Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku (4365 Views)

APC. Ogbeni Aregbesola Declared Winner Of Osun State Election 2014 / Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. / Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by stanech: 6:32am On Jul 08, 2014
@ op number 15 is also true in Edo state. They Promised us Julius Berger. Julius we no see Berger well we dey see them for ringroad @times

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 08, 2014
OmoLisabi: He kept students at home for 5 months? How many months did Jona.daft kept Universities students at home?
When someone is against APC, you see him as PDP supporter. Jonathan's time is next year.
Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by mayorall(m): 7:14am On Jul 08, 2014
salaksmana: Sorry bro, you are not in Osun state.

Stop spreading lies my friend. Am a uniosunite

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by RedReact: 7:22am On Jul 08, 2014
saakeem2003: I wish to appreciate you all for all your contribution and also wish to thank the article writer for the job well done at least for coming out to express himself but your story and perception about this able and focus minded gov is wrong. He has been the man of the people ans we poeple in osun always salute his courage to turn Osun state round in terms of infrastructures and all his programmes. Well I want to tell you boldly that am a local govt worker in osun and Aregbesola is not owning us a single penny, all salaries paid(June paid last week) so the local govt workers have no problem with him in any way and we are ready to support him. Please I want to advice the write to always carry out his research work very well before putting anything on the internet as far as am concern Omi did not have the credibilty to be our governor now may be in the future.

Now, I don't know which is true again. Some say workers are being owed for ages while others say it is a lie. Which one is true or false now?
Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by lebienconnu: 7:28am On Jul 08, 2014
if Ogbeni does not win come August 9 then the people of Osun are ingrates and as such deserve whatever they get. They should have learnt thier lesson from what they did to Bisi Akande.

Here we are comparing a confirmed performer with a suspected murderer of one of Nigeria's greatest icons in the person of Bola Ige of blessed memory. Someone, despite being in influential positions in the government for a very long time, who has nothing positive to show but the opposite.

la différence est claire. A good term deserves another. Ko duro soke.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by Sanchez01: 8:24am On Jul 08, 2014
Out of my 4 years stay in Ife, all thanks to my sojourn at the Obafemi Awolowo University, I witnessed, for 3 years, how Omisore used touts to maim and destroy in Ife. Moreso, how he empowered them with guns. Some thugs went as far as planting the guns in sacks of rice in my compound. He bought bikes for some of his thugs and cars for the A-ranked ones. Aregbe did make life more meaningful for people in Osun compared to Oyinlola, who only gave students 'eruku Oshodi' Oyin choco powder. I am not saying Aregbe is a saint but if there is anyone who is to oust Aregbe, it's certainly not the killer goon called Omisore. OP, don't come here acting like the person you're dying for has a 50% clean record. Omisore will not and never will be the answer to Osun's politics. I wasn't told these things; I witnessed them.

I'm neither inclined to the APC nor to the PDP nor any other political party. They are all the same. Enough said.

5 Likes

Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by Bash92(m): 8:25am On Jul 08, 2014
RedReact:

Now, I don't know which is true again. Some say workers are being owed for ages while others say it is a lie. Which one is true or false now?
They are being owed before but as soon as Ekiti election dawn on them they have settled all workers being owed, Aregbeshola even pay june salary before the month of june end(Oyinlola style:Never owe worker there salary through out is tenure). The fear of workers in Osun state is the begining of wisdom for Aregbe.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by RedReact: 8:48am On Jul 08, 2014
Thank you Bash92.
But as it is, there are like 2 sides to the story of owing workers now. The man I quoted said that workers are not owed, as he is an example and which was why I quoted him to come back and give us clear details of the issue. Should the workers be owed, some are saying that it's due to reduction in the allocation received from the FG.

