Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy (42551 Views)

Killers Of Python In Calabar: Handling Snake Is Our Culture; no charms or juju / 20 Popular Yoruba Charms And Their Uses(With Direct English Translations) / A List Of Yoruba Charms And Their Uses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by experimentist: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
The gods have Bleep'ed up! Why didn't they test it on legs..
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by Balkan(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
The guy one test the charm before he goes arm rubbery
God don catcham. tell me what a boy of that age is doing
with[b] ODE SHI[/b]
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by Elle780(f): 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
9jacrip: First shot did not penetrate - he could have stopped here. Stuffs of this nature are not meant for intentional/expected shots and it is meant to save one from first attempt which signifies taking flight!

I've seem some who had juju to prevent metals/bottles from penetrating their skin. After few punches of bottles, stabs or slashes of the knife/cutlass, the spot beings to swell with black mark but eventually gives way.

You should never intentionally test these things.
gbam! Aki u re right.lol!

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by Etizz: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
d topic shouldn't be ""man killed"" it should be man committed suicide..... he is an animal believing those juju.... Anyway, they should take him back to d baba Dat did d juju for him so baba should wake him Oh.......
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by Elle780(f): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
angela98: Which kain local mugus be Dis? Why will they burn down someone else's house. Shio! No be osameme killer friend build the house Nah! More so, this osameme death fit be conspiracy. Osameme friend fit don plan with juju man to murder osameme for some spiritual gain. So dem come try wan make am look like accident. Trust no one. Na so my ex friend carry me go her church for night vigil. Not knowing that say she don arrange with some bad people to kidnap me and harvest my kidney. Long story. I thank God she no succeed and she and her gang were caught and jailed.... angry
tell me d story am all earscheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
they're all armed robber.the murderer and his friends should all be arrested.what were they doing with guns?

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by ghostofsparta(m): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
Before I read this topic I need to say this

There will always be African Science Test failure greasing Nairaland frontpage but no Nigeria forum and media would ever laud or inform the world of any successful African Science test eka 'juju' that worked. All of you have been brainwashed to regard all things pertaining to the ways of our ancestral belief system including its advanced knowledge of mastery of the natural world as reproachable.

Shame on you all, except for macof, pagan9ja, folykaze, funtaherb and others

14 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by nathdim: 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
I wonder wen nigeria will realise how to make analysis if you get to the bank you see armed police men with bullet proof vest and cars not babalawo or any kind of magician even America the most powerful country in the world don't believe in black magic
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by Afrok(m): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
Eyah! The juju man bin no tell am say the tangled snakes on the electric pole are the insurance to d charm, now wey d snakes don "peme", him charm don turn fake and d original go dey scarce.
Only in Benin sha, i think the owners of d dead snakes or the humans turned snakes are still at work.
Benin i hail ooo...
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by 190theclown: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
black arrow grin grin

cant stop laffin grin grin grin

Benin people na so their eye go dey red anyhow grin grin
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by Lustig(m): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
lobell:
Ireyi oshimi a dagu
Etemeya ke?
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by Blessedwhite(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
undecided the newsmen can make someone confuse they said that black arrow was murdered by an unknown gunman in cold blood . Who die nor get beat
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by Lustig(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
donphilopus: The charm failed him?! Lol. Why now setting the other guy's house ablaze?! Was it his fault?! Abeg, make dem free d guy joor.

Ireyi oshimi amo zu yin!
Etemeya ke?
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by kobonaire(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
I think this was all the idea of the friend and he simply used it to kill the guy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by Jhayeahsam01(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
Ceasar1: The gods are not to be blame.
season 2
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
[size=13pt]People still believe in this thing?? The only time it works is if the shooter has bad target, or theres no bullet the charm is simply a placebo so that the fighters would be braver at the point of fighting, efficacy of the charm is absolute 0%[/size]

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by sammoe(m): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
Ceasar1: The gods are not to be blame.
They aren't. They only rope in gullible men in participating actively in their own demise. Such men are consenting pawns in a long-drawn game of "god" chess.
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by Jakeattah(m): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
Odeshi turn Onyoshi
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by DocAdray(f): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
LOL, odi-eshi!

