Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic (4923 Views)

Fighter Jets Are Seen In Satellite Image As Assad’s Regime Steps Up Its Attacks / Oba & Lagoon Speech: The Lunatic With A Crown! / Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by DeepZone: 3:04am On Oct 08, 2008
Nigeria1@ is a phucking TROLL who has nothing to offer besides evidence of his insanity, and I appeal to you to PLEASE ban this sack of chit, or at the very least go ahead and delete every single retarded picture he has regurgitated here since NOT ONE of those satellite images conveys anything other than further confirmation that Nigeria1@ is clearly in the midst of a nervous breakdown leading to inevitable full-blown psychosis.

Seun I guarantee you that if a poll were taken of the Nairaland readership, NOT ONE person will be opposed to putting this sorry basket-case out of his misery.
Roflmaopimp grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by chessguru(m): 7:54am On Oct 08, 2008
@post
   Nice post but, you should have written it in a more polite manner, the name calling was needless, How said goes to show ones level of maturity, ANYWAY NICE POST, MANY OF THOSE SAT PICTURES ARE NEEDLESS AND SHOULD NOT HAVE A PLACE ON THE BOARDS, I AGREE WITH YOU!!

@ NIGERIA01
  i BELIEVE YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO VIEW YOUR OPINION ON NAIRALAND, but this can be done by writing it out in words, then drop a link to your site or any where that those interested can go and view the images (if interested) outside the forum!! thank you.
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by ikeyman00(m): 10:32am On Oct 08, 2008
nigeria1

u see With people like deepzone Yoruba conutry will and will never actualised!! You just got sold, i tell ya, open your eyes mr man ha, these people will do watever they think is prominent to feel like they are lipsrsealed!

anyway lets work on one nigeri, everybody has a lot to gained with new constitution amendment

long live nigeria
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by nigeria12: 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2008
why
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by Ibime(m): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2008
nigeria1@/:

Liberia war. satellite picture shows you. Nigeria would very soon have genecede. Since the north like the tunsi liked about their population for many, and ruled the majority south as seen in the satellite picture like the huntu. When the huntu discovery their are majority they went out to kill tunsi. The same thing would happen in Nigeria. The south would attempt genocede on the north too. If you fail to review the contitution.

Tutsis and Hutus dey Liberia? Stop smoking seaweed dawg!
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by youngies(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2008
nigeria1@/:

I would be back.

Yes we know you will be back with some satellite images, but be rest assured the "merciful owner of nairaland" will be waiting for you with a "matchet"

1 Like

Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by AloyEmeka9: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2008
And I would tell you. You can join us in this 100 fast and pray started on the 10 of october were we are pray against anyone or force that oppose justice for the Yorubas. We are pray that God would raise his sword in heaven and hunt and destroy any group, person, pastor, party, senator or house of assembly member or politician, and anyone in general. That upon justice done to the Yorubas.

I would share with you, the causes upon every opposition , hopeful today, so that you can know your pray point and those who harden their heart, and pray powerfully against them, And if God need to remove them from power or get rid of them in any way or form, either by sickness or otherwise.

I would be back.

O boy! Are you calling God a tribalist?. You can also ask God during that prayer to help you write readable english.
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by gbolah1(m): 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2008
At times the guy used to have nice contribution on a topic but the problem is all the satellite picture he used to post on every topic which is more disgusting, I know by now he as learn some lesson, but if he continue posting any satellite picture on any threed I think I will recommend him for ban on this forum.
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by MCUsman(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2008
gbola h:

I will recommend him for bound on this forum.

Am sure you will be the first to bound him around a tree after he has been ban[sub][/sub] bound
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by ikeyman00(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2008
confussion plenty plenty here!!?

dnt get it!! somebody dey smoke dry leaves!!
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by nigeria12: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2008
O boy! Are you calling God a tribalist
?.

but God is a God of justice, and for evil doer God have causes against them. Even you people who come online to support evil against the yorubas, if you do not know, you raining causes on yourself, check the word of God. It is better you keep quiet than rain causes against yourself.
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by DeepZone: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2008
but God is a God of justice, and for evil doer God have causes against them. Even you people who come online to support evil against the yorubas, if you do not know, you raining causes on yourself, check the word of God. It is better you keep quiet than rain causes against yourself.
grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by lacrimose(f): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2008
nigeria1@/:

You see una be olodo, the problem of nigeria can be solve by satellite picture information. When the topic was Yar adua and the supreme, the answer was satellite picture. Look at the vote count and check the satellite picture if really kano is 9 million since kano is not 9 million. Then the supreme court judge should cancel kano state governor and president election period. jigawa,do the same, and any state that do not follow what they claim. Now the other state that fit declear the winner.

