Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:26 AM

Sony Xperia T3 Specifications, Features And Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sony Xperia T3 Specifications, Features And Price (1657 Views)

Huawei Y3 Full Phone Specifications, Features And Price / Innjoo F2 Android Tablet Specifications, Features And Price -mymobnet! / Techno Phantom Z- Full Specifications, Features And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sony Xperia T3 Specifications, Features And Price by vowiski(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
Here is Sony's Xperia T3. The phone comes after a massive success of Xperia Z2 and Sony is keeping its promises of manufacturing great smartphones.

Specs of Sony Xperia T3 include the huge 5.3 – inch IPS LCD Triluminous capacitive touchscreen display having the 720 x 1280 pixels of on – screen resolutions. Also this smartphone is featuring the Sony smartphone’s trademark that is water proof and scratch proof display.

It comes with impressive internal specifications, all of which are carefully displayed in the Xperia T3 Specifications and Features table

The price of Xperia T3 isn't really over the top, judging by the quality it has.

Xperia T3 has been launched globally with a huge crowed following. ===> See Specs Table :+ http://www.techrez.com/2014/07/xperia-t3-specs.html
Re: Sony Xperia T3 Specifications, Features And Price by Mrguru(m): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
Wow... Nice gadget smiley
Re: Sony Xperia T3 Specifications, Features And Price by civilserva: 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
OP, Xperia T3 is not Sony flagship. The flagship is the Z series. The T3 is a medium spec phone which is comparable to Xperia C.

1 Like

Re: Sony Xperia T3 Specifications, Features And Price by vowiski(m): 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
civilserva: OP, Xperia T3 is not Sony flagship. The flagship is the Z series. The T3 is a medium spec phone which is comparable to Xperia C.

You work for Sony right? cheesy
Re: Sony Xperia T3 Specifications, Features And Price by spikesC(m): 12:15am On Jul 08, 2014
vowiski:

Does it matter if he works there?

All you copy copy bloggers who can't do a simple research on your own angry

You're running a tech blog and you don't know jack about tech

3 Likes

Re: Sony Xperia T3 Specifications, Features And Price by LordReed(m): 12:30am On Jul 08, 2014
vowiski:

As already noted how does that matter if your info is wrong? Why don't you correct your info instead of starting a fight?

2 Likes

Re: Sony Xperia T3 Specifications, Features And Price by TeenageMoney(m): 2:27am On Jul 08, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Sony Xperia T3 Specifications, Features And Price by vowiski(m): 5:41am On Jul 08, 2014
LordReed:

As already noted how does that matter if your info is wrong? Why don't you correct your info instead of starting a fight?

You need a dictionary buddy.. A $500 device doesn't qualify for "flagship" tag?? Tell me something I don't know..
Re: Sony Xperia T3 Specifications, Features And Price by vowiski(m): 6:10am On Jul 08, 2014
spikesC:

Does it matter if he works there?

All you copy copy bloggers who can't do a simple research on your own angry

You're running a tech blog and you don't know jack about tech

Send me a message on the blog and I can forward Sony's personal mail to us..

Don't just go around running your gutter, if you don't have eyes or a brain to detect hardwork, then you are free to go to blazes..
Re: Sony Xperia T3 Specifications, Features And Price by LordReed(m): 6:47am On Jul 08, 2014
vowiski:

You need a dictionary buddy.. A $500 device doesn't qualify for "flagship" tag?? Tell me something I don't know..

Yes I'll tell you since you don't know. In this day and age Snapdragon 400 is not flagship quality. 1280x720 is not flagship screen resolution. 1gb ram is not flagship ram size.

Buddy this phone is a midranger. There are any number of phones with better specs that won't even dare to carry the flagship appellation.

Here is an article from a reputable source: www.gsmarena.com/sony_unveils_7mm_thick_xperia_t3_with_53_screen_and_lte-news-8687.php

1 Like

Re: Sony Xperia T3 Specifications, Features And Price by vowiski(m): 7:05am On Jul 08, 2014
LordReed:

Yes I'll tell you since you don't know. In this day and age Snapdragon 400 is not flagship quality. 1280x720 is not flagship screen resolution. 1gb ram is not flagship ram size.

Buddy this phone is a midranger. There are any number of phones with better specs that won't even dare to carry the flagship appellation.

Here is an article from a reputable source: www.gsmarena.com/sony_unveils_7mm_thick_xperia_t3_with_53_screen_and_lte-news-8687.php

This should really make you sleep at night..
We are not chainging anything and that's Gsm arena Opinion.. They didn't say anything about flagship or not either.. If.that's the only thing wrong with the article, we consider it a pass.. smiley
Re: Sony Xperia T3 Specifications, Features And Price by vowiski(m): 7:09am On Jul 08, 2014
Okay, we will fix it.. Thanks cheesy
Re: Sony Xperia T3 Specifications, Features And Price by spikesC(m): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2014
vowiski:

Send me a message on the blog and I can forward Sony's personal mail to us..

Don't just go around running your gutter, if you don't have eyes or a brain to detect hardwork, then you are free to go to blazes..

jeez, how can you give up ethics and honesty just for a page view

useless lame illiterate tech blogger angry
Re: Sony Xperia T3 Specifications, Features And Price by vowiski(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2014
spikesC:

jeez, how can you give up ethics and honesty just for a page view

useless lame illiterate tech blogger angry

It's okay buddy,, I have fixed it.. It takes humility to accept "little" errors.. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

London Used Tecno. N7 For. 25000 Contact Us On 09024136202 / Can Mtn And Etisalat Data Be Dis Cheap? Yes... / Quality Android Phones Under #20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.