Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. (41740 Views)

Obasanjo’s Bells University Graduates 21 Students With 1st Class Degrees / OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) / What Then Is The Hope For Students With The SAEB Results In Nija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
That serve them right, looking for how they 'll rate all those states where malpractices is rampant ahead of my state this year.....

Laughing in Yoruba....Olorun mu won ehhe eehehe
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by JOACHINpedro: 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
JustCurious:

No, it's a problem with SOME Nigerians. Not all. Pls, don't generalize, thereby making us look so incompetent people.

There are credible, intelligent ones out there, too.
Am in the top list
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by gebest: 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
GOOD JoB NECO
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by ogbronx(m): 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
if only NL would set exam with qtn types as well before registering users, there would have been less rubbish comments and insults grin

4 Likes

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Adolak(m): 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
kevoh: These cheats should know that if you don't study hard you will still not pass during exam. A situation whereby a Teacher solves Maths theory question for candidates during exam and they still could not relate the answers to the questions, irrespective of the TYPES , is saddening to say the least.

To the best of my knowledge, TYPE papers are the same just the numbering of the questions are different i.e question 1 (TYPE A) becomes question 6 (TYPE C) and Maths Theory questions are only 10. So what is hard in applying the solved answers to the right question? Do they need to be spoonfed in everything?
My thought exactly. And most of them go fill medicine for jamb.
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by JOACHINpedro: 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
JustCurious:

No, it's a problem with SOME Nigerians. Not all. Pls, don't generalize, thereby making us look so incompetent people.

There are credible, intelligent ones out there, too.
Am in the top list...anyways,i heard that waec wan introduce CBT nxt year 2015/2016SSCE.. OMO I NO SABI PRESS KEYBOARD O...*CRYING*

1 Like

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by mstik(f): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
As in... Since 2012 , after seeing my waec result, I didnt bother to check ma neco result.
iceberylin: çђāį...ŋęço şƒ...

į ђāvŋţ ęvęŋ çђęçķęd my gŗādę....şįŋçę 2013

įŗŗęlęvāŋţ ęҳām...
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Coldfeet(f): 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
Ericardo7: Many students currently writing the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) of the National Examinations Commission (NECO) had to chew the cover of their pens today as the examination body surprised them with upgraded means of conducting the exams. One of the rescheduled subjects-Mathematics-was written today and those who wrote said they did not understand how the exam was conducted.
One of such means was the use of Paper Type. This medium which must have been adopted from that of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board(JAMB) was the one that hit students, especially the ones that wrote in "Miracle Centres" the hardest.
A student of High Standard Comprehensive High School, In Delta State complained bitterly to me after their exams. "Na God go punish NECO.", he cried. "When they brought the question papers, our maths teacher just collect one question paper go dey solve am for us inside him office. After like thirty minutes, the guy come inside hall. he dictate objective, all of us shade. Later dem come copy theory for board, all of us copy am take. Na about ten minutes make exam finish Na we come dey hear say one thing Na paper type. before we know d invigilator collect everything from us. The Paper Type wey d mumu Uncle write Na C and me I be type A".
Many students were found complaining, crying and some even rolling on the floor.
Most of the ones crying were heard making d statement "NECO, Diaris God ooooooo".
Abeg make una no break my ribs with laugh o! Chineke na one of the leaders of tomorrow you interview so? It is well. grin

1 Like

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by lonelydora: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
So they did not even read the instructions..... Good for our students who are always depending on the miracle centres.

1 Like

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
seunlayi: THIS IS GOOD FOR OUR STUDENTS AT(AS) IT WILL SURELY IMPROVE THE STANDARD AND DISCOURAGE LAZINESS.
fixed
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Moblord(m): 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
Yeah but the Essays where thesame, besides the obj are thesame questions. They just changed the numbers
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by mstik(f): 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hahaha. Mr Autocorrect
frankben: fixed
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by JustCurious: 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
Elliotwiz1: then the intelligent ones are too few to be felt.
yeah, they are unsung (s)heroes. Let's encourage them some more. #DiligencePays.
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by 1stola: 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
slimthugchimee: It never stoped my runz..
Them send me all the paper type runz i just wright my paper type . Even the guy beside me just write my paper type
And later when u couldn't pass post ume, you will be complaining abi?
Your own corruption don start from small.
u better change your ways..
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by gebest: 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
BUT LETS B FRANK WIT OURSELVES HOW MANY OF US NO CHEAT B4 DURING OUR TIME? IF U KN U DID NOT CHEAT DURING YOUR TIME HIT LIKE.