Liberia war. satellite picture shows you. Nigeria would very soon have genecede. Since the north like the tunsi liked about their population for many, and ruled the majority south as seen in the satellite picture like the huntu. When the huntu discovery their are majority they went out to kill tunsi. The same thing would happen in Nigeria. The south would attempt genocede on the north too. If you fail to review the contitution.

I say this. That there is causes on every senator, house of assembly member by God and upon their children and grand children if they refused to review the constitution. Check the word of God. Look I can tell you this Obasanjo really need to fast and pray that God causes upon his child and grand children. This is the truth.

And the senators and reps , too and I tell you even if president yar adua or anybody from the north is against justice done to the Yorubas. God causes is upon them and their child and children children,  The yorubas would say """ Aba bi ja ju ogun lo.""

And I would tell you. You can join us in this 100 fast and pray started on the 10 of october were we are pray against anyone or force that oppose justice for the Yorubas. We are pray that God would raise his sword in heaven and hunt and destroy any group, person, pastor, party, senator or house of assembly member or politician, and anyone in general. That upon justice done to the Yorubas.

I would share with you, the causes upon every opposition , hopeful today,  so that you can know your pray point and those who harden their heart,  and pray powerfully against them,  And if God need to remove them from power or get rid of them in any way or form,  either by sickness or otherwise.

I would be back.

I JUST WANT TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU FOR NOT POSTING SATELLITE IMAGE BU*&^$ WHILE MAKING YOUR RESPONSE YOU SHOULD KEEP THIS UP, I CAN ACTUALLY READ AND UNDERSTAND YOUR VIEWS BETTER
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by tpia: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2008
nigeria1@/:

?.

but God is a God of justice, and for evil doer God have causes against them. Even you people who come online to support evil against the yorubas, if you do not know, you raining causes on yourself, check the word of God.  It is better you keep quiet than rain causes against yourself.

na wa for you.

You tribalists should face yourselves abeg and let other people be.

all these holy warriors with middle ages mentality.

People complaining about you doesnt mean they're referring to all Yorubas, unless they say so.   Dont confuse annoyance at your person, with annoyance at the entire tribe.

Are you even Yoruba.

In any case, you know your partners in crime on nairaland. Make una hold conference.
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by idupaul: 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2008
I just feel like beating up this nigeria1 guy, i hate those sat images he post wantonly on other peoples threads
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by nigeria12: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2008
so you problem complain so much, about your computer. if your internet service is so bad. how can i help you, i would do you a favour, may be i should come i start real broadband internet in nigeria.

how much are you people paying for your internet now.
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by funkybaby(f): 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2008
grin grin grin grin

I laughed so much when i read through this thread.

@jakumo
what a post  grin ! interesting and amusing use of adjectives.  grin

Thank God am not the only one that found the satellite images annoying undecided
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by nigeria12: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2008
why do you find it that way. Do you think the picture are true? or you think say i do 419?

I cant believe nigeria educational system is now this bad. that you do not understand the picture. what this pictures are telling is that your census figure made and design by mr makama was just 419. i would be posting state by state satellite picture on  http:// .  com
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 09, 2008
nigeria1@/:

why do you find it that way. Do you think the picture are true? or you think say i do 419?

I can't believe nigeria educational system is now this bad. that you do not understand the picture. what this pictures are telling is that your census figure made and design by mr makama was just 419. i would be posting state by state satellite picture on http:// . com

I can't wait to view those pictures at the Globe. I stayed up all night waiting for the satelite pics grin
I even got a map to support the fact that i stayed up all night.
Keep it up, bro
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by nigeria12: 4:33am On Oct 09, 2008
Sorry, na time,  we are written a proposal to the united nation incase the nigeria senate and house of rep do nothing about the issue as alternative. So that we can present documentation and it took us time and i was busy and we have not finished yet.
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by DeepZone: 5:41am On Oct 09, 2008
Sorry, na time, [b] we are written a proposal to the united nation incase the nigeria senate and house of rep do nothing about the issue [/b]as alternative. So that we can present documentation and it took us time and i was busy and we have not finished yet.

grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by RichyBlacK(m): 5:43am On Oct 09, 2008
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Make una chillaxy! grin
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by Jakumo(m): 7:14am On Oct 09, 2008
Now Richie my eyes may have started to play tricks on me, and there might also me a bit of wishful thinking beclouding my perceptions, but I put a magnifying glass to your fabulous rendition of Lagos Airport, and for a euphoric moment, I could have sworn I saw Nigeia1@ being bundled into a helicopter by security operatives, hopefully in preparation for being pushed out the door at 5000 feet, without a paraschute.
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by RichyBlacK(m): 10:19am On Oct 09, 2008
Jakumo:

Now Richie my eyes may have started to play tricks on me, and there might also me a bit of wishful thinking beclouding my perceptions, but I put a magnifying glass to your fabulous rendition of Lagos Airport, and for a euphoric moment, I could have sworn I saw Nigeia1@ being bundled into a helicopter by security operatives, hopefully in preparation for being pushed out the door at 5000 feet, without a paraschute.

grin grin
He landed on very soft Lagos poto-poto. grin
Nigeria1@ is well and good; mama put eba plus cold coke don do better job for im bodi.

