Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World (76046 Views)

Top 10 Richest Country In Africa / Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) / Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by b3llo(m): 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
I will get there soon
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by charis3(f): 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hi everyone. If you have an event lined up for the weekend and want to look stunning. Vynx beads would help you.

Call or send us a message on whatsapp on 08020834370. Or send a mail to vynxbeads@yahoo.com.

Here are some of our pieces you'd love.

Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Clinton594(m): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
They are all Muslim ,no wonder they have the resources to sponsor Boko Haram
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Bigwig1: 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
Where den put Mugabe?
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Skillz02(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
I think all naija past presido should have cover this list
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Mcowubaba: 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
mcdreeezy: Chai! I can't believe this! I'm on frontpage and guess what? You already know what I wanna say. First of all, I wanna give God the glory, for keepin me alive to see this wonderful day. I never thought I was goin to join the league of FTC. I must say, this is a dream come true. I also wanna thank MTN for providin me with fast network (altho dem dey fvck up sometimes sha), then I wanna thank oga Seun for this wonderful platform. Lots of gratitude also goes to my mum for everythin she's done and is doin for me » you must eat the fruit of your labour. I also appreciate my family, friends, foes and critics. Without you all, I wouldn't have achieved this great feat. It feels great to be at the top. And as for you all that are hopin to achieve this feat, persistence is the key. Jux believe in urself and u will get here. In no distant time, you're going to shout FTC just like ur predecessors and I have done!!! @topic: Talk about hard currency! I'll get there
Haa....are u for Real
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
Lolaabokoku: What does it profit å man to gain the whole world and loses his life
stay there and quote the bible. Don't go and work hard for your own undecided
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
jossi994:
stay there and quote the bible. Don't go and work hard for your own undecided
na u know
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by ope2711(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan of Nigeria: $20 billion
petroleum fraud
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by sambolus: 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
To God b tank for our country.they are not after world richest prsdt or person.they are just only up there to help us to keep our own secrite if nt kidnapers will arrive at our gate or habalis will just kill you over night.if not what dos dise people have that we dont have.by the way common local govt chairman in our land is richer than their so call presdt not to talk of oga at the top. Wadooooooooh jona relaxe on ur chair of honor
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Simitrendy: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
Alabsworld: Bcoz he is not as corrupt as ur likes think.
mtcheew
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 10, 2014
you are stupid for insulting mr president. please lets make a change in our ways.
Smartsyn: OK.

Am not expecting the shoeless man from Otuoke to make the list.
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by darne(m): 3:38am On Jul 10, 2014
Okay
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 10, 2014
Hmmmmmm nice one op.
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by somwills007(m): 6:58am On Jul 10, 2014
See numbers
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by samx4real(m): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2014
I notice most of them are Muslims...

Looters! undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Bimpe29: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2014
Money is good. But, the source and application are the indicators.
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by blessedghost(m): 10:15am On Jul 10, 2014
iamliltee: he's watching yah...
you no go call am thief if him make d top ten?
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Notjustokvideo(m): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2014
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by Ofido(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
Why mainly mouslem? lemme not believe they rule the world
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by ogohediri: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lolaabokoku: What does it profit å man to gain the whole world and loses his life
he gains d whole world
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by skyface00(m): 6:12am On Jul 11, 2014
Chia!! Ur wahala plenty oooooo leave dis mata now b4 u change d topic sir

colossus2:
You still didn't get me. Separating them is not the issue. Let them look itemized. There's a sample in my previous comment. There's space between number 10 and number 9 down to number 7. I also made the names bold. It looks pleasant to a reader that way unlike when they look clustered. No p if you can't modify it. I'm just saying.
Cheers!!! smiley
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by tmdaddy: 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
kissI was actually expecting d godfather(s) of d clueless shoeless widower to make d list .. undecidedI was actually expecting d godfather(s) of d clueless shoeless widower to make d list ..
Re: The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World by royalty2013: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Una no ask obasanjo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Magic Words Every Human Being Should Know / ABSU Graduate Helps Carpenter Who Helped Him In School 20 Years Ago (Photos) / Two Long Snakes Electrocuted In Iju Ishaga, Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.