Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted (1830 Views)

What Is Work Of Website Designer And Website Developer? / What Is The Difference Between A Web Designer And A Web Developer? / Prolific And Professional Website Designer And Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by mmike: 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
Good, experienced, dynamic website designer and developer wanted. most i have seen have very poor websites on their portfolio, which does not meet the standard am looking to achieve.
please if you can't deliver a website that can compete with European or US standard do not bother wasting our time, sorry for been blunt.
any in the house please email with cv to y.mike@hotmail.com.
regards
Re: Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by hilaryiwens05: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
hmmmm, u are looking for top notch, u will surely get dem for sure but i hope u are not the type that will offers 10k for the next facebook wink wink

and wats wit the CV undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by jetisco4u(m): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
mmike: Good, experienced, dynamic website designer and developer wanted. most i have seen have very poor websites on their portfolio, which does not meet the standard am looking to achieve.
please if you can't deliver a website that can compete with European or US standard do not bother wasting our time, sorry for been blunt.
regards
I just PM you. Email: [email]info@webclick.com.ng[/email]
Re: Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by kingthreat(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
mmike: Good, experienced, dynamic website designer and developer wanted. most i have seen have very poor websites on their portfolio, which does not meet the standard am looking to achieve.
regards

Contractual or fulltime employment?
Re: Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by cbrass(m): 12:07am On Jul 08, 2014
Honsetly this Op is not serious. You know them by their arrogant post, at the end they don't even know what they want.

What do you mean by Europe and US standard sef, are you trying to say their sites are the best designed, what if I tell you facebook is ugly what will you do about that?

As for web programming I was even thinking you will mention India, infact you disappointed me sha

Anwyay what's it with the CV thing, are you planning to employ or what

Note: I just turned down an Oil company job, in fact those guys don't even know what to put on their site, let alone know which design is best for their kind of Job and after the initial gragra na 65k dem won pay...RUBBIShhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by CMSguru: 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
u did W.H.A.T angry angry angry angry 65K AND U TURNED IT DOWN, HUNGRY NEVA CAUGHT. ABEG NO VEX, REFFER ME TO DEM, I WILL GLADLY TAKE THE JOB
cbrass:

Note: I just turned down an Oil company job, in fact those guys don't even know what to put on their site, let alone know which design is best for their kind of Job and after the initial gragra na 65k dem won pay...RUBBIShhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by cbrass(m): 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
CMSguru: u did W.H.A.T angry angry angry angry 65K AND U TURNED IT DOWN, HUNGRY NEVA CAUGHT. ABEG NO VEX, REFFER ME TO DEM, I WILL GLADLY TAKE THE JOB

Have ypu calculated your time,the technology used, the amount spent on fueling your generator, the Megabite spent on browsing?

And you will aslo help with site content, then coupled with a total novice that keeps telling you to do this and that, and later changes his mind again?

That amount is just too small besides am not desperate

3 Likes

Re: Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by mmike: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2014
still on
Re: Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by hilaryiwens05: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
Pls check ur mail
mmike: still on
Re: Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by semasir: 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
...checking in and dropping my availability too. Reach me via 08020662513 on whatsapp
Re: Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by DeoNostro(m): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
i urgently need a web designer to assist in putting this website right . the site name is www.travelvisang.com

pls text me on 07066233991 or 08126867600

and note the budget for this is very low but it comes with a bigger project.
thanks
Re: Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by ediko5(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
I keep on saying that i weep for web development in Nigeria. From what the poster have said it's obvious that HE/SHE does not even know what web development is all about but he can come here to insult people. By the way, if you want to compare Nigerian website to the So called European websites (Which i don't even see any differences) can you pay for a custom web development as it is been charged over there?
In countries like America and UK, the least amount you can get a 5 pages professional websites is about $1000 which is equivalent to about N170,000 but you find people building a an E-Commerce website for N40,000 all because of free CMS like Wordpress or Joomla.
So @poster stop making noise about web development because i am very sure that you can't pay for custom web development.
I pity does people who wastes their time to send their CV to you.

4 Likes

Re: Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by cbrass(m): 12:37am On Jul 13, 2014
ediko5: I keep on saying that i weep for web development in Nigeria. From what the poster have said it's obvious that HE/SHE does not even know what web development is all about but he can come here to insult people. By the way, if you want to compare Nigerian website to the So called European websites (Which i don't even see any differences) can you pay for a custom web development as it is been charged over there?
In countries like America and UK, the least amount you can get a 5 pages professional websites is about $1000 which is equivalent to about N170,000 but you find people building a an E-Commerce website for N40,000 all because of free CMS like Wordpress or Joomla.
So @poster stop making noise about web development because i am very sure that you can't pay for custom web development.
I pity does people who wastes their time to send their CV to you.

God bless you bro! Infact I was watching a video on you tube where the american guy said for a very simple webdesign the least should be around $2000. Just help me ask if these people can pay that and he comes here to pass insults
Re: Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by ediko5(m): 12:55am On Jul 13, 2014
I have been humiliated for web design job two times and one of them was at Port Harcourt when i went to visit my Uncle and a friend to my classmate called me to come around so he can show me the website i will build for him. i spend N1,200 transport for me and my cousin since i didn't know PH and to my greatest surprise this guy asked me to build a 350 pages E-commerce website for him where he will be selling music beats for 10k.