The second issue is the abuse of workers on the media. I find that too gross to believe, because I don't believe any leader will do such on air at all, knowing fully well that the bedrock and backbone of an administration's success is the people working under such administration. A case study is Bisi Akande led administration in Osun State.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by OmoLisabi(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2014
Sanchez01: Out of my 4 years stay in Ife, all thanks to my sojourn at the Obafemi Awolowo University, I witnessed, for 3 years, how Omisore used touts to maim and destroy in Ife. Moreso, how he empowered them with guns. Some thugs went as far as planting the guns in sacks of rice in my compound. He bought bikes for some of his thugs and cars for the A-ranked ones. Aregbe did make life more meaningful for people in Osun compared to Oyinlola, who only gave students 'eruku Oshodi' Oyin choco powder. I am not saying Aregbe is a saint but if there is anyone who is to oust Aregbe, it's certainly not the killer goon called Omisore. OP, don't come here acting like the person you're dying for has a 50% clean record. Omisore will not and never will be the answer to Osun's politics. I wasn't told these things; I witnessed them.

I'm neither inclined to the APC nor to the PDP nor any other political party. They are all the same. Enough said.
Thank you. May thunder fire Omikomi and his cohorts.

5 Likes

Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by chacoonder(m): 8:59am On Jul 08, 2014
Shegman22: Inspite of the counsel below,
Mr. Ogbeni is still calling workers "Olori buruku"
in
an open air campaign in Ikirun; brocast live on
TV
&

1. He imposes a new anthem on us without our
input.
2. He imposes a new flag on us without our
input.
3. He imposes a new state crest on us without
our
input.
ional rulers nonentities
and
makes them kiss their stools.
31.He refuses to pay the lecturer salary and put
the student on over 5months indefinite strike
and still expect the student to give him second
term in office.
Do you think we should continue under a
Tyrannical
Ruler like this? Let your VOTES count on August
2014 election.
@Op....i'm sure you are one of those pdp's dumb squires but am afraid you have embarked on a journey of no return.

6 Likes

Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by Waspy(m): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2014
Op, you can lie o.......from your post, all i can deduce is that civil servants are the sole determinant of who emerges the winner, and that no matter the progress or success any governor makes, the civil servants might unobjectively think otherwise. Op, pls

