Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,388 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:14 AM

Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates (9681 Views)

Poll: Obama Vs McCain Round Two: Who Impressed You This Time?

Obama: 94% (96 votes)
McCain: 5% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread / Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 / Obama Vs Romney: U.S. Presidential Debate On 16th October 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by plusQueen: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2008
Tonight na tonight.
The McCain camp is sure to bring on the smear campaign as they've been doing in the last few days having run out of options and slipping in the polls.
Let's see Obama kick the senior citizen where it hurts.
Prepare for war!
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by plusQueen: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2008
Pa MCcain and his night nurse Sarah. grin
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by SeanT21(f): 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2008
This is a town hall format. mccain got the hand up on this one.
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by plusQueen: 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2008
SeanT21:

This is a town hall format. mccain got the hand up on this one.

Let's watch and see.
Even if it's a village square format, it won't help him
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by omoge(f): 12:06am On Oct 08, 2008
grin
someone should help shut Palin up grin that woman is yet to solve her own headache smiley
MCPalin said their glove and shoes are off. they are ready for the roadside/market fight.
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by sistawoman: 2:29am On Oct 08, 2008
Would someone please shut mccain up

would someone let please tell him to stop stealing Obamas words
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by bawomolo(m): 2:40am On Oct 08, 2008
na wa for obama and mccain oh. proposing tax cuts and still increasing spending. how are they going to do it?
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by blackspade(m): 2:58am On Oct 08, 2008
McCain can't even look at Obama still, another sign of the out of control anger this man has.
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by blackspade(m): 3:05am On Oct 08, 2008
"America is the greatest force of good in the world". McCain really IS out of touch.
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by davidylan4(m): 3:17am On Oct 08, 2008
this is the most interesting format for the debate. they should make the last one this format too and maybe 3-4hrs.

Obama is pulling punches tonight. Hooray!
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by SeanT21(f): 3:19am On Oct 08, 2008
Only 1 minute to answer questions, WTF!!!

That NBC Idiot needs to shut the Bleep up and allow the candidates to answer their question.
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by davidylan4(m): 3:20am On Oct 08, 2008
putting pressure on Georgia and Ukraine to join NATO? Is Mccain crazy? shocked
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by dayokanu(m): 3:25am On Oct 08, 2008
McCain is impressing me I must admit though he goofed on those Iraq issues.

According to McCain more troops into Afghan, Iraq, Iran and even darfur davidylan are you sure you would not be conscripted into the army to go to Darfur

McCain Maybe so he is afraid of Putin the fear of Putin is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by plusQueen: 3:26am On Oct 08, 2008
dayokanu:

McCain is impressing me I must admit though he goofed on those Iraq issues.

According to McCain more troops into Afghan, Iraq, Iran and even darfur davidylan are you sure you would not be conscripted into the army to go to Darfur

McCain Maybe so he is afraid of Putin the fear of Putin is the beginning of wisdom

Only david.
Even me and my bakasi will be over there too.
Lord have mercy
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by davidylan4(m): 3:27am On Oct 08, 2008
lol Dayokanu, conscription is not for me.
McCain has goofed on Iraq and healthcare. Obama has been solid . . . but McCain is no push over.
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by plusQueen: 3:27am On Oct 08, 2008
bawomolo:

na wa for obama and mccain oh. proposing tax cuts and still increasing spending. how are they going to do it?

sadly Obama is proposing to tax me and my oga a lot more.
That is very sad
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by plusQueen: 3:29am On Oct 08, 2008
davidylan*:

lol Dayokanu, conscription is not for me.
McCain has goofed on Iraq and healthcare. Obama has been solid . . . but McCain is no push over.

The guy scored mucho points on health care
I wish he elaborated on his mother's cancer care
The audience was nodding as he spoke
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by dayokanu(m): 3:29am On Oct 08, 2008
Mccain does not answer this questions If iran attack Israel what would you do wait for UN or attack immediately and he did a Ronaldinho around the question
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by dayokanu(m): 3:33am On Oct 08, 2008
Obama too dey Buga jare !!!!

