Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! (2585 Views)

EFCC Moves To Arrest Former Abia State Governor Theodore Orji / Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by POG007: 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
Former Governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu has expressed intentions to contest for the controversial ‘vacant’ seat of the President of the Nigeria Football Federation when the elections get underway in August.

The former financier of Nigerian premier league side Enyimba said that he will contest, if the atmosphere is conducive to do so.

In a chat with sports site sl10.ng, the owner of the Sun Newspapers said: "I am interested in becoming the next president of the NFF."

General elections into the board of the NFF is slated to take place on the 26 of August, Kalu believes that he can accede the seat as the replacement for the ousted Aminu Maigari

"I will run for the position if the atmosphere is good,’’ he further went ahead to say that if he is president, Nigeria will win the World Cup.

"I believe Nigeria can win the world if I become the NFF president."

Source: http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/351-former-enyimba-financier-orji-uzor-kalu-wants-to-nff-president

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by konjakonja(m): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
Lols,nigeria will win worlcup as if na u go enter pitch play the matches
Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by eyeview: 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
Very typical of Orji Uzor Kalu,he wants everything for himself. A close political friend of his once told me that ouk is a man that will order for food and you order for a lesser fancied food to his,but if he sees you enjoying your own dish,he'll want some of yours added to his,no matter how rich and sumptuous his is. Very greedy and insatiable man

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by Silenzer(m): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
Cool
Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by luvinhubby(m): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
Orji Uzor Kalu understands the dynamics and under currents of football politics and he demonstrated that when Enyimba won the CAF champions league back to back in 2003 - 2004, i think he will play the politics very well.

13 Likes

Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by MadCow1: 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
I wouldn't mind him..

The guy is a criminal of outstanding repute, but his love for sports is undeniable. What he did with Enyimba of Aba would forever remain a testimony to his credit.

There isn't that much money for him to steal in Football judging by his level so I would keep my fingers crossed that he would act in the right manner to progress out football.

16 Likes

Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by HumanPsycho(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
What does this guy know about sports? Just another political ambition. I doubt there is writen eligibility statement for such position.
Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
MadCow1: I wouldn't mind him..

The guy is a criminal of outstanding repute, but his love for sports is undeniable. What he did with Enyimba of Aba would forever remain a testimony to his credit.

There isn't that much money for him to steal in Football judging by his level so I would keep my fingers crossed that he would act in the right manner to progress out football.
chai MadCow1 lol.
@ topic football these days is in the hands of criminals up to fifa level, OUK would fit perfectly.
Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by 99100(m): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
Obiagelli:
chai MadCow1 lol.
@ topic football these days is in the hands of criminals up to fifa level, OUK would fit perfectly.

Berem no i mean Obiagelli, for once i agree with u ..

With him Enyimba went places... He is just what we need.

Though Maigari's had a successful tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by konjakonja(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
Obiagelli:
chai MadCow1 lol.
Why call someone who has not been convicted by a court a criminal?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
The man that revitalized
enyimba!
Its high time these our local clubs got privatized

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by tit(f): 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
He cannot be NFF chairman anything.
He should join APC. They will make him chairman.
Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
By his performance with Enyimba FC,I think he knows the dynamics of the NFF. He will be better than the last mallam,that ought to be rearing cow,heading the glass house.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by tolu4you: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
The man can do something......
Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by iheanyi40(m): 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
Ouk 4 NFF President cool
Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by YorubaBigot: 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
OUK as NFF president will be very apt, he understands the rudiments and dynamics of football politics, having him at the helm will be a priviledge

7 Likes

Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by sopoundz(m): 11:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
I believe in diz guy wen it cmes 2 sports esp football. If he becomes d presidnt, I believe he cn gt d best coach out der 2 train our boiz.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by MadCow1: 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
konjakonja: Why call someone who has not been convicted by a court a criminal?

Cos you called someone who has not been convicted by a Court a Murderer..

konjakonja: What is this world turning into. The murderer will soon blame the devil

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by juman(m): 12:10am On Jul 08, 2014
Obiagelli:
chai MadCow1 lol.

Yeah, he fit in.

I think the fifa people are like cabal.

The more you look into their activities the less you see.
Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 08, 2014
eyeview: Very typical of Orji Uzor Kalu,he wants everything for himself. A close political friend of his once told me that ouk is a man that will order for food and you order for a lesser fancied food to his,but if he sees you enjoying your own dish,he'll want some of yours added to his,no matter how rich and sumptuous his is. Very greedy and insatiable man

Chisos! shocked Hahahaha grin grin pls Calm down.
Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by Itoroetti(m): 7:04am On Jul 08, 2014
luvinhubby: Orji Uzor Kalu understands the dynamics and under currents of football politics and he demonstrated that when Enyimba won the CAF champions league back to back in 2003 - 2004, i think he will play the politics very well.

ur thought is just as mine.
he'll be the best to be there
Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by Urine: 7:05am On Jul 08, 2014
Brilliant choice! He's one of the best football people this country has. What he did with Enyimba is proof, most people here don't know he was instrumental in hiring Westerhof as our coach many years ago.
Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by RichDad1(m): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2014
As long as he's not gonna allow Mikel snaiObi wear our revered No 10 jersey again.
Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by mainheart(m): 7:28am On Jul 08, 2014
OUK. this man na intelligent thief. Be ready for match fixing, i trust him we can win world cup back to back.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:40am On Jul 08, 2014
MadCow1: I wouldn't mind him..

there isn't much more money where jare?
So, the millions of dollars in sponsoring deals abi the millions of dollars wey fifa dey pay countries na wetin, cowries?
Tah!!!! Getaway there!!!
Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by Emperor007: 7:40am On Jul 08, 2014
He should be encouraged to take the job.

No other Nigerian seeking the position understands football politics better than Orji Uzor Kalu ( OUK ).

He will do perfectly well, football politics is something many people don't even know exist.

Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by MadCow1: 8:30am On Jul 08, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: there isn't much more money where jare?
So, the millions of dollars in sponsoring deals abi the millions of dollars wey fifa dey pay countries na wetin, cowries?
Tah!!!! Getaway there!!!

You obviously underestimate Orji Uzor Kalus wealth status.

How much does FIFA give the Countries?! By the time they pay players, Official, Flight tickets, Hotel Accomodations, logistics and bonuses, how much remain?

Orji no dey thief small money, that Nigga plays in a league bigger than the NFF. His account is prolly bigger than the NFF budget in thelast 3 years.
Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by Ojiofor: 10:49am On Jul 08, 2014
I believe in OUK as far as sports and football is concern but politics? hell no.
Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by ilohemmy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
what does he know in football
Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by mafioso(m): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
mainheart: OUK. this man na intelligent thief. Be ready for match fixing, i trust him we can win world cup back to back.

LWTMB.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by Stillfire: 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
I was thinking about this the other day. He definitely should! He did it with Enyimba, he can do it again.
Re: Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! by konjakonja(m): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
MadCow1:

Cos you called someone who has not been convicted by a Court a Murderer..

Actually,he was caught in the act

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunnewsonline Hacked / Pictures: The World Economy Explained With Just Two Cows / BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.