3 Likes

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
I guess all these "I wrote well", "it didn't stop my runz" mean that high school kids are on this forum. Now I know where "pishure or I don believe it" is coming from. NECO, please more of this to reduce laziness among these teens who know nothing else but s€x undecided

1 Like

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Jakeattah(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
Its about time
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
mstik: Hahaha. Mr Autocorrect
that's why i was employed by seun
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by rkarang: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
GPA5:

IT'S A MISTAKE. YOU SUPPOSE are supposed TO USE YOUR BRAIN

CAN EVERY IBO SEES THAT........

Now what has IBO got to do here Troublesome dude!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by iamcandyboy(m): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
naso e suppose b.
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by JOACHINpedro: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
gebest: BUT LETS B FRANK WIT OURSELVES HOW MANY OF US NO CHEAT B4 DURING OUR TIME? IF U KN U DID NOT CHEAT DURING YOUR TIME HIT LIKE.
May your days be long...them no dey remember when them dey do their majic,bt will now criticize the current examiners...chai!!! Beowolf talk am..#SINS OF THE FATHERS#
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by tuffgongjo(m): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
I love this,let them realize that Hard work pays,not having A1 in every subject without breaking a sweat.good one from Neco.

2 Likes

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by lisimmo(m): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
Practice JAMB, POST UTME CBT questions at

www.e-testpedia.com

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by tuffgongjo(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
gebest: BUT LETS B FRANK WIT OURSELVES HOW MANY OF US NO CHEAT B4 DURING OUR TIME? IF U KN U DID NOT CHEAT DURING YOUR TIME HIT LIKE.
.it happens that u can ask ur friend/neighbor if u have forgotten something in d exam,but not that u that u rely solely on expo,there is a difference betwixt both.
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by bolafez(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
lol
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by JOACHINpedro: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
tuffgongjo: .it happens that u can ask ur friend/neighbor if u have forgotten something in d exam,but not that u that u rely solely on expo,there is a difference betwixt both.
MR MAN, i would love to knw the differences

3 Likes

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by domdan13(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
yh ooh...na so neco wan fall our hand...buh tank God am quite good in math..juz distributed tu sum of ma guys Wu changed dere type tu type d
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by rkarang: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
kevoh: These cheats should know that if you don't study hard you will still not pass during exam. A situation whereby a Teacher solves Maths theory question for candidates during exam and they still could not relate the answers to the questions, irrespective of the TYPES , is saddening to say the least.

To the best of my knowledge, TYPE papers are the same just the numbering of the questions are different i.e question 1 (TYPE A) becomes question 6 (TYPE C) and Maths Theory questions are only 10. So what is hard in applying the solved answers to the right question? Do they need to be spoonfed in everything?

Funnily enough, the same teacher will condemn examination malpractice.

