Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Ibo Tribalists Are Attacking Me - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ibo Tribalists Are Attacking Me (1197 Views)

Xenophobia: Popular Politician Reveals Why South Africans Are Attacking Nigerian / Igbo Or Ibo? / What Are You? Yoruba, Ibo or Hausa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibo Tribalists Are Attacking Me by Orikinla(m): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2006
Ibo tribalists have been attacking me since I refused to join or support their tribalist agenda called MASSOB.

Here is the latest verbal attack from one of them. I would have given him my special Zinedine Zidane Head-Butt if he had the guts to confront me physically. grin

Joker personified, you pseudo- apologetic-nincompoopious Nigerian oligarchist, grow up and open your eyes! writer! What do you call yourself? Orikinla Osinachi? Your mother, that Yoruba tribalist must have well brought you up in the normal, igbo-hating, igbo-despising, 'nothing-good-from-the-Igbos' mental attitude and jealousy, and stuffed you with lies, as usual. I used to be a detribalised person until I severally saw hell in the hands of so called yoruba friend countless times, they can and will stab you in the back anytime, speak their language even when the know you don't understand them, and hate when you speak yours in return, parapo is their names when it comes to dealing with an Igbo (HEBREW) man of which I am proud to be! Sellouts most if not all of them!It's in their blood!
Re: Ibo Tribalists Are Attacking Me by adconline(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2006
Orinkinla.
You have never for once hidden your disdain for Igbos. Igbos are not Nigeria's problems Ok. LetsĀ  put square pegs in square holes.
Re: Ibo Tribalists Are Attacking Me by otokx(m): 8:52am On Aug 11, 2006
Wey dem dey?
Re: Ibo Tribalists Are Attacking Me by buchio7(m): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2006
u shd really be ignored. i fail to see d relevance of this thread or ur insistence on posting such similar threads all over d place. U shd commit ur time to doing more fruitful n enterprising ventures rather dan stirring up childish topics. angry angry
Re: Ibo Tribalists Are Attacking Me by Orikinla(m): 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2006
Allright sir.
Nna biko buy 1,000 copies of my latest book Scarlet Tears of London on Amazon and on Barnes & Noble http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&isbn=184728051X&itm=1 and distribute them to all members of MASSOB.

I am a cosmopolitan lover.
Re: Ibo Tribalists Are Attacking Me by buchio7(m): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2006
u r looking for cheape publicity 4 ur write-up, ehhhh? grin grin grin
Re: Ibo Tribalists Are Attacking Me by Orikinla(m): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2006
Nna,
Orikinla is nuanced.
An open secret is useless.
MASSOB put the cart before the horse. grin
Re: Ibo Tribalists Are Attacking Me by buchio7(m): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2006
I see dat ur drinking too much salt water over dere in bonny, wink wink wink
Re: Ibo Tribalists Are Attacking Me by chamoni(m): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2006
ma guy, nawa for u.infact,i don't even know why i'm replying this post cos u just wan start something wey u no fit finish. it is disgusting.
Re: Ibo Tribalists Are Attacking Me by Orikinla(m): 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2006
You have all missed the action on the main topic.
This is only the dummy.
Just simply forget about it.
But jokes apart.
The leadership of MASSOB is backward.
And I hate to see Ibos being insulted and being wasted on the streets without any life insurance for the members of MASSOB.

Who will account for the lives of those already killed?
Re: Ibo Tribalists Are Attacking Me by buchio7(m): 9:48am On Aug 16, 2006
Thank you for your concern, take care of your own affairs
Re: Ibo Tribalists Are Attacking Me by Nutter(m): 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2006
Orikinla:

Who will account for the lives of those already killed?

Surely, those who took those lives! It is not rocket science!

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Word ''itutu'' Mean In Yoruba? / The King Of Home Equity Fraud: The Nigerian Who Conquered America / Yoruba Water Spirits Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.