Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage (45336 Views)

Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / What Woman Should Know About Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by cutiemoi: 9:24am On Aug 01, 2014
jpphilips:

Ironically, the ones that have lost count marry faster

That's the lie people tell themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2014
Hey nellyelitz same thing as me!

nellyelitz: That's why i no fit go out with me church member.
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Sweetlemon(f): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2014
jpphilips:

@njoku's boy, I will like to speak with Njoku the father, guess he is only the sane mind who really understood the post Njoku's boy quoted, nevertheless, tell the boy that there are 1 million reasons why men marry and love is the least on the profile.
If the majority of men today, have wives who contribute to the upkeep of the family, can they all file out and tell us they married those women out of genuine love?
would they have married those women should they be jobless?
she must be pretty, tall, working, intelligent, graduate, good home with less baggage, the last people who married for love were women, Men marry you because you fit a profile, most of these guys here are talking nonsense, most of them married for the same reason but too ashamed to admit it.

Now for the Virgins, I have one simple test for you, go to a social network put up a profile with a list thus:

I am a virgin
I come from a polygamous family of 17children, I am number 12
I don't believe in God
I dropped out of SS2 due to financial reasons
I am still looking for a job

put up a picture of a person with the following features;

short
Dark
very ugly like a bat,

If any reasonable man says hello and wants to meet you and that your virginity, know that he really needs you for rituals.

I repeat, men marry for different reasons, love and virginity is at the ebb, I will only make sense to married men, bachelors please don't quote

thank you!!

Splendid!

1 Like

Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2014
jpphilips:

@njoku's boy, I will like to speak with Njoku the father, guess he is only the sane mind who really understood the post Njoku's boy quoted, nevertheless, tell the boy that there are 1 million reasons why men marry and love is the least on the profile.
If the majority of men today, have wives who contribute to the upkeep of the family, can they all file out and tell us they married those women out of genuine love?
would they have married those women should they be jobless?
she must be pretty, tall, working, intelligent, graduate, good home with less baggage, the last people who married for love were women, Men marry you because you fit a profile, most of these guys here are talking nonsense, most of them married for the same reason but too ashamed to admit it.

Now for the Virgins, I have one simple test for you, go to a social network put up a profile with a list thus:

I am a virgin
I come from a polygamous family of 17children, I am number 12
I don't believe in God
I dropped out of SS2 due to financial reasons
I am still looking for a job

put up a picture of a person with the following features;

short
Dark
very ugly like a bat,

If any reasonable man says hello and wants to meet you and that your virginity, know that he really needs you for rituals.

I repeat, men marry for different reasons, love and virginity is at the ebb, I will only make sense to married men, bachelors please don't quote

thank you!!

Hehehhhehhhehhe

2 Likes

Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Sweetlemon(f): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2014
andromida:

Hehehhhehhhehhe

He hit the nail on the head, brutally!
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2014
Sweetlemon:

He hit the nail on the head, brutally!

I tell you something.
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by soonest(f): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
jpphilips:

Con ladies
U go about quoting everybody in this thread. The person my post was meant for took it in good faith. Now if u do hate virgins this passionately u don't go about singing it to high heavens. It's ur life,make ur choice. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion n there's nothing u will say that will change that.
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2014
Personally I feel a lot of women virgins are like a very poor man that is humble. Get it... he is humble because he has nothing to be proud about. In a similar manner with so many female virgins (not all of them), they are virgins simply because they are not sexually attractive and no man is excited about sleeping with them... in that case the whole virgin thing seems like a joke (she is a virgin simply because most men don't want to sleep with her and not because she rejected the s.ex.ua.l advances of so many men).

jpphilips:
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Sweetlemon(f): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
teeowl: Personally I feel a lot of women virgins are like a very poor man that is humble. Get it... he is humble because he has nothing to be proud about. In a similar manner with so many female virgins (not all of them), they are virgins simply because they are not sexually attractive and no man is excited about sleeping with them... in that case the whole virgin thing seems like a joke (she is a virgin simply because most men don't want to sleep with her and not because she rejected the s.ex.ua.l advances of so many men).