2 Likes

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by NETCEO(m): 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
i dont know what to say , but wether good or bad , the just shall live by faith, no matter fake answers students must pass in jesus name!
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by tuffgongjo(m): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
JOACHINpedro: MR MAN, i would love to knw the differences.*curious*...last tym i checked lying and killing are all classified under SIN!!!
but they both carry different punishment under d law,if I A̶̲̥̅♏ right.cus u if u were caught with expo u forfeit that exam if asking u friend u can only be delayed for some minutes so don't mix things up.
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by alexlee50: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
thomaskenneth: AUCTION! AUCTION!! AUCTION!!!
NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE (NATIONAL
AUTHORIZED CAR
AUCTIONS/SALES)
WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS VERY
CLEAN AND BRAND
NEW CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were siezed by government
officials at border
and the
time duration given to the owners to claim
their cars has
elapsed so
they are been sold at give away prices. All
you need do is
to call The Custom Officer In Charge
Name: CUSTOM ANDERSON OKOSUN. contact
NO:+2347068238167
place An Order Of Your Choice Now.We deal
in all cars, you
can also make a request for the
vehicle you want to purchase and also your
budget for any
vehicle,
we deliver all over the 36 States in Nigeria
place an order of your choice.FEATURES
BELOW
Acura MDX # SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND
Acura TL # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Acura ZDX # SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND
Audi A4 # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Audi A6 # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
BMW 3-Series # SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND
BMW 5-Series # EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND
BMW X5 # EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND
BMW X6 # ONE MILLION
Ford Escape # SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND
Ford Explorer # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Honda Accord # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Honda City # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Honda Civic # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Honda Crosstour # EIGHR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Honda CR-V # SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND
Honda Odyssey # SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND
Honda Pilot # NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Hyundai Accent #FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Hyundai Elantra # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Infiniti FX35 # ONE MILLION NAIRA
Infiniti FX45 # ONE POINT TWO MILLION
Infiniti QX4 # NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Isuzu Trooper # SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND
Jaguar S-Type #SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND
Jeep Liberty # ONE POINT THREE MILLION
Kia Sorento # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Land Rover Discovery # ONE POINT THREE MILLION
Land Rover Freelander # ONE POINT THREE MILLION
Land Rover LR3 # EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND
Land Rover LR4 # SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND
Rover Range # TWO MILLION
Land Rover # ONE POINT FOUR MILLION
Range Rover Sport # ONE POINT SIX MILLION
Land Rover Vogue # ONE POINT THREE MILLION
Lexus GS # ONE MILLION
Lexus GX460 # ONE MILLION
Lexus GX470 #ONE MILLION
Lexus LX 570 # SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND
Lexus RX 300 # SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND
Lexus RX 330 # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Lexus RX 350 # SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND
Mazda 6 # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Mazda 626 # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Mazda MPV # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Mazda Tribute # EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND
Mercedes-Benz C-Class # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Mercedes-Benz E-Class # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Mercedes-Benz G-Class # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Mercedes-Benz GLK # THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Mercedes-Benz ML # THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Mitsubishi Endeavour # THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Nissan Altima # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Nissan Armada # SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND
Nissan Maxima # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Nissan Murano # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Nissan Pathfinder # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Nissan Primera # THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Nissan Quest # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Nissan Sentra # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Nissan Xterra # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Peugeot 406 # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Peugeot 407 # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Peugeot 607 # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Toyota 4Runner # SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND
Toyota Avalon # SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND
Toyota Avensis # SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND
Toyota Camry # THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND – # ONE MILLION
Toyota Corolla # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Toyota FJ Cruiser # SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND
Toyota Hiace # ONE MILLION
Toyota Highlander # ONE MILLION
Toyota HiLux # NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Toyota Matrix # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Toyota Prado # ONE MILLION
Toyota Rav4 # SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND
Toyota Sequoia # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Toyota Sienna # SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND
Toyota Tacoma # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Toyota Tundra # EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND
Toyota Venza # SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND
Toyota Yaris # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Volkswagen Beetle # THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Volkswagen Golf # THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Volkswagen Jetta # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Volkswagen Passat # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Volkswagen Touareg # THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND
And also several trucks like MAN, MACK,
VOLVO,
MERCEDES etc
LEATHER AND FABRIC INTERIOR, CHILLING
AC, ALLOY
WHEELS.
INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD PLEASE
CONTACT US FOR
PURCHASE AND IMMEDIATE
DELIVERY NATIONWIDE.
CONTACT CUSTOM ANDERSON OKOSUN
ON +2347068238167 INQUIRIES
U are a fraudster get out of this site.
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by godsony: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
sohl7: Nice one from NECO.... I just wish they could scrap the post-utme since JAMB will commence full CBT next year.

HEY NO GO THERE O ,POST UME. EXAMS ARE VICE CHANCELORS FREE MONEY!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) / Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.