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by Biliamin(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2014
Shegman22: Inspite of the counsel below,
Mr. Ogbeni is still calling workers "Olori buruku"
in
an open air campaign in Ikirun; brocast live on
TV
&
Radio 24/6/14. This is unfortunate!!!.
It is high time ALL workers are sensitise thru
their
various unions that they are not "Olori buruku".
ANY
WORKER or his acquitances that vote for
Ogbeni
has accepted that name calling.
There are no doubts that you've got good
achievement in terms of infrastructural
development
but U need to be more diplomatic (or
democratic)
and I believed that lack of enough of this made
Dr
Fayemi to lose his re-election bid. Listen to
people's
voice! You are running a democratic government
but not military. The roads, etc you constructed
wont go to polling stations. The people will!
That
was what chased Akande out of Abere despite
that
he was the best governor that Oyo and Osun
ever
had after Bola Ige. The same fate has befallen
Dr
Fayemi. Treat workers with respect and as
nicely
as
possible and achievable. Workers have
exponential
votes. 20,000 workers are sufficient to vote you
out
because each worker has, at least, 6 dependants
(children, parents, g.parents, etc). This is
equivalent
to losing 120,000 votes from workers alone.
That
exactly was what ruined Fayemi ... ....BE
WARNED!
[9:46am,6/25/2014] Aregbesola as a DESPOTIC
RULER
A despotic ruler is the one who governs with an
iron
fist, cares little about the welfare of the people
and
imposes his will upon them.
1. He imposes a new anthem on us without our
input.
2. He imposes a new flag on us without our
input.
3. He imposes a new state crest on us without
our
input.
4. He imposes a new name, “State of Osun” on
us
without our input.
5. He imposes a new logo on us without our
input.
6. He imposes a new acronym “Ipinle Omoluabi”
on
us without our input.
7. He imposes new uniforms on all our pupils
without our input.
8. He imposes his opon-imo on our schools
without
knowing our feelings.
9. He imposes his view on school merger on us
and
ignores our cries.
10. He wants to impose a new Chief Judge on
us
but
our judges vehemently kicked.
11. He imposes huge debt burden on us and
says
we
should keep quiet.
12. He imposes himself as the Commissioner
for
Works, saying no one is intelligent among us.
13. He imposes his Deputy as the
Commissioner
for
Education, saying we know nothing.
14. He imposes public holidays such as Isese
Day
on
us and still derides us.
15. He tells us Julius Berger will construct our
roads
only to see RATCOM and SAMMYA.
16. He destroys all our business centres without
thinking of our feelings.
17. He uses our money to hire a chopper but
says
it
was for security purposes.
18. He gives cutlasses and brooms to our
youths
and
says this is youth empowerment.
19. He lies to us that he has completed our
Airport
but nothing was on ground.
20. He gives away our lands to Lagos state and
tells
us to keep mum.
21. He imposes new LCDA on us and tells us to
kill
ourselves if we don’t like it.
22. He refuses to pay workers salaries on time
and
tells them to get to hell if they wish.
23. He fails to pay gratuities and pensions of
retirees
saying they are closer to their graves.
24. He pulls down Fakunle Comprehensive High
School even when we kicked against it.
25. He refuses to conduct LG elections
throughout
his tenure and says we are ignorant.
26. He tars a kilometer of road for N1 billion
and
asks us to praise him.
27. He appoints over 200 aides from Lagos and
says
Osun people are ignoramus.
28. He litters our roads and streets with bill-
boards
and posters, saying we must worship them.
29. He creates religion dichotomy and tells us
to
commit murder if we so desire.
30. He makes our traditional rulers nonentities
and
makes them kiss their stools.
31.He refuses to pay the lecturer salary and put
the student on over 5months indefinite strike
and still expect the student to give him second
term in office.
Do you think we should continue under a
Tyrannical
Ruler like this? Let your VOTES count on August
2014 election.

@op, you mean this guy didn't do one good thing that deserves recognition here? ok ooo. We are waiting for your desired man who can do it better. As if no be dis naija we dey

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by Bash92(m): 9:28am On Jul 08, 2014
RedReact: Thank you Bash92.
But as it is, there are like 2 sides to the story of owing workers now. The man I quoted said that workers are not owed, as he is an example and which was why I quoted him to come back and give us clear details of the issue. Should the workers be owed, some are saying that it's due to reduction in the allocation received from the FG.

The second issue is the abuse of workers on the media. I find that too gross to believe, because I don't believe any leader will do such on air at all, knowing fully well that the bedrock and backbone of an administration's success is the people working under such administration. A case study is Bisi Akande led administration in Osun State.
The man said and I quote ''I want to tell you boldly that am a local govt worker in osun and Aregbesola is not owning us a single penny, all salaries paid
(June paid last week) so the local govt
workers have no problem with him in any
way and we are ready to support him.'' He didn't say he wasn't oweing them before last week,he just said he as balance them up.As at today he has payed all the money he owed workers don't know about OYES and pensioners. Its not even like Aregbe is owing them before let me explain.... You work in MAY and may end no salary,first week of june no alert,second week nothing too, third week some were payed, 27/28/29 all were payed. You see why wouldn't the workers be angry. The man I quoted above as a local government worker is usually paid on the 2nd week of the following month. I know this cos I av an aunty who worked as a local government in EDE south and when she see alert of the payment of salary,if am around its me that will help her to go and withdraw the money from ATM. On the second part, I didn't hear it with my ear him calling workers names, but the teachers are saying them that, but he did called penioners 'dead people alive'. He said and I quote "I haven't paid people living(workers) talkless of paying dead people(pensioners)" He said this while reacting to the protest of the pensioners.
Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by RedReact: 9:51am On Jul 08, 2014
Thank you Bash92 for your expatiation.
But what about the case of reduction in FG allocation? Is it true?
The abuse of the pensioners is uncalled for, anyway.
Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by redsun(m): 10:05am On Jul 08, 2014
Politicians don't just verbally abuse ordinary nigerians,they mentally,physically and violently do too. And because there are no laws to bring them to book,the victims always end up begging to be forgiven.
Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by OmoLisabi(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2014
redsun: Politicians don't just verbally abuse ordinary nigerians,they mentally,physically and violently do too. And because there are no laws to bring them to book,the victims always end up begging to be forgiven.
If you believe this, you will believe that redsun is a village monkey.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:11am On Jul 08, 2014
[size=18pt]OP YOU ARE A BIG FOOL !