I strongly disagree. I believe that no matter how unattractive a girl is, one guy somewhere is ready to sleep with her, make her a side chick, date her or even marry her. The marriage part might be a bit tough but I believe some guy somewhere must have hit on her.

Virgins should remain virgins until they are ready to let it go. And I strongly recommend it should be with someone they can marry.

1 Like

Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
Yes one guy somewhere is ready to sleep with her... but will he man up and go and meet her? Will she be approachable when he sees her? how long will it take for him to make the approach (before we know it she is 30 and still a virgin)? It takes longer time... a lot longer time for a plain/boring/unattractive girl to find herself in the right position to find a guy that SHE LIKES (she has to like him also) that would ask her out and be aggressive enough to invite her home (or any where private) and make the move to have sex.... and also beat her last second resistance (when a guy gets a girl to a room alone, she always put up a last minute resistant and if a guy is not experienced he would just give up when he should calmly push forward and make the sex act happen - because she wants it too!).

What am I saying, the more sexually attractive a girl is, the more a guy would be excited to make the sex act happen at all cost, the more plain/boring/unattractive she is the more she has to wait a longer time (before she knows she is still a virgin at 30). A lot of plain/boring/unattractive girls dont have an active social life and they don't meet new guys all the time, which is another problem on its own in a person's dating life (scarcity mentality sets in)...

A lot of guys are chickens when it comes to making the sex act happen... I can imagine a few occasion when I was much younger and I invited girls over to my apartment and I was scared to make the approach and later on I never had the chance to make it happen - and guess what? There are so many guys that are still chickens and get scared of making the sex act happen. The more attractive a girl is the more options she would have - if a guy messes up, there would still be others willing to make it happen for her (women also get ho.rn.y like us and when a sexually attractive girl has a number of guys chasing her for sex, guess what anytime she is in need of some straping, she can always make a booty call to the most attractive of her chasers).

You need to understand that guys are not goats... we also go with what we see to get us s.exu.all.y excited. Seriously if I see a girl with a big yansh (or big bobbies) wearing a sexy dress (I dont mean prostitute dressing) I am much more sexually excited and more aggressive to make the sex happen and strap her good than when I see a plain/boring/unattractive lady. So some ladies are still virgins because the right temptation has not come for a long time all because they are plain/boring/unattractive and dont really excite the majority of the male population to purse sex aggressively! Yes plain/boring/unattractive girls would still get sex, but it takes a longer time (till she is in her mid or late twenties) to get guys that are aggressive enough to make it happen.

Sweetlemon, I hope you get my point some ladies just don't excite the majority of the heterosexual male population to purse sex aggressively - and that in my own opinion is one of the major reason why some ladies are still virgins in their mid - late 20s!

Sweetlemon:

I strongly disagree. I believe that no matter how unattractive a girl is, one guy somewhere is ready to sleep with her, make her a side chick, date her or even marry her. The marriage part might be a bit tough but I believe some guy somewhere must have hit on her.

Virgins should remain virgins until they are ready to let it go. And I strongly recommend it should be with someone they can marry.
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 03, 2014
teeowl: Yes one guy somewhere is ready to sleep with her... but will he man up and go and meet her? Will she be approachable when he sees her? how long will it take for him to make the approach (before we know it she is 30 and still a virgin)? It takes longer time... a lot longer time for a plain/boring/unattractive girl to find herself in the right position to find a guy that SHE LIKES (she has to like him also) that would ask her out and be aggressive enough to invite her home (or any where private) and make the move to have sex.... and also beat her last second resistance (when a guy gets a girl to a room alone, she always put up a last minute resistant and if a guy is not experienced he would just give up when he should calmly push forward and make the sex act happen - because she wants it too!).

What am I saying, the more sexually attractive a girl is, the more a guy would be excited to make the sex act happen at all cost, the more plain/boring/unattractive she is the more she has to wait a longer time (before she knows she is still a virgin at 30). A lot of plain/boring/unattractive girls dont have an active social life and they don't meet new guys all the time, which is another problem on its own in a person's dating life (scarcity mentality sets in)...

