Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia (20097 Views)

Air Peace Begins Direct International Flights From Enugu / Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola / Any Information About Flights From Lagos To Asaba & The Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by justi4jesu(f): 10:15am On Jul 07, 2014
Okay let me go and charge my phone before i board now.... grin grin

Before you know Murtala Mohammed Airport will follow suite grin grin

Coversation between an Immigration officer and a Nigerian at the Airport

Immigration Officer: Goodmorning

Traveller: Goodmorning Sir

Immigration Officer: Where are you travelling to

Traveller: US

Immigration Officer: Whats the make of your phone?

Traveller: Iphone 5s

Immigration Officer: Is it fully Charged?

Traveller: No sir

Immigration Officer: Lobatan oya find your Daddy something before you can fly because you know the new rules for uncharged mobile phones

Traveller: Ahhhhh please Sir am not aware of it i dont have any dime on me Sir

Immigration Officer: Now you know oya stand this side, am sure you are ready to miss you flight..Nonsense

Typical Immigration officers at the International Airport Naija. cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by Johnnoo(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2014
herald9: Al-qaeda na wa for Una o...

Build something that will change the world

Not something to destroy it..

Chai...wen una go get sense!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by Malakh: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2014
adaobi123: If this prevents a tragedy from happening I'm all up for it. I'll be charging my phone before I leave my house.
anything wey dem tell una, una go believe, it's part of the process of controlling the masses

1 Like

Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by chronique(m): 10:19am On Jul 07, 2014
Damn it!!! How exactly safe is the world? Is technology a blessing or a curse?

2 Likes

Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 07, 2014
Malakh: anything wey dem tell una, una go believe, it's part of the process of controlling the masses

What is this one saying ? undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by mustaphagreens(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2014
that's if they aren't the real terrorists-THE US
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by Mathematical(f): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2014
Mom banned from Facebook after social media giant labels picture of her little girl on the beach child Indecency

how this one take cosine issue na..

2 Likes

Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by myspnigeria: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2014
the fear of terrorist attack is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by Idrismusty97(m): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2014
Malakh: anything wey dem tell una, una go believe, it's part of the process of controlling the masses
I thought of this but then i read an article by Edward snowden that switch off phone could still be spied on but it is difficult. Even a switch off phone could be remotely on, your microphone could be on also to listen to conversation of people near you. But all these is impossible if the battery of the phone is totally dead. Maybe that's why they asked people to charged their phone. Who knows.
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by herald9: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2014
justi4jesu: Okay let me go and charge my phone before i board now.... grin grin

Before you know Murtala Mohammed Airport will follow suite grin grin
you again? cheesy
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by justi4jesu(f): 10:33am On Jul 07, 2014
herald9:
you again? cheesy

wetin angry angry tongue
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by herald9: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2014
justi4jesu:

wetin angry angry tongue
nothing much... I just wanna order Tecno charger from Dubai cheesy
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2014
They brought this evil upon themselves. You can't set other peoples home on fire and expect to find peace in yours. The earlier they apologies for all their wrong deeds and start mending fences the better for everyone. As long as they are stuck up in their pride peace will always elude them.

1 Like

Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by sexzskil(f): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2014
God bless United States of America forever!

7 Likes

Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by biomedixexcel(m): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2014
Ok
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by justi4jesu(f): 10:44am On Jul 07, 2014
herald9:
nothing much... I just wanna order Tecno charger from Dubai cheesy

Hhahahaha Check Aliexpress china sites u go see...... tongue tongue
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by herald9: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2014
justi4jesu:

Hhahahaha Check Aliexpress china sites u go see...... tongue tongue
grin
Hehehe nooo I wan order tru u..
u no say i sabi u wella so u no fit scam me cheesy
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by Bawss1(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2014
adaobi123:

Possible Alqeada sympathiser. Let the security agencies take note of him grin

4 Likes

Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by Malakh: 11:06am On Jul 07, 2014
adaobi123:

people who know what I'm saying knows, I guess it's over your head
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by 190theclown: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2014
advocate666: One day, we will all go naked inside planes. For safety reasons of course!

1 Like

Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2014
Malakh: people who know what I'm saying knows, I guess it's over your head

Whatever man.

2 Likes

Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by slimjuju(m): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2014
Why nah
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by experimentist: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2014
What about we wey get private jet? cry
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by justi4jesu(f): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2014
herald9:
grin
Hehehe nooo I wan order tru u..
u no say i sabi u wella so u no fit scam me cheesy

So na charger u wan buy...Chaiiii u wicked gan ni grin grin
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2014
i loveee my blackberrrry tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos / FAAN Launches Lagos Airport Automated Car Park / How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.