is a cannibalistic country. With a lot of people with no self esteem and pride. Rubish pharmacist, nurses and cleaners. This are the people who should have gone to do education. Riffraff oshi
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by chucs: 8:03am On Jul 11, 2014
sisinaijayeye0:

Child? I wish o. far older than you oh. I can give birth to you sef. Don't think like the ediot u are and respect your elders

Now go and get a job that you will be proud of. Instead of thrashing others who have worked hard and made a living for themselves. I am proud of my work and I am not even close to a doctor. Go and and work on ur inferiority complex my child
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by Samgreguc(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2014
sisinaijayeye0:

This johesu thing is stupid mind you, it's not that doctors should be the head of the health team although it is glaring he should, but that everyone in totality is important and absence of one is as important as the head himself. The team should be united not sabotaging eachother. I am nt surprised. Nigeria is a cannibalistic country. With a lot of people with no self esteem and pride. Rubish pharmacist, nurses and cleaners. This are the people who should have gone to do education. Riffraff oshi
shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by phantom(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2014
Samgreguc:
there is difference btw the health team and medical team. Do u knw?
Secondly, bear in mind that the Physicians wunt have anythg to prescribe when the Pharmacist fails to produce.
yes nothing to prescribe when the INDUSTRIAL pharmacists fail to produce NOT hospital based dispensing pharmacist. after seeing my patient and writing a prescription,she just crosses the road in front of the hospital to a pharmacy and gets her drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by Samgreguc(m): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2014
phantom: yes nothing to prescribe when the INDUSTRIAL pharmacists fail to produce NOT hospital based dispensing pharmacist. after seeing my patient and writing a prescription,she just crosses the road in front of the hospital to a pharmacy and gets her drugs.
yea, she crosses the road to meet a sister to that one who is supposed to be in the hospital. And should there b any "unclear" prescription she crosses the road back to the hospital again. Guess, it sounds easy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can A Woman Maintain Flat Tummy After Giving Birth / How Possible Is DNA Test For Someone Who Have Died? / Pregnant Woman In Need Of Emergency C-section Turned Away By Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.