A lot of guys are chickens when it comes to making the sex act happen... I can imagine a few occasion when I was much younger and I invited girls over to my apartment and I was scared to make the approach and later on I never had the chance to make it happen - and guess what? There are so many guys that are still chickens and get scared of making the sex act happen. The more attractive a girl is the more options she would have - if a guy messes up, there would still be others willing to make it happen for her (women also get ho.rn.y like us and when a sexually attractive girl has a number of guys chasing her for sex, guess what anytime she is in need of some straping, she can always make a booty call to the most attractive of her chasers).

You need to understand that guys are not goats... we also go with what we see to get us s.exu.all.y excited. Seriously if I see a girl with a big yansh (or big bobbies) wearing a sexy dress (I dont mean prostitute dressing) I am much more sexually excited and more aggressive to make the sex happen and strap her good than when I see a plain/boring/unattractive lady. So some ladies are still virgins because the right temptation has not come for a long time all because they are plain/boring/unattractive and dont really excite the majority of the male population to purse sex aggressively! Yes plain/boring/unattractive girls would still get sex, but it takes a longer time (till she is in her mid or late twenties) to get guys that are aggressive enough to make it happen.

Sweetlemon, I hope you get my point some ladies just don't excite the majority of the heterosexual male population to purse sex aggressively - and that in my own opinion is one of the major reason why some ladies are still virgins in their mid - late 20s!

there r many attractive girls out dere who r still virgins. being a virgin has notin to do with whether a girl is attractive or not. a guy who's only after sex can lie n tell her she's d prettiest thang in d world, sweet talk her into sleeping with him, then dumps her after gettin wat he wants. so being a virgin has notin 2 do with attractiveness cuz even an unattractive girl can get sex. at d same time, not every girl (attractive or not) gives in to men chasin after dem for sex. some girls make up their minds 2 wait for marriage n it doesn't matter wat a man says, she will stick to her views. might b hard to believe but girls like dis do exist

3 Likes

Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Nobody: 2:41am On Aug 03, 2014
aflyingbird: there r many attractive girls out dere who r still virgins.

I never said pretty virgins don't exist (and yes they do exist, they are millions of them), I said a segment of the female virgins population are still virgins because the temptation is very little for them (and yes there are millions of this kinds also)... I always use the word SOME - to let it be clear that I am referring to a segment of the female virgin population.

Ask yourself a truthful question - do you think that is every female virgin out there that really wants to be a virgin? common, think deeply - I mean reason on a worldwide scale not just nigeria - common... some are virgins because the right temptation has not come along - note: I used the word some again so acknowledge!

aflyingbird: being a virgin has notin to do with whether a girl is attractive or not.

Sorry to wake you up, but s.ex.u.ally attractive girls have more guys chasing them aggressively for sex than plain/boring/unattractive - and maybe you don't know but young girls (we all go through a stage when we are very young & dumb) also get tempted when they see an attractive guy, even disciplined girls get attracted and sometimes fall - you need to either experience it personally or see it happen with your flatmate/roommate to know what I am talking of.

There is a lady in my neighborhood that is seriously obese (I mean very very fat that she looks shapeless), most guys would not be attracted to her because of the amount of fat she has on her - if she says she is a virgin, then it is obvious to conclude that she does not get to many toasters that chase her aggressively for sex because of how obese (unattractive) she is - this is a very extreme example of what I am talking about!

aflyingbird: at d same time, not every girl (attractive or not) gives in to men chasin after dem for sex. some girls make up their minds 2 wait for marriage n it doesn't matter wat a man says, she will stick to her views. might b hard to believe but girls like dis do exist

Yes there are millions of girls like this, very beautiful girls that are fully into their church or mosque and they do exist, I have met a couple of pretty girls that seem like that. But you also need to realize the fact that there are also millions of plain/boring/unattractive girls that don't get enough guys pursuing them aggressively for sex based on how she presents herself (very few girls are genetically boring, plain or unattractive - it is just how they present their selves.) and so they remain virgins longer because of not enough s.ex.u.ally aggressive toasters.

Are they pretty girls that are virgins because they have made up their mind that it must be sex till marriage - a big yes (there are millions of them).

