Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Meet The Woman Who Turned Herself Into A "Real Life Barbie". - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The Woman Who Turned Herself Into A "Real Life Barbie". (5179 Views)

[omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos / 5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy / Black Barbie Lmaoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Woman Who Turned Herself Into A "Real Life Barbie". by pasqal09: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
Valeria Lukyanova is a young girl who has developed her fame though her looks. She is known for her resemblance to Barbie and is called “Real Life Barbie.” This is all through plastic surgery and makeup. She adopted Barbie’s looks and saw it as an inspiration to not only the human race, but as an example of who she is to become. Her tiny waist and wide breast is the perfect example of Barbie and her features.
[img]http://luufy.com/gallery/de752cbb273f34b53dc377c323fa715d[/img]

The long perfect blonde hair is the trade mark of Barbie ever since it was first designed and marketed. Valeria’s tiny nose and petite lips make it impossible to make the correlation between her and Barbie. Her perfect looking skin and large eyes are almost identical to Barbie’s.
[img]http://luufy.com/gallery/2074cc61a02261c40bc54a4aaa6acbd0[/img]

Not only does Valeria use surgery to enhance her looks, but she uses make up! Barbie of course isn’t all natural, so why should she? Valeria uses white liner at the bottom of her eyes to enlarge them and to make them appear wider and more awake. Valeria also uses a good layer of foundation to cover up any imperfections because everyone knows that Barbie, herself, has no flaws. The blue circle lenses also make her eyes seem larger and small dainty pink lips to finish off the look.

Of course we all know that Barbie needs her Ken to be complete. Well there you have it. Justin Jedlica has had 90 cosmetic surgeries and spent 100,000 dollars to look like a Ken doll. How insane is that? He embraces it and loves the attention for his looks. He calls it his “own artwork” and loves every minute of it.
[img]http://luufy.com/gallery/60f5dc30d79cb924e2a1d25d4c0b1ee2[/img]

Valeria before and after her surgey
[img]http://luufy.com/gallery/4b0eccad4e276cbd2902876f163cd1b6[/img]

Valeria Lukyanova has started a controversy making people wonder if plastic surgery has gone too far. The 23 year old has gained many fans, but along with that she has also gained many haters. She is constantly messaged nasty comments about her looks and her choices. I guess the decision is up to you? Is she beautiful? Or has Valeria gone too far to achieve these looks?
[img]http://luufy.com/gallery/9c4a94f8d10ecac8f33c91fa7cd3a05a[/img]
Re: Meet The Woman Who Turned Herself Into A "Real Life Barbie". by shugacaneman: 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
dont worry abt these loosers. Besides, tell that dude that got a job that he will wash it for us ooo (we go drink hennessy ontop the matter ooo).
Re: Meet The Woman Who Turned Herself Into A "Real Life Barbie". by iceberylin(m): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
i read that the Guy used over 100plastic surgries to Enhnce his looks

Whites are Crazy !!!

Re: Meet The Woman Who Turned Herself Into A "Real Life Barbie". by chucky234(m): 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
Who fvcking cares
Re: Meet The Woman Who Turned Herself Into A "Real Life Barbie". by khiaa(f): 12:00am On Sep 11, 2014
chucky234: Who fvcking cares

Behave!!
Re: Meet The Woman Who Turned Herself Into A "Real Life Barbie". by chucky234(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2014
khiaa:

Behave!!
Baby bear stalking me since 1900.
Re: Meet The Woman Who Turned Herself Into A "Real Life Barbie". by khiaa(f): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2014
chucky234: Baby bear stalking me since 1900.

Stalking you? lol
Re: Meet The Woman Who Turned Herself Into A "Real Life Barbie". by chucky234(m): 8:58am On Sep 11, 2014
khiaa:

Stalking you? lol
Love never dies
Re: Meet The Woman Who Turned Herself Into A "Real Life Barbie". by khiaa(f): 9:14am On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=chucky234]Love never dies[/quote

lol Who loves who?
Re: Meet The Woman Who Turned Herself Into A "Real Life Barbie". by chucky234(m): 9:40am On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=khiaa][/quote]MIXED
Re: Meet The Woman Who Turned Herself Into A "Real Life Barbie". by khiaa(f): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2014
chucky234: MIXED

I luv Bunchersstabb. kiss kiss
Re: Meet The Woman Who Turned Herself Into A "Real Life Barbie". by chucky234(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2014
khiaa:

I know that....
Re: Meet The Woman Who Turned Herself Into A "Real Life Barbie". by khiaa(f): 10:37am On Sep 11, 2014
chucky234: I know that....

So why did you say that?
Re: Meet The Woman Who Turned Herself Into A "Real Life Barbie". by chucky234(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2014
khiaa:

So why did you say that?
Women are always in love with their EXs especially romantic ones like me, you are only passionate about Bunchersstab.
Re: Meet The Woman Who Turned Herself Into A "Real Life Barbie". by BreezyRita(f): 10:54am On Sep 11, 2014
For many are mad but few are roaming!![b][/b]
Re: Meet The Woman Who Turned Herself Into A "Real Life Barbie". by khiaa(f): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2014
chucky234: Women are always in love with their EXs especially romantic ones like me, you are only passionate about Bunchersstab.

Have I said or done ANYTHING that would make you feel that I love you? I have only tried to be nice to you, besides exs are exs for a reason.
Re: Meet The Woman Who Turned Herself Into A "Real Life Barbie". by Bunchersstab(m): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2014
chucky234: Women are always in love with their EXs especially romantic ones like me, you are only passionate about Bunchersstab.
Chucky234 you proved me wrong...
initially i tot it was only ladies dat dont knw wat dey rily want.

Tell us today who do you want freecocoa or khiaa

Also rememba, wen u are someone EX, they no longer owe you any explanation of how dey live thier lives or who dey are with, cos it's not you.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Who Turned Herself Into A "Real Life Barbie". by Bunchersstab(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2014
khiaa:

Luv u more my passion.
Re: Meet The Woman Who Turned Herself Into A "Real Life Barbie". by marieolae(f): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2014
She looks soo fake
Re: Meet The Woman Who Turned Herself Into A "Real Life Barbie". by chucky234(m): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
khiaa:

Have I said or done ANYTHING that would make you feel that I love you? I have only tried to be nice to you, besides exs are exs for a reason.
Tryna be nice to me? Say that to the gods honey.
Re: Meet The Woman Who Turned Herself Into A "Real Life Barbie". by khiaa(f): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
chucky234: Tryna be nice to me? Say that to the gods honey.

Well I thought I was being nice to you, maybe not.
@topic That girl has mental issues.

(1) (Reply)

Man Impregnates Mother-in-law As Wife Attends Church Conference / How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? / Hilarious Job Application Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.