To be frank though, I like Nigeia1@'s use of satellite images grin, it puts ideas in pictures. Let us just encourage him to reduce the sizes of the pictures or just supply the links. My pipty cents!
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by SkyBlue1: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2008
RichyBlacK:

grin grin
He landed on very soft Lagos poto-poto. grin
Nigeria1@ is well and good; mama put eba plus cold coke don do better job for I'm bodi.

To be frank though, I like Nigeia1@'s use of satellite images grin, it puts ideas in pictures. Let us just encourage him to reduce the sizes of the pictures or just supply the links. My pipty cents!

Honestly though? Honestly,  . . . . . are you joking? LOL. Thesame arguement is used for every single thing and it is almost ludacris. What exactly do all those satellite images argue? That the census was wrong, right? Now, who on earth does not know the Nigerian census was far from accurate? It is like me spamming Nairaland with images to show that the elections were a fraud and using that as a case for every single thing.

Your garri is too hot - election was a fraud
Your garri is too cold - election was a fraud
Your garri is too much of the right temperature - election was a fraud

I wouldn't even need to use images since it is quite possible to argue using words of logic and reasoning. It is also like me spamming Nairaland to prove that the Nigerian Police force is corrupt, i mean, is it necessary? I actually now feel silly for further indulging "he who must not be named" in this little charade and will try to ignore the posts from the poster. I have tried sitting down to reasoning and informed the poster that he was not stating anything groundbreaking or new but he just ignored this and kept on arguing those same lines. I guess i am too stupid or too much of an "olodo" as the poster put it, to comprehend his level of reasoning whereby the answer to every single arguement is effectively, the Nigerian Census was false . Why don't i just start using the line "the government of Nigeria is generally corrupt" for every single arguement under the sun, coupled with probably diagrams that show detailed contours of Yar Adua's face? Yeah, i know, very ground breaking and absolutely applicable to everything, right?
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by bawomolo(m): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2008
with some more training, i have no doubt mr. irrelevant would spot out osama bin laden. take that CIA cheesy
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by dayokanu(m): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2008
@bawomolo,

This guy knows where Bin Laden is But because you all shouted him down

@ The Great one, Lets work together and fish out Binladen. I think there is a prize for whoever finds Bin Laden $1million I guess.

From Satelite pictures, We can prove that Tupac is not dead and the FBI is just trying to hide him from the public
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by Sisikill: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2008
@ Topic
Wait. . . . What? No! No! I do not support this! I for one have learnt a lot from him. Why, I can now tell what blurry green patches of I think it's land image is Katsina and which one is Ondo. It took awhile for me to get coz I thought they all kinda looked the same but as soon as I figured out the arrows he draws on the image telling us this is Katsina was actually telling us. . . . this is Katsina, everything else came easy.

Honestly, I don’t know why jealousy make people react like this. If you don’t understand, just ask him. . . I’m sure he would be more than happy to use a darker shade of highlighter to mark the spots.

Simple! angry
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by davidylan4(m): 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2008
dayokanu:

@bawomolo,

This guy knows where Bin Laden is But because you all shouted him down

Was it Nigeria1 that McCain contacted for satelite pictures of Waziristan? I hear the man has a special secret on how Osama can be caught.
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by TayoD1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2008
@All,

I do not understand why you all are clamouring for Nigeria1 to be banned. Haven't you all learned that every tree has a "nut" on it? Thank goodness we now know the "nut" on nairaland's tree and it is best to just leave him alone. Afterall, if we pluck him and throw him away, the chances are there for this "nut" to germinate and grow so many nut-fruits. I doubt we have enough bandwidth to handle such an explosion of nut-cases.
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by funkybaby(f): 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2008
Tayo-D:

@All,

I do not understand why you all are clamouring for Nigeria1 to be banned. Haven't you all learned that every tree has a[b] "nut"[/b] on it? Thank goodness we now know the "nut" on nairaland's tree and it is best to just leave him alone. Afterall, if we pluck him and throw him away, the chances are there for this "nut" to germinate and grow so many nut-fruits. I doubt we have enough bandwidth to handle such an explosion of nut-cases.

Roflmao
grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by nigeria12: 12:08am On Oct 10, 2008
I return your causes back to you. By this pray mantle i m holding, i cancel that causes or spiritual effect your post your post have created. and break them and destroy them in jesus name. every spiritual process that your word or written have said. I return back to you in the name of JESUS. May your words return back to you right now in jesus name from this moment on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Pays Minimum Wage And Clears Arrears / Photo News:osun Huge Model Schools : Shoes Have Sizes!!! / The Richest Countries In Africa - How The Mighty Has Fallen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.