Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,300 members, 7,780,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:03 PM

I Seek An Energetic,trustworthy Guy Who Is Also Very Good In Bed For An Affair - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Seek An Energetic,trustworthy Guy Who Is Also Very Good In Bed For An Affair (1357 Views)

A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair / I Need An Energetic Man In My Life If Interested Plz Call Now 08069517449 / I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Seek An Energetic,trustworthy Guy Who Is Also Very Good In Bed For An Affair by rosemaryomoye: 9:08am On Jul 07, 2014
Good day,my names are Mrs Rose,i
seek an energetic,trustworthy guy who is also very
good in bed for a secret affair to satisfy my sexual
needs,i would in return take good care of him
financially,provided he gives me the satisfaction i seek.
I want to also use this opportunity to say that any one
who is very much serious and ready to meet me must sign
an undertaken of good-conduct with my lawyer.
Am going this way because of what i actually
experienced the past few months when an agent hooked me up with
a guy from Lagos and he turned out to be a blackmailer and even a
kidnapper.
i would not want that to repeat it self again and that's is the more reason
why am very skeptical in this.
If you do meet all this criteria and very much serious to meet me,
pls do get in touch wit me via 08113241731 or send me a request of facebook:rosemaryflowers156@gmail.com or Rose Omoye
to get us instantly connected. Looking
forward to seeing you. Thanks

Re: I Seek An Energetic,trustworthy Guy Who Is Also Very Good In Bed For An Affair by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2014
Good in gini? God is watching u cheesy
Re: I Seek An Energetic,trustworthy Guy Who Is Also Very Good In Bed For An Affair by Mynd44: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2014
The irony is when you are asking for a secret affair and you post your picture underneath your post. what does this tell us? this is either a silly joke or a scam. i choose the later....

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: I Seek An Energetic,trustworthy Guy Who Is Also Very Good In Bed For An Affair by rosemaryomoye: 9:16am On Jul 07, 2014
i do what ever i like, i can post my pictures online its my headache not yours, so stay off. you must be a fool to interfere in my own business. idiot

3 Likes

Re: I Seek An Energetic,trustworthy Guy Who Is Also Very Good In Bed For An Affair by lirusehn(m): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2014
am feeding my mind cheesy
Re: I Seek An Energetic,trustworthy Guy Who Is Also Very Good In Bed For An Affair by Mynd44: 9:21am On Jul 07, 2014
rosemaryomoye: i do what ever i like, i can post my pictures online its my headache not yours, so stay off. you must be a fool to interfere in my own business. idiot
Babe, why the insults? I am just pointing out an inconsistency which made me arrive at a conclusion. There is no need to be feisty

1 Like

Re: I Seek An Energetic,trustworthy Guy Who Is Also Very Good In Bed For An Affair by lirusehn(m): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2014
Mynd44:
Babe, why the insults? I am just pointing out an inconsistency which made me arrive at a conclusion. There is no need to be feisty

u called dis MUMMY babe?? U sick? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Seek An Energetic,trustworthy Guy Who Is Also Very Good In Bed For An Affair by Rexphobia(m): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2014
Since you are this bold, I will like to boldly state that I am interested....But you didn't state your location.

1 Like

Re: I Seek An Energetic,trustworthy Guy Who Is Also Very Good In Bed For An Affair by yzziL: 9:35am On Jul 07, 2014
Mynd44, ur sexy moniker now looks like an old abandoned rag. Seun why?
Re: I Seek An Energetic,trustworthy Guy Who Is Also Very Good In Bed For An Affair by Mynd44: 9:40am On Jul 07, 2014
yzziL: Mynd44, ur sexy moniker now looks like an old abandoned rag. Seun why?
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Seek An Energetic,trustworthy Guy Who Is Also Very Good In Bed For An Affair by Mynd44: 9:40am On Jul 07, 2014
lirusehn:

u called dis MUMMY babe?? U sick? cheesy
I am oooo. i need a whole lot of TLC
Re: I Seek An Energetic,trustworthy Guy Who Is Also Very Good In Bed For An Affair by faithzy(m): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2014
hmmm......rose mary...wats ur location
Re: I Seek An Energetic,trustworthy Guy Who Is Also Very Good In Bed For An Affair by DeHero1: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2014
Mynd44:
I am oooo. i need a whole lot of TLC

TLC... in wrestling language, it means Tables Ladders and Chairs.

