Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,548 members, 7,801,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me (1774 Views)

Is She Threatening Me? / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by Yungwizzzy28(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
She has attempted to sleep with me on several occasions but I just can't betray my friend, now she's threatening to kill me
Re: I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by Rexphobia(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
Yungwizzzy28: She has attempted to sleep with me on several occasions but I just can't betray my friend, now she's threatening to kill me

Please give your life for this cause....We will remember you and this great sacrifice

2 Likes

Re: I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by Yungwizzzy28(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
Rexphobia:

Please give your life for this cause....We will remember you and this get sacrifice

what do u mean
Re: I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by Rexphobia(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
Yungwizzzy28:

what do u mean

Succumb to her threat.
Re: I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by ggrin(f): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
Why you Op?
Re: I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by babycarey(f): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
It ll be much beta if she kills uuuuuuuuuu
Re: I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by Lordpriestley: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
Is ur frnd still alive or dead? N by d way, if u urself no dey fine story, y did u give room 4 d trying to sleep wt u several times.
Re: I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
Tomorrow is germany brazil shey?
Re: I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by Yungwizzzy28(m): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by PedroJP(m): 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
Rexphobia:

Succumb to her threat.

babycarey: It ll be much beta if she kills uuuuuuuuuu

Una own no good at all
Re: I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by great289(m): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
babycarey: It ll be much beta if she kills uuuuuuuuuu
lol
Re: I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by cybug: 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA: Tomorrow is germany brazil shey?
can't wait for that match o cheesy
Re: I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by Odunharry(m): 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
Yungwizzzy28: She has attempted to sleep with me on several occasions but I just can't betray my friend, now she's threatening to kill me
hmm

Re: I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by Yungwizzzy28(m): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
Odunharry:
hmm

na today we start chop ban??
Re: I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by ICEKID334(m): 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA: Tomorrow is germany brazil shey?
that match qo t0uqh
Re: I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
cybug:
can't wait for that match o cheesy
i dey follow germany
Re: I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
ICEKID334: that match qo t0uqh
abegi. Na 90mins germany go take sodomize brazil
Re: I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by ICEKID334(m): 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
abegi. Na 90mins germany go take sodomize brazil
buh me want qermany t0 q0
Re: I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
ICEKID334: buh me want qermany t0 q0
holland-gold medal
germany-silver medal
brazil-bronze medal
argentina-plane ticket medal
Re: I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by ICEKID334(m): 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
holland-gold medal
germany-silver medal
brazil-bronze medal
argentina-plane ticket medal
h0lland-G0LD
BRAZIL-SILVER
Re: I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
ICEKID334: h0lland-G0LD
BRAZIL-SILVER
lol. Everybody just hate argentina
Re: I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by ICEKID334(m): 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
lol. Everybody just hate argentina
l0l, h0lland are 4 husltinq d cup nd ah lyk dia spirit...brazil will q0 wid silver cus they are h0st c0untry
Re: I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by Iamoilprince(m): 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
ICEKID334: l0l, h0lland are 4 husltinq d cup nd ah lyk dia spirit...brazil will q0 wid silver cus they are h0st c0untry

Na me hate Argentina pass!!!
Re: I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by JesDivine(f): 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
You again? I thought by now, you would have grown up. Anyways, keep it up, the cheap popularity you seek will happen sooner than you expect.
Re: I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by ICEKID334(m): 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
Iamoilprince:

Na me hate Argentina pass!!!
i d0nt rili hate arqentina but i want h0lland tew lift d tr0phy
Re: I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by JesDivine(f): 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2014
ICEKID334: l0l, h0lland are 4 husltinq d cup nd ah lyk dia spirit...brazil will q0 wid silver cus they are h0st c0untry
Lol, see how them guys don turn your thread to a soccer guessing/betting thread. Next time, make more sense, we're all tired of hearing same old story every time.
Re: I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by ICEKID334(m): 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
JesDivine: Lol, see how them guys don turn your thread to a soccer guessing/betting thread. Next time, make more sense, we're all tired of hearing same old story every time.
dnt mind that m0f0, he dnt want to be usefull t0 his pple
Re: I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me by JesDivine(f): 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
ICEKID334: dnt mind that m0f0, he dnt want to be usefull t0 his pple
Don't be too hard on him sir, he is but a kid.

(1) (Reply)

15 Reasons To Date A Farmer / Drunk Teenagers Fell To Their Death From A 6th Floor Balcony While Having S*x / Nairaland guys and the Objectification Of Their Females.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.