Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) (22059 Views)

Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members / NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members / No JAMB Registration, No Mobilisation For Corps Members — NYSC Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
Reach me via our BB Pin: 2B6A257E
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 9:23am On Jan 22, 2015
BBpin: 2B6A257E

Telephone: 08144303049, 08098086797

Thanks.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 2:40am On Jan 23, 2015
1one:
I must really commend the OP@Bigdreams for his outstanding ability to literally face lift a CV.

I had a CV that I thought was good enough but after employing his services, my former CV in comparison with the new one seemed like comparing a bungalow with a Mansion... For real grin

He also constructed a totally new CV for me to fit a wide range of industries... If I were the MD of a company that this new CV was submitted to, I would honestly employ myself.

Big ups to OP

You totally rock.

Thanks a lot.

2B6A2572
08144303049 (Call or whatsapp).

Thank you.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by lyricalz: 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
If u can't tell us for free, then gerout. We'll make our own research too, to add to our existing cv writing skills. Shekina

1 Like

Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
lyricalz:
If u can't tell us for free, then gerout. We'll make our own research too, to add to our existing cv writing skills. Shekina

God bless you bro.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2015
To everyone who has viewed this thread, commented or just read through, I want to say a big thank you.

Your comments have been inspiring and motivating.

Thank you.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
Thank you.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
Got questions?

Call: 08098086797
Whatsapp: 08144303049
BBM Pin: 2B6A257E

Thanks.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 05, 2015
Bigdreams:
Good day all,

I'm an ex-corps member - batch A 2013 who served in Funtua, Katsina State.

Right from the seminar series in the orientation camp, I developed great interest in learning how to write a professional CV after one of the lectures by a resource person from Skills Edge Consulting Limited, Abuja.

u b scam
All through my service year, I did thorough research and refined my CV writing skills such that I was able to hold two different seminars for corps members in my local government. The first seminar was titled 'The Market Place Winning CV' while the second was titled 'Enhancing Your Employability'. From these seminars, I began to write professional CVs for corps members which was actually an eye-opener for them as it was completely different from the "traditional format" they previously knew. (Attached is a group picture taken after the first seminar)

Going through different threads in the Job/Vacancies and Career Section, I discovered that there are many graduates and corps members who don't know how to write professional CVs that would have increased their chances of getting their dream jobs.

Thus, I have decided to provide the solution by offering a Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members And Graduates at a very reduced fee.

Before I continue, you can check the following links to read some of my contributions on this forum:

https://www.nairaland.com/1548429/market-place-winning-cv-free

https://www.nairaland.com/1576265/achieving-dream-career-story-lessons/3

https://www.nairaland.com/1576265/achieving-dream-career-story-lessons/6

https://www.nairaland.com/1576265/achieving-dream-career-story-lessons/21

Why Do You Need A Professional CV?
* A well articulated professional CV helps you to increase your chances of being shortlisted for test or interview as it gives the recruiter or employer a good and lasting impression about you.

* You don't have a second chance to make a good first impression when it comes to CV submission. Thus, it is very important that you portray your skills to match the recruiter's needs.

Your CV is your marketing tool and as such, you need to always present it in the best way possible.

This is why I am here to help you.

I want to help you increase your chances of getting employed.

I want to assist your job application efforts by providing you with a professional CV that will give you an edge in the recruitment process.

I want to strategically position you so that you can be shortlisted for aptitude tests/interviews.

How To Order
1. Call me on 08098086797 or email bigdreamsconcept@gmail.com for enquiries.

2. Consequent upon No. 1 above, I'll send you my bank details wherein you'll pay N2,000 for this service.

3. After payment, send your current CV to bigdreamsconcept@gmail.com. Once your payment is confirmed, I'll mail you a questionnaire which is meant to elicit information that will aid my writing a professional CV for you.

4. Upon the receipt of the answers to the questionnaire, I'll send you a mail to intimate you of the time for the delivery of your professional CV.

I look forward to helping you enhance your prospects of getting a good job.

If you have any question, please feel free to post them here.

Thanks.

PS: A professional CV will aid your job search better than ever and ensure you are shortlisted ahead of others. Send me a mail (bigdreamsconcept@gmail.com) or call 0809808697 NOW!
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Got questions?

Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
Available.

Pin: 2B6A257E
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by JosephPhilip: 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Our Professional CV Services are still available.

Pin: 2B6A257E
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by JosephPhilip: 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Professional CV Services Still Available

BBM Pin2B6A257E

Thanks.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Professional CV Services Still Available

BBM Pin2B6A257E

Thanks.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
You can also join our Smart Web & Mobile Marketing Training Class.

