Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,952 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (78572 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mstik(f): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
undecided
wellmax: Blind date ke?
When I am not blind
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nnamdini(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hahahahaha....This topic actually gave me a platform on something i'm gonna write about in the future.If i start writing about my blind dates,it wont be enough in this space.i have seen it all,done it all.the good,the bad & the very ugly
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Adonis4u: 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
kennygee: Never been on one.

Lets have one. wink
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
Epathra: thumbs up
its good to have u back after d bomb blast
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mstik(f): 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ngwa bido kowa the story. I have all day
xynerise:
If I start telling you my stories ''Chi ge gi, chi ga bo'' grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Baboo13(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
grin
mencade5: okay here is mine...

Well mine is another form of blind date

it was in 2004, i went to waec office in yaba to collect my original certificate of waec g.c.e.
Got there, did all the necessary things and was waiting for the officials to present my certificate to me.

Suddenly i saw something that captured by heart. A lady of divine beauty. Then i was still young in the game of love. To my greatest surprise, she was looking at me too. I took a bold step walked to where she was and initiated a conversation. She was really beautiful. Her level of maturity was great. We talked and joked about so many things. it was as if i had known her for years. Our hearts were locked and connected in unison.
she was there too to collect her certificate.

An official came and directed us to go upstairs to continue with the waiting there. We entered the lift, luckily for us, no one was with us on it, and no one entered the lift either. It was there i had one of the most passionate kiss of my life. Each time we realised that we will soon reach the level pressed we pressed another level for it to go downward.
*sheds a little tears*

we finally finished our task there and was told to proceed to ikeja branch to collect the original certificates. Then i was not with phone then, i collected hers. And we communicated once in a while. I called her as much as she called me. She called me constantly and was prepared to visit me.

But something bad happened, i lost my phone and her contact was in it. Things was kind of expensive for me then. It took me two months to get another phone and to do welcome back on my sim. But i couldnt remember her number. And i guess she had tried my number so many times all to no avail. Maybe she had concluded i had abandoned her. I never heard from her again.

I still think about her...but i can never meet her again.

*sobs*

make una no vex oooo. This is the only blind date i think i have expereinced ooooo.

Eeya, I feel for you o brother. Na the kiss part I like...
I pray you guys reconnect soon..
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by horlabiyi(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mine happened like 2-3yrs ago. I met the girl on twitter,saw Lautech Ogbomoso on her bio then I sent her DM and she reply shaperly then we started chatting via BBM and shared pictures and after 4-6days. I told her that I would like to meet her then she accept and we arranged to meet at a popular eatery by 4pm that day. As a sharp bobo,I baff-up quickly put everything on. I almost finish a can of perfume just to attract her more. I went to the eatery before 4pm patiently waiting for the queen,facing the direction where I can see everybody entering the eatery. Few minutes after 4,a lady was brought by a bike cute,dark skinned,average height for a lady with nice attire and brought her phone out to make call,my body don dey shake shey WOW na big catch be this oo but to my surprise my phone didn't ring,then I heard a phone ringing at the next table after mine then the guy walked out to welcome the lady then I hissed to the extent that the guy was so surprised but he didn't say anything. Guessed that was their first meeting too. Then another bike brought another lady to the eatery, dark skinned,average height for a lady,UGLY and I was like no she must not be the one. Then she entered without calling or anything then she looked around and saw me and came straight to my table and I was like WTF,she introduced herself and to my surprise her teeth be like CAMEL teeth,imagine a person having teeth that look like ARMY uniform colour very dirty and scatter. I didn't spend up to 10mins with her and the funniest thing is that the other guy was making fun of me with the look on his face. I was so embarrassed.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mstik(f): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ehen I'm back.
So, I have this close friend and mehn... He's a woman wrapper. He likes girls ehnnn. So one day, I was on my own own, and dude called me, telling me that he don land fine, sexy babe, that he was going to meet her at Ozone(lagosians, you know this place abi?) that evening. I said congrats to him, that he should sha have fun and gist me later what happened.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by titsqueez(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
A female friend of mine was trying to call her mum in Naija when she mistakenly called this Igbo guy. My friend apologised and said she had called the wrong number. But my guy no gree, he called back and was professing love that was made in heaven. 'My dear this was meant to be. It was god that led u to call this number' . I had to eventually answer one of his numerous calls before the guy stopped calling. I sure say the guy don de practice how he go take do d'oggy style

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by IYANGBALI: 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
God forbid I can never date a blind man,who go dey help am put him preeek for my toto?

