Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy (42550 Views)

Killers Of Python In Calabar: Handling Snake Is Our Culture; no charms or juju / 20 Popular Yoruba Charms And Their Uses(With Direct English Translations) / A List Of Yoruba Charms And Their Uses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by ghostofsparta(m): 12:15am On Jul 08, 2014
-
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by ghostofsparta(m): 12:17am On Jul 08, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

I wonder why people missed the part where it told that the charm worked on one person but failed on the other.

Whatever caused the failure is what we should question but they are all blind.
Because Nigerian blacks are the worst Africans ever to be reprogrammed with a foreign operating systems (christianity & islam) laced with bugs and viruses (doctrines & dogmas) that hinders their processsors (mindset) to dare not run a rescan (have a re-think) as to which identity of the human race they first of all belongl, before considering the two-most religions of the semite. Hence would forever be bent to see failure in whatever pertained to their ancient ancestral ways.

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by Essential(m): 1:54am On Jul 08, 2014
Jakumo:

You know that's right. In my own modest efforts to educate people in Nigeria that ONLY a regular Kevlar vest will stop a bullet, I have blown a few chickens to red fragments with my trusty shotgun, to the utter dismay of spectating Juju-ologists who had festooned the test subjects with magic necklaces and other meaningless fetish crap, in the hopes of making them blast proof.

To sweeten the offer, I had promised several Juju men that IF their "traditionally protected" chickens repelled my close-range blasts of hot buckshot, I would surrender my gun to the witch-doctors, and enroll under their tutelage as a paying student of Juju-Motive Technology. That shotgun still stands by my bedside in Nigeria, ready for action as needed, and still ALL mine, after all those tests carried out to see if African Magic really works proved ultimately that it does NOT work at all.
You a arm rubber?

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by shanaka4u(m): 7:36am On Jul 08, 2014
It is indeed a life insurance.
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by Sanchez01: 7:53am On Jul 08, 2014
chiefkpokp: can u help me unlock my huawei phone, please let me, I will handsomely reward u.
I believe I can help you with that.
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by donphilopus: 7:55am On Jul 08, 2014
eastermaris:

Confirmed I.G

Yes o!
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by donphilopus: 7:56am On Jul 08, 2014
rach4truth:
bros etemeya now, avu dashi

Madashi koko ro! Makuwu ma!
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by donphilopus: 7:57am On Jul 08, 2014
horhizah: . Omo zu yin gaan! Etuno represented.

Wella... Makuwu!
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by Jakumo(m): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2014
Essential: You a arm rubber?

Arm rubber ? Actually I prefer to rub nice firm and jiggly jugs, whenever young and suitably endowed women are kind enough to give me the go-ahead for that exercise.
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by Lilimax(f): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2014
xtervaganza: if you say this in some places you'll drop dead instantly

Don't be fooled. Jazz de well well
Drop dead ke? when I have FIRE in my bones cool?
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2014
Osahon7: check the meaning of willy-nilly

Thanks bro. 1 love

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by Jossylard2(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2014
Sorry dude...when he ought to say odeshi,he cried out,oro oooo instead...
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by noah24(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2014
[quote author=iamord][/quote]

So wich do u have...xbox or ps!
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by iamord(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
noah24:

So wich do u have...xbox or ps!
xbox 360
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by severee(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
Lilimax: The hunter suddenly became the hunted angry
So sad!
BTW, does charm still work these days undecided?
NOT!
Do charms ever work?
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by legacyint: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
Every day for d thief,one day 4 d owner,as far as am concern,its a welcome development,the guy don too commit,he harass market traders who refuse to pay their dues,destroy their commodities,he does whatever he pleases,the traders re happy nw that happy nw dat he is nomore.nobody is gonna miss u dude,wasted generation. winkEvery day for d thief,one day 4 d owner,as far as am concern,its a welcome development,the guy don too commit,he harass market traders who refuse to pay their dues,destroy their commodities,he does whatever he pleases,the traders re happy nw that happy nw dat he is nomore.nobody is gonna miss u dude,wasted generation.
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by nitainn85: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
very disaponting
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by xtervaganza(m): 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
Lilimax: Drop dead ke? when I have FIRE in my bones cool?
I kkow.....

Buh no de talk am outside say jazz no de ooo

I de beg you ni
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by phuckNL: 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
macof:

Dude, maybe I understand but have you seen juju fail??

Why does you not seeing juju work mean that it always fails??

This article said 1 out of 2 worked, you choose to believe that's a lie, that both didn't work
and you say Nigeria is full of lies

What makes you so sure that the news that the second one failed is not a lie??