Gosh, you need to see the way he was feeling and talking to me on top 10k job where him wan give me.
First he, told me i must use a foreign web hosting service and make the site accepts payments (all for 10k)
I didn't even know where to start and bid the price with him cos from all indication, he does not even know what a website is all about. he just woke up from sleep and decide to have a website simply because he has seen someone else with a website.

Some people feel that web designing is all about typing in MS Word.

3 Likes

Re: Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by Godmother(f): 5:37am On Jul 13, 2014
ediko5: I have been humiliated for web design job two times and one of them was at Port Harcourt when i went to visit my Uncle and a friend to my classmate called me to come around so he can show me the website i will build for him. i spend N1,200 transport for me and my cousin since i didn't know PH and to my greatest surprise this guy asked me to build a 350 pages E-commerce website for him where he will be selling music beats for 10k.

Gosh, you need to see the way he was feeling and talking to me on top 10k job where him wan give me.
First he, told me i must use a foreign web hosting service and make the site accepts payments (all for 10k)
I didn't even know where to start and bid the price with him cos from all indication, he does not even know what a website is all about. he just woke up from sleep and decide to have a website simply because he has seen someone else with a website.

Lol. What was your reponse to him? 350 pages for 10k! That guy is harsh o cheesy
Re: Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by ediko5(m): 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
Godmother:

Lol. What was your reponse to him? 350 pages for 10k! That guy is harsh o cheesy

My bro I no fit vex oo and i no fit laugh oo. The guy come dey feel like Don.
Re: Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by phemmylink(m): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
cbrass: Honsetly this Op is not serious. You know them by their arrogant post, at the end they don't even know what they want.

What do you mean by Europe and US standard sef, are you trying to say their sites are the best designed, what if I tell you facebook is ugly what will you do about that?

As for web programming I was even thinking you will mention India, infact you disappointed me sha

Anwyay what's it with the CV thing, are you planning to employ or what

Na so gra gra too much.. I don't really thing its ideal for a gifted web developer to work under pricks

1 Like

Re: Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by ediko5(m): 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
phemmylink:

Na so gra gra too much.. I don't really thing its ideal for a gifted web developer to work under pricks

Now when anyhow person just carry 20k for pocket, for him mind he his capable of owning a website like Facebook. Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by CMSguru: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
d guy who worked on this site to change the look really tried...i love the 1st slide tongue grin and the simple logo
DeoNostro: the site name is www.travelvisang.com

thanks
Re: Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by Djtm(m): 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
ediko5: I have been humiliated for web design job two times and one of them was at Port Harcourt when i went to visit my Uncle and a friend to my classmate called me to come around so he can show me the website i will build for him. i spend N1,200 transport for me and my cousin since i didn't know PH and to my greatest surprise this guy asked me to build a 350 pages E-commerce website for him where he will be selling music beats for 10k.

lmao. Wth? cheesy
Re: Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by jos4kay: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
We are Web Design, PHP web Development firm and SEO consultant. We have years of experience in professional web designing, PHP mysql development and seo services.

Portfolio Website: http://www.77evenbusiness.com/

Contact info:
Email: info@77evenbusiness.com
Tel: +2348022906600, +2348181819394
WhatsApp: +2348035772234
BB Pin: 742BD501
Re: Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by Sleekidd: 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
Five (5) Web Designers/Developers needed for immediate Interview/Employment in Lagos Nigeria. Kindly send your CV and Portfolio List to tobiloba.adebola@gmail.com before the end of Today 19/02/15.
Re: Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by kem82: 7:22am On Feb 20, 2015
hello visit http://www.hostingpacific.net/ or call 08056106302
Re: Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by greenmouse(m): 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
so people still look for jobs like this on this forum.
The guy says inbox him....not drop your contact here.
Re: Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by maekhel(m): 6:59am On Feb 22, 2015
greenmouse:
so people still look for jobs like this on this forum.
The guy says inbox him....not drop your contact here.
bro comprehending is a great problem.
Re: Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by dharyour93(m): 7:55am On Feb 22, 2015
CMSguru:
u did W.H.A.T angry angry angry angry 65K AND U TURNED IT DOWN, HUNGRY NEVA CAUGHT. ABEG NO VEX, REFFER ME TO DEM, I WILL GLADLY TAKE THE JOB

Peeps like you are not pros. You didn't even ask him the conditions that made him turn down the offer. You just jumped into conclusion.
[size=18pt]NASO U HUNGRY REACH?[/size]
Re: Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by CMSguru: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
dharyour93:

Peeps like you are not pros. You didn't even ask him the conditions that made him turn down the offer. You just jumped into conclusion.
[size=18pt]NASO U HUNGRY REACH?[/size]

wetin this one dey talk...i tell you say i be website designer. abeg go get yourself a website of your own. as if they dash u that money you wont collect it.
Re: Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted by dharyour93(m): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
CMSguru:

wetin this one dey talk...i tell you say i be website designer. abeg go get yourself a website of your own. as if they dash u that money you wont collect it.

LOL

(1) (Reply)

5 most used forums in Nigeria similar to social media network / Sexual materials Is flooding My Forum / Design Alibaba.com And Aliexpress.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.