8 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mencade5(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
Baboo13: grin

Eeya, I feel for you o brother. Na the kiss part I like.javascript:void(0);
I pray you guys reconnect soon..
i wish that could happen too. Its ten years now, the possiblity is very slim as she might be might be married now.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
so only guys go on blind dates? Ladies aren't sharing cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by amsad19(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
It was a monday morning i was in a haste walking towards the lecture theatre for my 7am class, i jst heard my 5130 ringing i dnt bother to picked, it rang for the second time i naw received it to my greatest suprise i heard the most sweetest and spunky voice i ever heard, she said she wants to speak to Ahmad i tell ha is a wrong number she then cut off after my lectures i naw called her and asked abt her name and were she based to my suprise it was my junior sister calling me with a different number hahahahaha

27 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by 4reigningqueen: 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
waiting patiently for my first. ***giggles***
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by horlabiyi(m): 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
rheeka: so only guys go on blind dates? Ladies aren't sharing cheesy
don't hesitate to share yours dear
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by horlabiyi(m): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
amsad19: It was a monday morning i was in a haste walking towards the lecture theatre for my 7am class, i jst heard my 5130 ringing i dnt bother to picked, it rang for the second time i naw received it to my greatest suprise i heard the most sweetest and spunky voice i ever heard, she said she wants to speak to Ahmad i tell ha is a wrong number she then cut off after my lectures i naw called her and asked abt her name and were she based to my suprise it was my junior sister calling me with a different number hahahahaha
hahahaha
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
rheeka: so only guys go on blind dates? Ladies aren't sharing cheesy
u know u nigerian girls nah!
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mstik(f): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
So, the next day, very early in the morning, guy called me and he was pissed! He begin dey vex say im no go do blind date again, as he almost went blind because the girl was ugly AF. Me, I was very surprised as I no know na blind date wey im do with the girl. I now asked him that shey you told me the babe was sexy and fine. He now told me that the picture of the babe he saw on her bb DP was fine.
He told me that one of his buddies gave him the girl's bb pin. He checked out her pics and she appeared to be very pretty. They began to chat and after a while, they became close . He was sha toasting the gehl and she was doing d normal girl shakara. He kept asking for her nos, she dey front for him but after a long while, she give am. He told me that the first time he called her, they spoke for hours. She had a very sexy voice, she was funny, smart, and interesting to speak to. So, my guy come fall, he begin to arrange make them meet. She come dey form, dey give excuses but finally she sha agree...

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Ishilove: 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
MadCow1:

No jokes o!

That my other guy who also had a phone chick suffered worse. grin

At least I scheduled my meeting at a solitary location, my guy invited his own over to our hotel where all of us were staying. Embarrassment nearly kill am. grin

Mind you, this was way before BlackBerry o! When hi5 was our Facebook.
If your story is true then it was downright mean of you. The least you could have done was meet her, then thereafter stylishly withdraw. You have no idea how hurt she must have felt then. It was mean, immature and insensitive. Funny thing is you might have liked her. If your blind date doesn't match your ideals, try to look beyond their physical and focus on what attracted you to them in the first place.

Blind dates are often 50-50. Odikwa very risky cheesy

I trust you have grown up and someone has made a honest man out of you. grin grin tongue

21 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by CaptainBomb(m): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
Booking.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Evasmillingguy(m): 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
I just came here to read comments

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Mathematical(f): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
[quote author=IYANGBALI]God forbid I can never date a blind man,who go dey help am put him preeek for my toto?[/quote

ewure nie

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by slimderek(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
Space Booked.
Will Be back to read more
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by CaptainBomb(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
Space booked
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Seyixyz: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
Well,when i was a 2go freak,i met some couple of gurls..Most of them were far from what their pix was.There's this one that really freaked me out honestly.In her pix,she looked so fair & beautiful.I was already fantasing about her.When we met,i saw a black skinned wowo tribal lookin Taraba babe that talks too much..Honestly,i had wanted to pretend as if i was'nt the guy she was expecting but it was too late.Could you believe that,this babe started even talkin abt marriage to me.I was so silently shocked all through the conversation.I looked at her frontyard & backyard but saw nothing.Nothing in her to encourage me.It was so pathetic..Neva called her again after that day.She kept flashing but mehn,i bone her o.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Misolex(m): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
Am rili folown up lik am folown netherland n vangal......

