Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (78589 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mencade5(m): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
angela98: I met this guy on naira land. Both of us were jobless at that time because we are both always on nairaland. We started by commenting on and quoting each others post. One thing led to the other we exchanged phone numbers and arranged to meet up at shoprite. On that day he got there before me, waiting at the car park. When I arrived I was expecting to meet a black average simple young man. Instead I met a very very handsome humble mix race guy.I was blown away. He was so into me. We settled at a restaurant, catch up on a lot of things, got to know more about each other, we had something to eat and drink etc....he saw me off to my car and we kissed and started dating from there until I found out he dates men as well. He is bisexual. That ain't cool with me I dumped him at once. Love disappeared. Now am single and waiting for the right man... wink smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
My brother set it up for me. I don't know who the girl was but was convinced by my big bross that the girl is what I need at the moment. When I finally agree to meet the girl, he set up a meeting place for us, when I got there the only person I saw there that resembles a woman looks like one of those witch you see in nollywood films. The girl was toooooooo Black, with hairs allover are body including her nose her voice was soo bass that even Barry white blue with envy. The worst was her body odor. God it was a catastropheq odor. I call the number to see if she was the dream girl my bross arranged for me, na so the chick come answer with a bass voice HALLU WARRen ARE U .na so i take off my phone remove my sim whe I buy #10500 that time carry burry for ground so that she fit no get me again. Since then till now I still the get nightmares anytime I remember that day.

31 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mstik(f): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
So on that day, the guy tell me say he wore his best clothes, shoes and did all that senrere he dosen't do on a normal day. So, he got to ozone as planned, and he was waiting for the babe to show. After 30mins, the babe called and said she dey stand for entrance. My guy went out and he saw like 3 babes standing around. The first one he saw was very fine, ,with all the curves , and she dressed nice. The second one was talking to the third girl, and he assumed that maybe the girl was the second babe's house help because of her appearance. Since he was expecting only one babe, he assumed that the fine babe was the girl. So he was so happy and nervous, he walked up to her and asked " hi, are you laura?(not real name) " the babe come look am like say he dey mad. Na so somebody come tap am for back. He turned around and he saw the girl he assumed to be a house help smiling at him with scatter scatter teeth. The girl now told my guy that she was the one....
Na so my guy dey shocked. He told me the girl was the ugliest girl he had ever seen in a long time. She was very short, scattered and her clothes were terrible and she paint her face like ojuju to hide the horrible effects of bleaching cream on her skin. Not only that, she brought her friend along for the date...

10 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
MizMyColi: cool following
Follow followtongue

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
Adonis4u:

Lets have one. wink

Smooth

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
Adonis4u:

Lets have one. wink

Sharp guy.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by justi4jesu(f): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
ibitomisi:
justi4jesu Yhu're Sighted!!

Sight well oh grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Tallesty1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
Never Trya am B4
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by 01emek(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
Therock5555: Princesa
Foxy-flow
Skyscraper
01emek
Dave P
Elantracey
Kingphilip
Danpierse
Missstella
Sexy sapphire
Etc

Make una show...
present sir
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by TyTymer(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
xynerise: They always have nice and deceptive voices grin

and not as beautiful as they sound grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by moscobabs(m): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
I went blind
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Horlawoomey(m): 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
I have met close to seven girls on social network be it 2go, eskimi, Facebook. Have been lucky with some and some are total disaster. All I know is that social network has come to stay as another avenue to meet people, in fact I met my current girlfriend on Facebook 2 years ago and it has been really cool with us.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by chaberry(m): 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
Harmvirus: I'm here to read comments ..*grabs popcorn*
Abeg, yarn us ur gist
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
please who sang "skelewu" by davido

17 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Odunharry(m): 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
make i na talk...
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mine wasn't entirely a blind date, guess I was the blind 1. I gave this nigga my no on ma matric day, he was wif dis big jeep and I was like, what does a sister av to loose - the problem be say, it was a lil dark, but ma poor sight didn't allow me register d face. We kept on talking and abt a yr+ he decided to visit n sch, I was already n ma 2nd yr sef. The guy come call me o, and was like 'baby, wich car shud i come with?' ...good Jesus, ma roomie was telling me what to reply na, I said wich car are u seeing dre, im mention all d big cars wey i never c for ma life. I selected 1, like 2hrs later, he said he is n front of ma lodge, I peep from ma lodge bf window, c 1 bad as$ white Chrystler ...naso me nd ma friend run dey go outside, hmmm - when i got dre, he was reversing, d car was tinted ...when he opened the door, d only thing i cud say was 'IS THIS YOU?YOU AV CHANGED' ma roomie was already laffing, @ da pt, I didn't care abt d car - i just wanted him to go. Not like he was da bad but....i tire.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Oxone(m): 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
I've been on numerous blind dates and majority were a pleasant surprise but I've also had the bad and the downright abominable and traumatic experience. chai!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by lonngmann(m): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
angela98: I met this guy on naira land. Both of us were jobless at that time because we are both always on nairaland. We started by commenting on and quoting each others post. One thing led to the other we exchanged phone numbers and arranged to meet up at shoprite. On that day he got there before me, waiting at the car park. When I arrived I was expecting to meet a black average simple young man. Instead I met a very very handsome humble mix race guy.I was blown away. He was so into me. We settled at a restaurant, catch up on a lot of things, got to know more about each other, we had something to eat and drink etc....he saw me off to my car and we kissed and started dating from there until I found out he dates men as well. He is bisexual. That ain't cool with me I dumped him at once. Love disappeared. Now am single and waiting for the right man... wink smiley
can I start by quoting you? wink