Be rational

I do not need to see it fail because like i said earlier, JUJU is a fallacy. How can it fail when it doesn't even exist?
The same JUJU that Sango used to breathe fire from his mouth, the same JUJU that people used to disappear, the same JUJU that people use to change to cats (yet this has never been proven, it is always hearsay). So much JUJU, we can't use it to find the Chibok girls. So much JUJU, they couldn't use the BULLETPROOF against the colonisers and slave takers.We need to wake up. This is 2014. JUJU is a freagn myth.
As rampant as it is, you would think it would have been proven at least once. My guy, i am being rational. Believing any of this crap would be IRRATIONAL.
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by phuckNL: 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
xtervaganza: if you say this in some places you'll drop dead instantly

Don't be fooled. Jazz de well well

Na lie. Jazz no dey anywhere. If Jazz dey, prove it or shut it. We have hidden cameras and all the sophisticated technology in the world to prove it yet no one can. Na people like you go dey comment say NASA no land on moon despite video evidence but chose to believe some ridiculous juju fallacy without proof. And please, please and pretty murrrafaaacckn please, do not tell me "you have witnessed it live" because if i count the number of people that have said this, i will be a billionaire by now.
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by xtervaganza(m): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
phuckNL:

Na lie. Jazz no dey anywhere. If Jazz dey, prove it or shut it. We have hidden cameras and all the sophisticated technology in the world to prove it yet no one can. Na people like you go dey comment say NASA no land on moon despite video evidence but chose to believe some ridiculous juju fallacy without proof. And please, please and pretty murrrafaaacckn please, do not tell me "you have witnessed it live" because if i count the number of people that have said this, i will be a billionaire by now.
I'm from Ijebu, and if u had said this in some parts of Ijebu you will be dead and your family will have to pay before they release your body....

I no pity u, na ur mama I pity
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by phuckNL: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
Story story. My maternal side is from Ijebu too. As a matter of fact, Pa Adesanyas house is a stone throw from my maternal grandparents home. Changes nothing. Fallacy is fallacy, myth is myth
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by macof(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
phuckNL:

I do not need to see it fail because like i said earlier, JUJU is a fallacy. How can it fail when it doesn't even exist?
The same JUJU that Sango used to breathe fire from his mouth, the same JUJU that people used to disappear, the same JUJU that people use to change to cats (yet this has never been proven, it is always hearsay). So much JUJU, we can't use it to find the Chibok girls. So much JUJU, they couldn't use the BULLETPROOF against the colonisers and slave takers.We need to wake up. This is 2014. JUJU is a freagn myth.
As rampant as it is, you would think it would have been proven at least once. My guy, i am being rational. Believing any of this crap would be IRRATIONAL.

And because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist

have you ever seen the planet Pluto?? But am sure u believe it exist??
If so, How can that be possible??

I hope u can identify your little hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by noah24(m): 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
iamord: xbox 360

Ait mehn!..re u on bbm
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by phuckNL: 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
macof:

And because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist

have you ever seen the planet Pluto?? But am sure u believe it exist??
If so, How can that be possible??

I hope u can identify your little hypocrisy

Your analogy is so off.
The existence of pluto has been substantiated by academia. There are telescopes, light calculations etc that prove it exists. The existence of pluto does not defy logic so it is not a question of my belief. Pluto exists. THIS IS FACT. Has nothing to do with what i believe. You can not say the same for your JUJU
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by macof(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
phuckNL:

Your analogy is so off.
The existence of pluto has been substantiated by academia. There are telescopes, light calculations etc that prove it exists. The existence of pluto does not defy logic so it is not a question of my belief. Pluto exists. THIS IS FACT. Has nothing to do with what i believe. You can not say the same for your JUJU

The existence of juju has also been substantiated by many. There are open challenges and cults specialized in this sort, there are energy calculations etc.
The existence of juju as it relates to logic depends on the type of juju.
Not everything you watch on TV is so

Anyway, I am not saying juju is real, am just not saying it is non-existent
Juju makes sense to me but it depends on what techniques exactly, cus we know all things are liable to exaggeration

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by iamord(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
noah24:

Ait mehn!..re u on bbm
yes I am.. Ur pin
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by phuckNL: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
macof:

The existence of juju has also been substantiated by many. There are open challenges and cults specialized in this sort, there are energy calculations etc.
The existence of juju as it relates to logic depends on the type of juju.
Not everything you watch on TV is so

Anyway, I am not saying juju is real, am just not saying it is non-existent
Juju makes sense to me but it depends on what techniques exactly, cus we know all things are liable to exaggeration

Here's where you are wrong. It has mainly been hearsay and a situation of "take it or leave it"
How many times have you heard of people saying a witch changed into a cat but nobody was actually there when the witch changed. They happen to see a cat from the same location an old woman is spotted and then bam..."she's the one that changed into the cat"

As per the bulletproof thing, the same applies. When it fails, which it always does unless the shooter misses, they claim it was because the person didn't do something right. It is really simple. If this thing is real, film it and show it for all to see.
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by noah24(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
iamord: yes I am.. Ur pin

3323DDBD
Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by ghostofsparta(m): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
phuckNL:

You said it yourself 'rampant ' so why haven't you concealed a spy-cam and venture out to record it yourself rather than posting here and there negative comments about a subject you and the rest of the Abrahamistic africans clearly don't understand and aren't interested to.