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ISESE FESTIVAL??!!!

THANKS GODS FOR OGBENI THAT HE HAS RECOGNIZED THE RIGHTS OF US PAGANS!

WE DESERVE THE PUBLIC HOLIDAY!

WE DESERVE MORE INFACT THAN CHRISTMAS/RAMADAN HOLIDAYS.

NIGERIA WAS, IS, AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A PAGAN NATION![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by Zionope: 10:27am On Jul 08, 2014
salaksmana: How Aregbesola plans to win on August 9 I don't know. You pay workers salary almost at the end of the second month, you refuse to pay pensioners, you kept students at home for more than 5 months and still counting, you make life miserable for traders, you go about abusing the people you govern at your rallies telling us we are blind and ungrateful if we say we can't see what you've done, you go about abusing your opponent and counting your achievements instead of telling us what you have in plan for next 4 years.
Now I see,dis ur post shows u're in the opposition because those are d pple he reffered to as blind, dose that does not belong to any political party never said they can't c what he's doing, it is only d opposition. Am not saying Aregbesola is a sainta, but u sound biased. And out of 31sins of him u mentioned in ur original post; only 3 or 4 is genuine, d rest are total crap.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by Zionope: 10:47am On Jul 08, 2014
Bash92: They are being owed before but as soon as Ekiti election dawn on them they have settled all workers being owed, Aregbeshola even pay june salary before the month of june end(Oyinlola style:Never owe worker there salary through out is tenure). The fear of workers in Osun state is the begining of wisdom for Aregbe.
He didn't pay because they lost Ekiti, he paid when d federal allocation for the month of may arrived, the head of the civil servant said it. What is even the noise about d civil servant all about? Is the government not responsible for other inhabitant of d state that are not state civil servant? Y don't u talk about his intentions for the state as a whole? Don't u guys have ur own manifestoe? Leave this man alone, allow d pple to vote based on how their lifes has been affected. Haba
Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by Zionope: 10:58am On Jul 08, 2014
BABAKABIRU301: TWO QUESTIONS PLS. 1. PLS WHO KILL ROPO OLAGBAJU [MISTY] A REPRESENTATIVE FROM IFE CENTRAL LG TO OSUN STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY DURING AKANDE REGIM. 2. RATCOM. RAUF TITILOLA [TITI LAOYE TOMORI] CONSTRUCTION COMPANY OR ......
Oga, take am easy now RATCOM, Rauf Titi what? I know a road at Alagbaka in Akure being handled by dis smae construction company, dis road was awarded by Mimiko towards his second term reelection, since when did Mimiko and Aregbesola statrted giving themselves contract? Ee si beru oloun

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by Sanchez01: 11:25am On Jul 08, 2014
PAGAN9JA: [size=18pt]OP YOU ARE A BIG FOOL !

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ISESE FESTIVAL??!!!

THANKS THANK THE GODS gODS FOR OGBENI THAT HE HAS RECOGNIZED THE RIGHTS OF US PAGANS!

WE DESERVE THE PUBLIC HOLIDAY!

WE DESERVE MORE INFACT THAN CHRISTMAS/RAMADAN HOLIDAYS.

