Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:06 AM

Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” (7834 Views)

Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts / Check Out The Inscription On This Lady’s Outfit -Ladies Can You Rock This Top? / White Girl Fiddling With Phyno's Hair(see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
Wow!!! This isso ,definitely off the hook,Me likey….I mean coming from a lady makes it great,only few ladies do rap music this days..

Phyno looks tasty though grin grin

http://9jablower.com/2014/07/so-much-love-for-the-boy-fan-makes-birthday-cake-with-phynos-picture-and-the-inscription-alobam.html

Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by Airforce1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
I'm not gay

I no chop undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by ICEKID334(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
Cake fyn pers0n wey d0 am sad
Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by adanduka: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
Alobam, what does alobam mean? You can explain in Phyno's native language, I'll understand.
Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by DankemzI(m): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
Aloabam!
Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by Smartsyn(m): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
adanduka: Alobam, what does alobam mean? You can explain in Phyno's native language, I'll understand.
in one word, it means .......

Armrobber m.
Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by Ayotricks(m): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
alo~bam
Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by axortedbabe(f): 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
I smell attention..
nice cake..
Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by jsunex(m): 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
nic one
Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by dollydolly(f): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
It's an Igbo slang. It means ur personal person. Or simply ur paddi.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by MRL1MPoPoTM: 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
that $hit has no resemblance of phyno . . that woman is an attention seeking discovert old cargo
Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by Big4wig(m): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
Connect ur tongue 2 ur brain b4 talking
Smartsyn: in one word, it means .......

Armrobber m.
Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by Smartsyn(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
Big4wig: Connect ur tongue 2 ur brain b4 talking
am trying,but the network is not available.. I ll try again later.

1 Like

Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by adanduka: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2014

Armrobber m.

I don't know the meaning, however, I know that's not the meaning.
Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by Melinde: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
Airforce1: I'm not gay

I no chop undecided
Idi.ot
Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by DocAdray(f): 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
Cool...
Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by Mprex(f): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
The cake is nice but its certainly not for phyno because the write up under the cake says its for her sis so why is she using his pix

Just asking sha undecided
Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by Jerrick(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
Trash!
Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
adanduka: Alobam, what does alobam mean? You can explain in Phyno's native language, I'll understand.
Alobam or alubam as it sounds means *my guy* if you listen to his track you wil hear olamide m i ice prince zamani na rountown bukwa alobam. That they are all his guys.only a nigger can call his fellow niger alobam in south-eastern 9ja
Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by adanduka: 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
Adikam:
Alobam or alubam as it sounds means *my guy* if you listen to his track you wil hear olamide m i ice prince zamani na rountown bukwa alobam. That they are all his guys.only a nigger can call his fellow niger alobam in south-eastern 9ja

So a girl's girlfriend can't be referred to as Alobam then?
Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 09, 2014
adanduka:

So a girl's girlfriend can't be referred to as Alobam then?
No: is like calling a boy a girl...a girl is refered to as nwa'm(my baby) or nwamnwanyi(my baby girl) no be say u go pay me meanwhile lets call it a year
Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by adanduka: 8:20am On Jul 09, 2014
Adikam: No: is like calling a boy a girl...a girl is refered to as nwa'm(my baby) or nwamnwanyi(my baby girl) no be say u go pay me meanwhile lets call it a year

Igbo guys and money are inseperable. grin
Pls one more question before you give me your account number: Is Alobam Igbo, probably Enugu Igbo?
Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by nikkypearl(f): 8:27am On Jul 09, 2014

Armrobber m.
grin grin
Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by nickz(m): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2014
adanduka:

Pls one more question before you give me your account number: Is Alobam Igbo, probably Enugu Igbo?
bwhahahahhaha gringringrin
Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
adanduka:

is igbo & probably for niggas a pastor may not know the meaning...i hav 2 account fidelity &diamond
Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by jaybossYBNL(m): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
nice cake
Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by adanduka: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
Adikam: is igbo & probably for niggas a pastor of may not know the mean...i hav 2 account fidelity &diamond

OK, thanks.
You have two accounts? Heyya, I have one.
Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
adanduka:

OK, thanks.
You have two accounts? Heyya, I have one.
meaning?
Re: Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” by Germeeu: 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
Adikam:
meaning?
u re more richer than he do. Adikam alobam
Thanks for ur clarification

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! See The Revealing Outfit This Lady Wore To Her Bestie Wedding [PHOTO] / Checkout What Caused Rick Ross Drastic Weight Loss[photo] / Omg!! Watch Video – Girl Strips Nake*d To Prove She Is Not A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.