Don't even know what to say.
R.I.P. to the dead man sha...
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by aseczyl(m): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Jakumo: Oh well, at least the witch doctor who supplied the bullet-proof juju made sure he got paid BEFORE the technology was tested with real ammunition, so the dead man's body won't need to be sold for spare-parts to Nigeria's fetish industry, as payment for consultancy fees due.
ahahahahahahah... grin grin grin grin grin....lmao
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by Hasselbaink: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by rusher14: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
ghostofsparta: Before I read this topic I need to say this

There will always be African Science Test failure greasing Nairaland frontpage but no Nigeria forum and media would ever laud or inform the world of any successful African Science test eka 'juju' that worked. All of you have been brainwashed to regard all things pertaining to the ways of our ancestral belief system including its advanced knowledge of mastery of the natural world as reproachable.

Shame on you all, except for macof, pagan9ja, folykaze, funtaherb and others

Do you know metal can be bent to shape, fitted with rubber in some places filled with fluid and it begins to run?

I know you know this of course because it has been proven beyond doubt worldwide.

Is there anything wrong in asking you to prove yours?
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by donphilopus: 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
Lustig:
Etemeya ke?

Eto zo za o... Makuwu sir!
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by ghostofsparta(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
Tolexander: Even in the qualitative pharmacological test, it isn't advisable to test the potency of a drug on human directly.

The idìot could have used a fowl for the testing rather than using himself.

Instead of him to rest in peace, he is now resting in pieces!

As a scientific researcher in the study of whatever mechanics various Yoruba Advanced Science eka juju functions...I have come to understand a lot which is just measly 0.5% of all the whole thing. Don't misconstrue me as I am not saying I am a dibia or a certified Babalawo or Onisegun...... I am a passionate pan africanist who has immense interest in the scientific approach our ancient ancestors took to achieve numerous tasks some of which would be deemed irrationaly unscientific in the purview of modern science.

That been said, I can say there are two forms of every given juju aka Youba Advanced Science...I call it

1. Tangible form: A physicallized configuration of an 'energized matter' usually in a belt-form (onde), arm-tie (ifunpa) etc. These types are what some erroneously referred to as juju which should not be so since it is french rendition of woo-woo i.e. Mumbo jumbo.
2. Non-tangible form: A internalized delivery of 'energized matter' mostly in the form of specific powdery-like compounds contactivated with esoteric utterances. Internalization may refer to ingestion of special potions, incision of a specific number of marks to a particular area of the body rubbed with an 'energized matter' and lastly exposure of the reciepient to forces awakened to be super-active at a particular time of the day or season. The non-tangible form often requires specific rites to be made during it process. Most importantly is that either form 1 or 2, they most of the time has consequences, conditions and repercussions if ceertain warnings or taboos have been violated.

That man that got shot and died probably just did a version of NTF which requires its user not to defy it by unnecessarily putting it to test. These sciences on anti-bullets are so numerous that modern science would exhaust if it dares attempts to rationalize how it works. I'm saying this because it is only one version out of many that I have been able to propose a scientific hypothesis to its manner of operation.

7 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by angela98(f): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
Elle780: tell me d story am all earscheesy
ha ha ha you funny...just join me thank God say I still get kidney. grin grin
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by wordcat(m): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
frankben: I'll come back to comment when it makes FP

It is now on front page. Pls, come and comment your reserved.
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
wordcat:

It is now on front page. Pls, come and comment your reserved.
thank you my secretary
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by wordcat(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
frankben: thank you my secretary

Welcome my akpo aza.
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
TearsOfTheSun:
Oya come o....
thank you my secretary
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by fpeter(f): 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
IGNORANCE DEY SMELL undecided
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by macof(m): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
frankben: I pity the poor boy... Don't trust in god but trust in God

Yh like the God that let his worshipers get killed by boko haram??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Noise About Abobaku Online.....the Culture Has Been Abolished Years Ago. / Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) / Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.