Are there girls that are virgins because they present themselves as plain/boring/unattractive and they don't get enough men to pursue them aggressively for sex (thereby increasing their chances of getting the one that they like and are willing to do it with) and are very scared... I mean PETRIFIED of the idea of trying to seduce a guy to get sex from him.... a big yes again (there are millions of them).

aflyingbird: sweet talk her into sleeping with him,

Sweet talk... really! only awkward guys or learners do that! A girl has sex with a guy because she is s.ex.u.ally attracted to him and he pushed for sex or because he has done enough chasing and he is finally pushing for sex and she believes that she should just give it to him (or he might leave her) or she is just plain h.or.ny and the guy is available for straping (like during my NYSC days) - the sweet talk thing doesn't really work.

The phrase some female virgins mean a segment of the female virgin population and not all of them.

Any reply to me that gets too emotional, moralistic or religious, I might just ignore.

aflyingbird: there r many attractive girls out dere who r still virgins. being a virgin has notin to do with whether a girl is attractive or not. a guy who's only after sex can lie n tell her she's d prettiest thang in d world, sweet talk her into sleeping with him, then dumps her after gettin wat he wants. so being a virgin has notin 2 do with attractiveness cuz even an unattractive girl can get sex. at d same time, not every girl (attractive or not) gives in to men chasin after dem for sex. some girls make up their minds 2 wait for marriage n it doesn't matter wat a man says, she will stick to her views. might b hard to believe but girls like dis do exist

1 Like

Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by tashanja(m): 4:26am On Aug 03, 2014
@OP:
I must say, I am truly impressed by your new found maturity in both your posts and in the manner you handle responses ( good and bad) without it degenerating into a battle of wills - where your opinions must be sacrosanct.
You have definitely come a long way from those days of subjectivity (I recall your thread about some guy and a bed or something and of course your famous goodbye) to being a more objective nicer grounded person.
I also recall you were physically very beautiful from the outside, hope you still are (can't judge since you've taken down your profile picture) but judging from your more recent posts I have to say you are now even more beautiful from the inside; and certainly a wife material, your bf or hubby should be quite happy.

@Topic:
I concur, especially about the issue of sex before marriage.

For example, I once had a fiance' who actually toasted me into the relationship and also had sex by our second date; but never for once did it even cross my mind to consider her less for that than any other I have dated and considered seriously for marriage.

Yes, in the long run who ever you end up settling down with and remain happily in marriage would depend on the strength of your mutual love for one another rather than any other superficial consideration.
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by adeogunoga(m): 4:29am On Aug 03, 2014
ahahahah i can tell you that there is no more 15 to 20 year old that can claim she still a virgin and for some 1 who said he cant have sex with a lady that he does not want to marry forget that story joor nowadays sex na normal thing for every body you lol some 1 said a man cant marry a lady bcuz of sex it every funny there pple who does dat and not every marriage is about love every 1 has his or her reason for getting married most specially women out of 100% women i can tell you 10% of married women is for love,the remain 90% women married bcuz of money or wen they have useless they self or wen dey get unwanted bella...you see all dis women sha well some are blessing to will men y some are cure for dere is nothing like truly love i believe let enjoy 1 and other for love na normal slangy and national high term
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Sweetlemon(f): 10:22am On Aug 05, 2014
tashanja: @OP:
I must say, I am truly impressed by your new found maturity in both your posts and in the manner you handle responses ( good and bad) without it degenerating into a battle of wills - where your opinions must be sacrosanct.
You have definitely come a long way from those days of subjectivity (I recall your thread about some guy and a bed or something and of course your famous goodbye) to being a more objective nicer grounded person.

I also recall you were physically very beautiful from the outside, hope you still are (can't judge since you've taken down your profile picture) but judging from your more recent posts I have to say you are now even more beautiful from the inside; and certainly a wife material, your bf or hubby should be quite happy.
@Topic:
I concur, especially about the issue of sex before marriage.
For example, I once had a fiance' who actually toasted me into the relationship and also had sex by our second date; but never for once did it even cross my mind to consider her less for that than any other I have dated and considered seriously for marriage.
Yes, in the long run who ever you end up settling down with and remain happily in marriage would depend on the strength of your mutual love for one another rather than any other superficial consideration.

