Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World (76047 Views)

Top 10 Richest Country In Africa / Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) / Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Dee60: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2014
Africans keep their monies under oath with first ladies and cronies. If you are looking for the richest first ladies or the richest ministers, Africa might likely top the league!
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Holuwahphemy(m): 11:10am On Jul 09, 2014
Let's say Aliko Dangote is the President of Nigeria, He would have made the list.
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by vislabraye(m): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2014
Smartsyn: OK.

Am not expecting the shoeless man from Otuoke to make the list.
. If he was there, won't you be shouting," probe him"
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Doctore(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2014
colossus2: Btw OP try and edit your post. Try and itemize your posts well. You just jampacked everything like agbero undecided
u read my mind bro

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by vislabraye(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2014
Didn't know Putin was this rich. Wow !!! Oil money is cool. I guess he's richer than Abrahamovic
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2014
GEJ's name should be there. Add the $20Billion (alone) he stole from NNPC to his assest and see if he won't pass the King of Brunei's worth.
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 09, 2014
When you have this kind of money, spending becomes a hobby because you know your investments are bringing more.
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by cushycute(f): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2014
My name will be mentioned someday #Ibelieve

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Cmanforall: 11:36am On Jul 09, 2014
And our missing $20billion wud hav taken the 3rd position...
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by ayoola2002(m): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2014
The list is inccorect without GEJ on it.
#20billiondollar
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
Lolaabokoku: What does it profit å man to gain the whole world and loses his life
u too fine sha,are u married? Just asking don't think otherwise.
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
90 percent of them are ugly! And, some of them have fat faces.
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by yomisley: 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
u re talking of gej which asset him get yeye man weh call himself lecturer, abi u think say na money weh them embezzle na him them take rate all these people..
tunshe: If GEJ declares his assets, he would make the list.
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Alabsworld(m): 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
Simitrendy: JONA! JONA!! JONA!!! why is ur name not on d list?
Bcoz he is not as corrupt as ur likes think.
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by hype9ja: 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
(Cratching my head) How did Putin make 40 Billion Dollars?[http://hype9ja.com]
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by An0nimus: 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
Putin has this cold stare...sheesh
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Jelo4kul(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
colossus2: Btw OP try and edit your post. Try and itemize your posts well. You just jampacked everything like agbero undecided
LMHO I go fit laugh my head commot. Dude you're so damn hillariouszzz! hehehehehe!
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by CodeHouse: 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
See money shocked ..wait o Ayodeji the king of Thailand ke grin
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
cushycute: My name will be mentioned someday #Ibelieve

Dnt wori dear, we will get there. Our names will definitely make d list. Mr n Mrs ellad2k4va cushycute wink

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by gebest: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
colossus2: I think numbers start from 0 till infinity.
So after number 1, Ebele Jo takes number 0 position undecided
yesooo with 100 billion dollars.
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by zurine(f): 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
that's why terrorism will never end
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by omoadeleye(m): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
colossus2:
I spoke english which is not difficult for you to understand undecided

What I mean is make your post like this
v v v v v v v v

you really get time oo.
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by wayodude(m): 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
So many of these folk are NOT presidents hence the title of this thread is misleading. Sorry
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by omoadeleye(m): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
Lolaabokoku: What does it profit å man to gain the whole world and loses his life
. death is inevitable. this little time we are having...let's us enjoy it to the fullest..you gain the whole world you are still gonna loose your life you dnt gain anything in the whole world you are still gonna loose your life..so tell me what we are looking for again? Yoruba proverb that says "when you enjoy your life to the fullest in a day, you are going to forget the suffering of 1000years" so my brother enjoy your life now or another person from no where help you to enjoy it, cux you dnt knw your last breath. I pray you live long oo... shalom
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by tomakint: 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
OgidiOlu3: Where the hell is GEJ?
How do you expect a plain-minded man like Jonathan to be there? undecided didn't Jonathan said this few months ago........

Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Niftyrules(m): 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
@Op most of these presidents wealth are hereditary inherited, they wealth passed on from Father to Son. We need to see people who started from the scratch. But all the same Wealth na wealth oo just that ease dey different from when someone hustle for the thing.
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by tomakint: 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
vislabraye: Didn't know Putin was this rich. Wow !!! Oil money is cool. I guess he's richer than Abrahamovic
Abrahamovic remains Putin's errand boy mind you no insult intended.....Putin made him at a time he was almost going bankrupt. He (Abrahamovic) is heavily involved in oil & gas, ammunitions and steel runs' his Chelsea and Lokomotiv football clubs stakes are peanuts to what he makes from his oil, ammunitions & steel runs.

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by iamord(m): 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
I see gadaffi , abacha mobutu laughing in their graves after reading this article in the after life.. Babaginda obj and tinubu sef follow crack ribs on this article
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by vowiski(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
mcdreeezy: Chai! I can't believe this! I'm on frontpage and guess what? You already know what I wanna say. First of all, I wanna give God the glory, for keepin me alive to see this wonderful day. I never thought I was goin to join the league of FTC. I must say, this is a dream come true. I also wanna thank MTN for providin me with fast network (altho dem dey fvck up sometimes sha), then I wanna thank oga Seun for this wonderful platform. Lots of gratitude also goes to my mum for everythin she's done and is doin for me » you must eat the fruit of your labour. I also appreciate my family, friends, foes and critics. Without you all, I wouldn't have achieved this great feat. It feels great to be at the top. And as for you all that are hopin to achieve this feat, persistence is the key. Jux believe in urself and u will get here. In no distant time, you're going to shout FTC just like ur predecessors and I have done!!! @topic: Talk about hard currency! I'll get there
Lol, Congrats cheesy
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by kpaofame: 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
what about list of past Leader5 'Declared n Undeclared' Asset will any 9ja Leader make d cut

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Magic Words Every Human Being Should Know / ABSU Graduate Helps Carpenter Who Helped Him In School 20 Years Ago (Photos) / Two Long Snakes Electrocuted In Iju Ishaga, Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.