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by passionate88: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mine was so bitter sweet...
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Baboo13(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
mencade5: i wish that could happen too. Its ten years now, the possiblity is very slim as she might be might be married now.

Yes, 10years is a very long time, and phones weren't that much then...

My god will reconnect you guys ijn

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by angela98(f): 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
I met this guy on naira land. Both of us were jobless at that time because we are both always on nairaland. We started by commenting on and quoting each others post. One thing led to the other we exchanged phone numbers and arranged to meet up at shoprite. On that day he got there before me, waiting at the car park. When I arrived I was expecting to meet a black average simple young man. Instead I met a very very handsome humble mix race guy.I was blown away. He was so into me. We settled at a restaurant, catch up on a lot of things, got to know more about each other, we had something to eat and drink etc....he saw me off to my car and we kissed and started dating from there until I found out he dates men as well. He is bisexual. That ain't cool with me I dumped him at once. Love disappeared. Now am single and waiting for the right man... wink smiley

31 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Harmvirus(f): 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
I'm here to read comments ..*grabs popcorn*
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by chaberry(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
kennygee: Never been on one.
I can hook you up
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
MadCow1: [b]As a Student in school, one Sunday whilst at church, my phone rang and when I answered, it was the sweetest and most angelic voice I have ever heard in my life. Barely 30 seconds into the conversation, I realized she had called the wrong number and I was a bit reluctant to tell her but I did and she apologized and hung up.

I couldn't help myself so I called her and complimented her voice and told her how melodic her voice was and all that sweet nothing we guys say, she was a good sport and laughed but didn't take Offence nor hang up. I told her I would call her from time to time just to hear her say hi and she didn't object. I got back to the hostel and told my homies about my encounter and one of them said he also had a similar experience and that he is currently holding steady chats with his own unknown caller on the phone. After several chats, I enquired about her location and the chances of us meeting and she said 'Accra'.. shocked Accra was quite the distance from my school and the roads where horrible. 6 hours plus.

Anyways, it was on.. I was already looking forward to meeting the finest girl I would have ever met who had the sweetest voice I have ever heard. A couple of months down, I was in Accra and I called her up and set up a meeting and she agreed.

D-Day arrived and I went to the designated bus stop just near a filling station and waited for the arrival of my Swan princess. As I stood there, I caught the sight of a beautiful girl walking in my direction, my heart froze and I stood transfixed on her hip as it swayed like a pendulum ball from side to side with every step she took in my direction. The closer she got, the faster my heartbeat. She was tall, dark skinned, slim body build, too slim for the arsse she was carrying on her slender waistline, pretty face, perky boo-bs and wore a fitted jean that made all her asset stand out. I was stunned and even started panicking as I doubted I wouldn't stutter in the presence of this Pochahuntas looking goddess.Then she picked her phone up and started making a call and my EKG spiked. when she started speaking and walked past me, my heart sank.. It was not her. angry I continued waiting. Several hot Babes kept walking past that at some point I might as well have been at a runway modeling show. A few minutes passed and nothing. Just then I saw another babe walking slowly and looking confused as though she was looking for someone.

Immediately, my Spidy-Sense started tingling fast. Jesus Christ of Kumasi, this babe was Ugly as fhuck. I immediately took cover and watched her movements from behind my hiding place. The girl stopped, head looking around, she picks her phone and dials a number, I felt my phone vibrate and the voice of James Blunt came out his speakers singing 'You're beautiful'.. grin FHUCK THAT!! I slapped the phone silent and contemplated my next move. I can't be caught with this Ogre in broad daylight, my reputation would be ruined. So after a few seconds, I answered and Lo! She was the one calling me, I could see her lips moving in sync with the voice in my ears. angry immediately I sap tarted retreating and told her I had to run off as one of my mates called with an emergency that please we should reschedule our meeting. She looked disappointed but said cool and I fixed a new meeting for later that evening. After she left, I came out my hiding place and ran for my life.. That line has never been used again since that day.

That's my story..

moral Lesson: Never judge a face by its voice. grin[/b]
u av a very wonderful command of English. you must be a writer... yes?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) / Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.