Lol

I have always been an objective person. I am still as nice as ever. I'm just more immune to rubbish. If you yarn rubbish, I either give you a very polite insult that will make you avoid me for the rest of your NL life or simply ignore. I no get time for drama anymore.
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by jpphilips(m): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2014
cutiemoi:

That's the lie people tell themselves.

If you have a fiancee who prioritized your virginity above other factors considered in marriage, you are about to marry a f00l, but as a child I don't expect you to know that.
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by jpphilips(m): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2014
soonest:
U go about quoting everybody in this thread. The person my post was meant for took it in good faith. Now if u do hate virgins this passionately u don't go about singing it to high heavens. It's ur life,make ur choice. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion n there's nothing u will say that will change that.

The bold part of your post was no where, insinuated in any of my posts, for you to have misconstrued that fact, renders you unworthy for a discourse. I don't care how old you are but I can objectively tell you that I take it personal when mentally unfit people quote my comments.
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by jpphilips(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
teeowl: Personally I feel a lot of women virgins are like a very poor man that is humble. Get it... he is humble because he has nothing to be proud about. In a similar manner with so many female virgins (not all of them), they are virgins simply because they are not sexually attractive and no man is excited about sleeping with them... in that case the whole virgin thing seems like a joke (she is a virgin simply because most men don't want to sleep with her and not because she rejected the s.ex.ua.l advances of so many men).

As an individual, I juxtapose my challenges with solutions and no where virginity solves any of my problems.
It is only wise (not arrogance) to relegate it to the back stage. It doesn't in any way mean that some men are not virgin hunters, I only ask if they are sane.
It takes insanity to make a man to hold an inconsequential element so dear in the face of real challenges.
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by jpphilips(m): 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
Sweetlemon:

A woman who is not attractive knows that she is being used, the feeling of being used alone is not worth the sex, reason she holds dear her virginity. It takes two to tango, since women don't really pick men, the probability of her ugliness attracting a competitive male is very slim for whatever social reasons.
It will definitely take time, also remember that an unattractive girl is programmed to believe she is pretty (self confidence matters) so she equally aims very high, so when i see an unattractive virgin, I don't expect any less, if she decides to give it out, there is a 95% chance she will give it to the wrong guy.

There are girls who have a very poor background, their virginity is basically sacrificed on the alter of survival, prolly a close relative who promised her school fees or even feeding, should they be blamed too? never mind the social stigma that comes with r@pe, I am sure most of us have no idea they may be virgins too.

Speaking of which, every sane man needs peace, a manner less girl with attitude problem wont cut it virgin or not, nobody can trade marriage for anything short of love, companionship and procreation.

There are gals out there who may not be rich but their family is strategically positioned to turn a man's life around, if a struggling man is involved, will you ignore such a lady (especially if she really loves you) and run after a virgin loser without a surname? mere discussing with her oozes poverty of astronomical distinction?

Women should know, that virginity is just a bonus to the real value they are meant to add to themselves because when the real decision of who becomes the wifey comes to the table, believe me, virginity becomes inconsequential.

It so happens in a man's world, how many of you gals here who have access to the internet have slept with a barrow pusher? oh! you think they are not blessed with functional "letter I"?

they do but they fall below your social class as such does not deserve your sex, Nigerian gals don't give sympathy fvck, most men actually have the privilege of dating women they really want in life when they become socially competitive.

I can confidently tell you that 80% of poor men out there are not finding relationships funny, it is either they are attracting married women, ugly bats and prostitutes, the moment they become competitive, their kinda girl surfaces, lol from where exactly?
How many of us married our college sweethearts?? anybody? well, the gals said they have grown, while it was obvious they moved higher to more competitive men.

I refuse to accept that amidst our environmental challenges, that virginity is the key that opens the door of marriage, BTW my former acct officer is a virgin at 37, I only replied "you should be" when I heard, considering other social circumstances that need not to be mentioned.