"What don't you know" and he brought Harvard into it.
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by davidylan4(m): 3:33am On Oct 08, 2008
Obama's closing remarks were spot on!
McCain just dey talk of POW forever.
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by plusQueen: 3:33am On Oct 08, 2008
I think it was a draw.
what do you guys think?
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by plusQueen: 3:34am On Oct 08, 2008
dayokanu:

Obama too dey Buga jare !!!!

"What don't you know" and he brought Harvard into it.

That's not a question you answer.
what do you want him to say?
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by davidylan4(m): 3:35am On Oct 08, 2008
plus_Queen:

I think it was a draw.
what do you guys think?

slight head to Obama, he really impressed me. McCain - simply more of the same.

plus_Queen:

sadly Obama is proposing to tax me and my oga a lot more.
That is very sad

so you earn that much?  shocked Na wa o.
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by KarmaMod(f): 3:35am On Oct 08, 2008
Cain's wife looks like an ice witch
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by plusQueen: 3:35am On Oct 08, 2008
oya make una begin analyze am
davidylan*:

slight head to Obama, he really impressed me. McCain - simply more of the same.

so you earn that much?  shocked Na wa o.

My brother we have paid our dues
where were you when I was changing diapers at sunny side?

only by His Grace
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by davidylan4(m): 3:39am On Oct 08, 2008
plus_Queen:

My brother we have paid our dues
where were you when I was changing diapers at sunny side?

na true. . . we are just begining our own journey - pray for us to be taxed more. wink

I thot it was a fantastic debate . . . the key against McCain was his rubbish health policy especially where he talks of being able to move your insurance cover across state lines. Obama will only soar in the polls after this.
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by plusQueen: 3:40am On Oct 08, 2008
KarmaMod:

Cain's wife looks like an ice witch

I missed it.
She always does look like Cruella Devil in 101 dalmatians
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by plusQueen: 3:42am On Oct 08, 2008
davidylan*:

na true. . . we are just begining our own journey - pray for us to be taxed more. wink

I thot it was a fantastic debate . . . the key against McCain was his rubbish health policy especially where he talks of being able to move your insurance cover across state lines. Obama will only soar in the polls after this.

It was great.
My oga was laughing at the $5,000 credit for health care as he always does.
McCain really has no clue
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by CodeRED(f): 3:42am On Oct 08, 2008
Ok, round two and i am still backing my brother Obama. No real knock outs, however, I must commend Obama for NOT keeping his eyes off that Mccain guy.  I dont know if anyone is with me, but I am sick and tired of hearing about Mc cain's POW. Gosh! he needs to get over himself.  Mc cain again proved himself to be the racist he is, refering to Obama as "that one".Who the hell he thinks he is?  

Substance wise, I was a bit disappointed, I expected more.  As per the tax thingy, Obama you better ease up oo.  I am paying too much as we speak. I do not get back that much since I cannot claim for anyone but myself.

I was lol ma ass off on the issue regarding an attack on Israel. Me just likey when Obama ties up Mc cain and really expose his shallowness and most times stupidity,
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by bawomolo(m): 3:43am On Oct 08, 2008
obama had a slight edge. mccain didn't do so bad except for the healthcare messup
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by KarmaMod(f): 3:45am On Oct 08, 2008
bawomolo:

obama had a slight edge. mccain didn't do so bad except for the healthcare messup

and Iraq
Re: Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates by plusQueen: 3:45am On Oct 08, 2008
CodeRED:

Ok, round two and i am still backing my brother Obama. No real knock outs, however, I must commend Obama for NOT keeping his eyes off that Mccain guy.  I don't know if anyone is with me, but I am sick and tired of hearing about Mc cain's POW. Gosh! he needs to get over himself.  Mc cain again proved himself to be the racist he is, refering to Obama as "that one".Who the hell he thinks he is?  
Substance wise, I was a bit disappointed, I expected more.  As per the tax thingy, Obama you better ease up oo.  I am paying too much as we speak. I do not get back that much since I cannot claim for anyone but myself.

I was lol ma ass off on the issue regarding an attack on Israel. Me just likey when Obama ties up Mc cain and really expose his shallowness and most times stupidity,

Exactly.That was really low of him.
and at a time I told my hubby that if he mentioned General Petreas or whatever his name was one more time,I would scatter this our old 32 inch TV in the family room

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference / US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine / Army Gives Egypt's President A 48-hour Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.