@ OP
I'm interested in u. Meet me at Okija Shrine by 1am tomorrow...
Re: I Seek An Energetic,trustworthy Guy Who Is Also Very Good In Bed For An Affair by sainty2k3(m): 10:44am On Jul 07, 2014
Scam scam scam, check out the Facebook page, full of shit, she's been sending DAT message since God knows wen. I know life could be difficult for some people but u don't have tro result in this kind of shit. Hard work pays
Re: I Seek An Energetic,trustworthy Guy Who Is Also Very Good In Bed For An Affair by kayemjay(m): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
Lol.

From the first post, this had scam written all over it but as I was bored in the office, I decided to have some fun.

I called the number, hoping that a male would pick the phone but alas, a scruffy sounding female voice replied me. She said she owned P&G in Victoria Island Lagos and I would need to talk to her lawyer so that I could sign some affidavit to prove I would not blackmail her. I just smiled to myself. It was getting interesting. After getting the number, I asked if there would be any financial obligations from me and she said none, but if there were any she would foot part of the bill. I agreed and hung up.

I called the so called barrister who began asking me for nonsense info. He told me to write out my date of birth, full names, mentioned state of origin three times, and LGA. He then concluded by telling me to pay 500 for typing, 2,500 for processing the affidavit, 1K to settle the commissioner for oaths and in short i should pay 5k to his account for speedy processing. He then began to dwell on the money asking how soon I could pay it and how important it was for me to pay it. I just dey laugh for my mind say see idiots. I told him I needed to buy airtime so I would call him back.

Next, I called back the Rosemary and told her that I had spoken to her barrister and he had given me all the required info. He also asked me to pay 5k which I could not really afford at the time. She asked how much I had and I told her 2k. I asked her to send me 3k so I could complete it and send it to him. She now spoiled everything by asking me to transfer the 2k to him and she would send her own part to the guy. For my mind I say see format. I told her the guy wanted me to send her the money and it would not be right for her to send 3k and for me to send 2k as it would show my unseriousness but she said she would send it after I sent mine. Lol. As a sharp guy, I asked her where we would meet as someone had already given me the 5k to send and she said EKO Hotels and Suites. Jesus! I nearly wan slap am from my phone.

First you claim to own P&G in VI and then you want us to spend a week in Eko Hotels and Suites? My papa na Obama. Anyways I know some people will fall for this.

Please dont waste your 5k o. Na Scam.

1 Like

Re: I Seek An Energetic,trustworthy Guy Who Is Also Very Good In Bed For An Affair by kayemjay(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
UPDATE

After ignoring both parties, the fake barrister began calling my phone. I sounded so needy and desperate when I called him earlier so he must have thought that he had seen a maga. So he kept calling my phone. I convinced him to send his account number which he did. Anyways, here is the screen grab of the call log and the text message he sent to me.

There is God o

1 Like

Re: I Seek An Energetic,trustworthy Guy Who Is Also Very Good In Bed For An Affair by ifex370(m): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
lol..... following...
Re: I Seek An Energetic,trustworthy Guy Who Is Also Very Good In Bed For An Affair by Blessedwhite(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
Lol jay you re too much. I've laugh my hrt out already . Thanks for making the look foolish. Hardwork pay i think dey should work harder.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Love Pretty Hausa Girls: But Kant Spel / What Step Do You Take When Your Best Friend Is Flirting With Your Man. / I Want To Meet You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.