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by acada111(f): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
Who'll be my blind date nau? cry
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by ibitomisi: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

Sight well oh grin
Viewing At a very delicate Angle.... I need more focus.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mstik(f): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
My friend come dey vex inside but, he no fit run na. He come ask the girl why she looked different from her DP and the babe come laugh, tell am na her cousin be that!
Anyway, the girl come say she wan watch movie. So, they watched a movie and my guy reluctantly paid(plus the friend she brought along o)plus popcorn, drinks and sharwarma . After that, my guy come tell the girl he don tire, ;Dthat he wants to go. The babe come laugh ask am" how can you leave without even feeding me?" . So, the guy took them to a restaurant and bought food for them. He tell me say the girl and her friend dey chop like elephant. After that, the babe come tell him that she wan see another movie. He now told the girl that he couldn't, that he had headache and stomach ache. The girl now opened her mouth to say" okay, you can go if you want but at least, give me and my friend transport money. And we only take cabs. We don't use bus". My guy was speechless at this. But because he wan escape, he gave them the money and silently turned to leave. She come say" aren't you going to kiss me goodbye?'. My guy just look at the boju boju wey want goodnight kiss. He just hold himself make him no insult the stupid girl and went home. He deleted her on bbm, deleted her number and everything about her on his phone. He then sent her a text message,gave her strong words and told her never to call him again. The babe kept on sending him texts, professing her love for him and asking for another date lol.

Since then, he has never gone on any blind date, no matter how fine the girl's DP is.

This is the end of my story grin

13 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
FeverRay: Baggy Jeans was d bomb many years ago *winks*
subtle to say that she's a liar
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Odunharry(m): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
mstik: So on that day, the guy tell me say he wore his best clothes, shoes and did all that senrere he dosen't do on a normal day. So, he got to ozone as planned, and he was waiting for the babe to show. After 30mins, the babe called and said she dey stand for entrance. My guy went out and he saw like 3 babes standing around. The first one he saw was very fine, ,with all the curves , and she dressed nice. The second one was talking to the third girl, and he assumed that maybe she was the second babe's house help because of her appearance. Since he was expecting only one babe, he assumed that the babe was the girl. So he was so happy and nervous, he walked up to her and asked " hi, are you laura?(not real name) " the babe come look am like say he dey mad. Na so somebody come tap am for back. He turned around and he saw the girl he assumed to be a house help smiling at him with scatter scatter teeth. The girl now told my guy that she was the one....
Na so my guy dey shocked. He told me the girl was the ugliest girl he had ever seen in a long time. She was very short, scattered and her clothes were terrible and she paint her face like ojuju to hide the horrible effects of bleaching cream on her skin. Not only that, she brought her friend along for the date...
lol
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
kennygee: Never been on one.
yo can try me out.... You go like me.... I swe**
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by xynerise: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
TyTymer: and not as beautiful as they sound grin grin grin
I am telling you grin. Desperate girls. Chai! I remember Rose. grin .
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by omoadeleye(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
i was sick when she first message me on 2go, then we both exchange number within three lines of our chating, she cant stop calling me on phone as if she is working in mtn company, then i woo her, she agreed, since then she camt stop sending me recharge cards, thou i try sending her way, still yet she wud wnt to stay, and she has an insolent attitude thats what i dnt like abt her.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by laprince(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
Baboo13:

Yes, 10years is a very long time, and phones weren't that much then...

My god will reconnect you guys ijn

I just dey laff!!! hahahah

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mstik(f): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
Lady Gaga
frankben: please who sang "skelewu" by davido

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by phayvoursky(m): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ishilove:
Lmao!! Though i don't believe this story, it is very hilarious cheesy

Who cares if you believe it.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Odunharry(m): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
xynerise:
I am telling you grin. Desperate girls. Chai! I remember Rose. grin .
lol...tell us abt Rose na..

I dy tel u,this blind date,their voice 2 swt 4 phone,pix na fake....u knw the rest na
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by justi4jesu(f): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
frankben: please who sang "skelewu" by davido

Go and take Alomo grin tongue
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Odunharry(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
na only guys get xperience?ladies share ur story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) / Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.