Please, go to www.schoolofwebandmobilemarketing.com to secure your seat.

We also offer one-on-one training.

Contact Details:

Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by JosephPhilip: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2015
Bigdreams:
Testimonials from previously satisfied clients (before the hack on nairaland)

Parkac: I just engaged the services of bigdreams and i didnt regret it. i got my professionally written CV in less than 3days. Thumbs up man. God bless

yokiti: @ BigDreams
"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation." Brian Tracy
I know that just saying thank you will never repay your kindness but permit me to at least use this medium to appreciate your effort;
I cant appreciate you enough. I pray that you will never loose your inspiration. God will reward you abundantly. Gracias!

Adeyemi121: Bigdreams CV review is exceptional. Core skills were captured in each section of my CV. His review transcend the traditional and conventional way of CV writing. I'll indulge recent graduates to engage in his services. Regardless of your educational background, his wealth of experience spread across many functional areas. As such, your skills, strength and experience will be captured professionally. Thanks Bigdreams!

jasper83: Big dreams is such an exceptional prolific and a skill full CV writer. He is indeed a professional, and imploy all to patronize his service. I tried him and no regrets at a pocket friendly charge. He is indeed a brother from another mother. Thumbs up. C u @the top...

pinkycherry: @big dreams, thanks for the work you did for me. Most importantly I appreciate your honesty. Highly Keep it up.

Professional CV Writing Services Still Available.

To order, kindly visit www.thesolutionpalace.com/ordercv

BBM Pin2B6A257E

Thanks.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2015

Parkac: I just engaged the services of bigdreams and i didnt regret it. i got my professionally written CV in less than 3days. Thumbs up man. God bless

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation." Brian Tracy
I know that just saying thank you will never repay your kindness but permit me to at least use this medium to appreciate your effort;
I cant appreciate you enough. I pray that you will never loose your inspiration. God will reward you abundantly. Gracias!

Adeyemi121: Bigdreams CV review is exceptional. Core skills were captured in each section of my CV. His review transcend the traditional and conventional way of CV writing. I'll indulge recent graduates to engage in his services. Regardless of your educational background, his wealth of experience spread across many functional areas. As such, your skills, strength and experience will be captured professionally. Thanks Bigdreams!

jasper83: Big dreams is such an exceptional prolific and a skill full CV writer. He is indeed a professional, and imploy all to patronize his service. I tried him and no regrets at a pocket friendly charge. He is indeed a brother from another mother. Thumbs up. C u @the top...

pinkycherry: @big dreams, thanks for the work you did for me. Most importantly I appreciate your honesty. Highly Keep it up.

Professional CV Writing Services Still Available.

To order, kindly visit www.thesolutionpalace.com/ordercv

BBM Pin2B6A257E

Thanks.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
A professional CV is what you need to get a head start in your job search.

Contact me NOW.

BBM: 2B6A257E
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by remioshy(f): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
@Bigdreams.

Iv sent you BB request, do you help write CV ans Statements for educational ( admissions) purpose
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
remioshy:
@Bigdreams.

Iv sent you BB request, do you help write CV ans Statements for educational ( admissions) purpose

Thanks for contacting me via BBM.

Why Do You Need A Professional CV?
* A well articulated professional CV helps you to increase your chances of being shortlisted for test or interview as it gives the recruiter or employer a good and lasting impression about you.

* You don't have a second chance to make a good first impression when it comes to CV submission. Thus, it is very important that you portray your skills to match the recruiter's needs.

Your CV is your marketing tool and as such, you need to always present it in the best way possible.

This is why I am here to help you.

I want to help you increase your chances of getting employed.

I want to assist your job application efforts by providing you with a professional CV that will give you an edge in the recruitment process.

I want to strategically position you so that you can be shortlisted for aptitude tests/interviews.

Contact me NOW.

Whatsapp: 08144303049 | Call: 08098086797
BBM: 2B6A257E
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2015
Still much available.

Thanks.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 9:23am On Oct 06, 2015
Got questions?

Thanks.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
I'm available.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2015
Hello all,

I'm still very much available to provide your CV the professional edge it needs to enhance your success in the recruitment process.

Contact me:

08144303049 (Whatsapp)
2B6A257E (BBM Pin)

Thank you.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 12:52am On Jan 04, 2016
Happy new year.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
I am available to craft your professional CV.

Thank you.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
Bigdreams:

I am available.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 4:41am On Feb 08, 2016
I am available.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member / Stream II NYSC Corp Members To Commence Orientation In Jan 2017 / Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.