I am humbled when I see very exposed, enlightened and competitive virgins, a loser is a loser, virgin or not.
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
jpphilips:

I can confidently tell you that 80% of poor men out there are not finding relationships funny, it is either they are attracting married women, ugly bats and prostitutes

Hahahahahahahahhahaha grin grin

Ugly bats? hehehhehe

1 Like

Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by cutiemoi: 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
jpphilips:

If you have a fiancee who prioritized your virginity above other factors considered in marriage, you are about to marry a f00l, but as a child I don't expect you to know that.

Lol! And you had to resort to telling me you are still a baby! Hahaha, he is no f00l jare, you are.

2 Likes

Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by soonest(f): 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
jpphilips:

The bold part of your post was no where, insinuated in any of my posts, for you to have misconstrued that fact, renders you unworthy for a discourse. I don't care how old you are but I can objectively tell you that I take it personal when mentally unfit people quote my comments.

Of course you can't make a statement without insults and that makes you a what? I believe those that read us can easily tell who's mentally fit. I don't do insults,please get a suitable partner for that.

1 Like

Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2014
Sweetlemon, he just said a slightly similar thing to what I was trying to make you realize.

jpphilips:

A woman who is not attractive knows that she is being used, the feeling of being used alone is not worth the sex, reason she holds dear her virginity. It takes two to tango, since women don't really pick men, the probability of her ugliness attracting a competitive male is very slim for whatever social reasons.
It will definitely take time, also remember that an unattractive girl is programmed to believe she is pretty (self confidence matters) so she equally aims very high, so when i see an unattractive virgin, I don't expect any less, if she decides to give it out, there is a 95% chance she will give it to the wrong guy.

There are girls who have a very poor background, their virginity is basically sacrificed on the alter of survival, prolly a close relative who promised her school fees or even feeding, should they be blamed too? never mind the social stigma that comes with r@pe, I am sure most of us have no idea they may be virgins too.

Speaking of which, every sane man needs peace, a manner less girl with attitude problem wont cut it virgin or not, nobody can trade marriage for anything short of love, companionship and procreation.

There are gals out there who may not be rich but their family is strategically positioned to turn a man's life around, if a struggling man is involved, will you ignore such a lady (especially if she really loves you) and run after a virgin loser without a surname? mere discussing with her oozes poverty of astronomical distinction?

Women should know, that virginity is just a bonus to the real value they are meant to add to themselves because when the real decision of who becomes the wifey comes to the table, believe me, virginity becomes inconsequential.

It so happens in a man's world, how many of you gals here who have access to the internet have slept with a barrow pusher? oh! you think they are not blessed with functional "letter I"?

they do but they fall below your social class as such does not deserve your sex, Nigerian gals don't give sympathy fvck, most men actually have the privilege of dating women they really want in life when they become socially competitive.

I can confidently tell you that 80% of poor men out there are not finding relationships funny, it is either they are attracting married women, ugly bats and prostitutes, the moment they become competitive, their kinda girl surfaces, lol from where exactly?
How many of us married our college sweethearts?? anybody? well, the gals said they have grown, while it was obvious they moved higher to more competitive men.

I refuse to accept that amidst our environmental challenges, that virginity is the key that opens the door of marriage, BTW my former acct officer is a virgin at 37, I only replied "you should be" when I heard, considering other social circumstances that need not to be mentioned.

I am humbled when I see very exposed, enlightened and competitive virgins, a loser is a loser, virgin or not.
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by okeyben10: 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
jpphilips:

who this jpphillips be for the film? just quoting every1 n talking plenty undecided
n y is he so angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by jilesejibril: 10:34am On Sep 21, 2014
hmmmm perfect article sex or no sex i love my mummy she is the best now my life has changed for good when i met my sugar mummy and Thank God for the help of mr francis Ejike who help me to get the sugar mummy of my life today if you know you are interested and you need one kindly contact him on the tel number:08104264339 hope he help you too and lets chop this money.
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by eckersley: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
princesa:
They are all messing with my head. The relationship talks, the articles, the books, the advices, all of it! Messing with my head! cry cry
I don't know who to follow anymore. What do these men really want? This is the phase where I say, I give up. embarassed

Follow the Holy Bible. U will NEVER be misguided nor self conflicted

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.