Shango the King of an ancient Oyo land is different from Shango the Orisha whom among other Irunmole (401 deities) is the Orisha presiding over matters of vengeance and retributive justice and he does not need juju like mortals such as Duro Ladipo employed to breathe throw out firy flames to dazzle audience abroad. Know this, Shango is by default a supernatural entity who doesn't need juju to achieve amazing capabilities just as Ogun, Osayin and the rest of the 401 divinities are. It is mortal that needs kujuju which is inferiror to the alternative what is recommended in IFA.

You see....a whole lot of youths like me don't understand anything about our ancestral believe system nor are we eager or willing to learn. Be it fiction or not, a Japanese or Chinese person of adult or youth will never condemn or downplay whatever their culture of Ninja, Dragon, Samurai etc unless their previous forebearers had allowed themselves to be brainwashed by middle-eastern mytheologies. You and many like you are quick to mention Shango, Babalawo and Ogun when it comes to 'bad mouthing our indigenous beliefs' but ask yourselves why do our so-called leaders refuse to take oath never to embezzle and swear to keep to their promises in the presence of 8 to 16 of super-charged aggressive deities of the soil.

In this amalgamted nation of ours, It is youths like you, from the way they reason that made me learned long time ago to stop blaming our corrupt and incompetent rulers for it dawned and redawned on me that our problem is the citizenry for truly I see it as it has been said that; they (the citizenry) deserves whatever governance they get....when a popular Babalawo was brought on LTV and during the interview he said how Shango's technolgy can be used to locate those Chibok girls, but did the government contacted him? Ofcourse NO because it is people like you that will comprise the majority who will shout at the top of their voice that the government is not serious. Shame on you all except for people like Ifeness, FOLYKAZE, Pagan9JA, Macof, Funtaherb etc who have un-robotized themselves.

9 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy by phuckNL: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
ghostofsparta:
You said it yourself 'rampant ' so why haven't you concealed a spy-cam and venture out to record it yourself rather than posting negative comments about it here. Shango the King of an ancient land is different from Shango the Orisha among others Irunmole deities and none of them used Juju to breathe fire. Shango is by default a supernatural entity who doesn't need juju to achieve amazing capabilities just as Ogun, Osayin and the others. You see....a whole lot of you youths don't understand anything about our ancestral believe system nor are you eager or willing to learn, be it fiction or not. Japanese or Chinese people will never condemn or downplay whatever their culture of Ninja, Dragon, Samurai etc unless their previous forebearers had allowed themselves to be brainwashed by middle-eastern mytheologies. You and many like you are quick to mention Shango, Babalawo and Ogun when it comes to 'bad mouthing our indigenous beliefs' but ask yourselves why do our so-called leaders refuse to take oath never to embezzle and swear to keep to their promises in the presence of 8 to 16 of super-charged aggressive deities of the soil. In this amalgamted nation of ours, It is youths like you, from the way they reason that made me learned long time ago to stop blaming our corrupt and incompetent rulers for it dawned and redawned on me that our problem is the citizenry for truly I see it as it has been said that; they (the citizenry) deserves whatever governance they get....when a popular Babalawo was brought on LTV and during the interview he said how Shango's technolgy can be used to locate those Chibok girls, but did the government contacted him? Ofcourse NO because it is people like you that will comprise the majority who will shout at the top of their voice that the government is not serious. Shame on you all except for people like Ifeness, FOLYKAZE, Pagan9JA, Macof, Funtaherb etc who have un-robotized themselves.

Look at you displaying your ignorance. Shame on you too!
You can't keep lieing to people and expect them to keep believing you. We live in a world where people are more enlightened. Keep all you fables and false stories to the 15 century. This is 2014 son. We now know why we have rainbows, we now know rainfall and sunshine has nothing to do with lions mating/giving birth. We now know twins are not witches. We now know "abiku" children are simply "ss". We now know we have been fed a bunch of lies and yet you come out here to abuse me because i refuse to be GULLIBLE? Abeg go park for fashola BRT park.

All this powers and yet they did nothing to prevent our ancestors from colonization? Did nothing to develop their people yet i am to believe they had some nonsense powers or juju but they just chose not to use it? Even a 4year old child now knows better.
The same lies of "armed robbers picking up brooms to sweep homes due to juju". Come on go and park well.

Everytime anyone suggests they are ready to test the efficacy of the so-called juju, people like you always run away so wetin come be your own.
If this stuff is real, then lets see it. Is it that hard

To answer a part of your epistle up there. Why d foooorkkk does the government have to contact the so-called babalawo. If he knows how to find the chibok girls then do so goddamnit. This shait is beginning to piss me off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Noise About Abobaku Online.....the Culture Has Been Abolished Years Ago. / Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) / Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.