NIGERIA WAS A PAGAN NATION![/size]
True, Nigeria WAS a Pagan Nation, long before now, that is. The stone age called for the use of stones in making objects and hunting tools. Evolution has come into play and the stone age evolved overtime into what we have as the modern/jet age. Imagine a fellow advocating for the stone age because we once used their means; does it still imply that we are in that era. Nothing is wrong that Aregbe marked Isese day; as a matter of fact, a decent and upright individual MUST recognize, acknowledge and respect other people's religions, as well as their views.

Once upon a time, we worshipped woods and stones that we could not associate with; it has however evolved overtime and the craze of alluding worship to spoons and plates are irrelevant in this modern times. Moreso, the gods you claim all feasted on human blood in ancient times the moment clueless herbalists diagnose ignoramuses for 'unknown' ailments known in this modern time as 'malaria'. Nothing prevents Aregbe from recognizing tradition and proclaiming its holidays...

You are NOT a Pagan because you belong to the Traditional class...

NB: Stop claiming you are a PAGAN. According to Encarta, a Pagan is an OFFENSIVE term that deliberately INSULTS somebody's NON-BELIEF in RELIGION, WAY OF LIFE, OR DEGREE OF KNOWLEDGE.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by madan(f): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2014
Firefire:

Raufu, only you 31 sins For only 4 years?

You have overstayed your welcome in Osun, please begin to pack your load now.

I will organise a welcome back party for you in your street in Egbeda.

Welcome Back Ogbeni Raufu Adesoji Aregbesola!

i bid you goodbye from Bola Ige House, Osogbo.

O daaaaa boooooooooo
ehnn, no wonder I saw him at Egbeda Akowonjo last Saturday.
Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by madan(f): 11:53am On Jul 08, 2014
Firefire:

Raufu, only you 31 sins For only 4 years?

You have overstayed your welcome in Osun, please begin to pack your load now.

I will organise a welcome back party for you in your street in Egbeda.

Welcome Back Ogbeni Raufu Adesoji Aregbesola!

i bid you goodbye from Bola Ige House, Osogbo.

O daaaaa boooooooooo
ehnn, no wonder I saw him at Egbeda Akowonjo last Saturday. Pls, let me knw when the party will hold...
Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by Bash92(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2014
RedReact: Thank you Bash92 for your expatiation.
Don't know but the governor said its been reduced. If truly its been reduced I believe he should have gone to court like someone said on a thread yesterday. That Amaechi sue the FG when same thing happens in River state.
Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by Bash92(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2014
RedReact: Thank you Bash92 for your expatiation.
Don't know but the governor said its been reduced. If truly its been reduced I believe he should have gone to court like someone said on a thread yesterday. That Amaechi sue the FG when same thing happens in River state.
Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
salaksmana: That is one of his numerous sin. No, Osun belong to the people and he will soon realize that.
Ta! State of Osun belong to Tinubu and Rauf is house boy.
Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by Bash92(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
Zionope:
He didn't pay because they lost Ekiti, he paid when d federal allocation for the month of may arrived, the head of the civil servant said it. What is even the noise about d civil servant all about? Is the government not responsible for other inhabitant of d state that are not state civil servant? Y don't u talk about his intentions for the state as a whole? Don't u guys have ur own manifestoe? Leave this man alone, allow d pple to vote based on how their lifes has been affected. Haba
List those good intentions he has after 4 years
Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by OsunBoi(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mtcheew, and you spent your precious time to write all these trashs. Mind this post, am in Oshogbo and am 100% sure Ogbeni will win. I think Ogbeni is too popular among the masses to lose this vote.

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by Zionope: 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
Bash92: List those good intentions he has after 4 years
If u as a person claim to be in Osun state and didn't see any good thing in this man compared to d last administrations, then I rest my case. I don't expect any good thinking osun indigen to to condemn dis man, if u're complaining about the quality of d new school uniform, inavailability of Opon imo to all d students deserving it, too much noise on media and probably d pensionneer's case then I'll support d campaign with all my strength. But telling me u can't see d reform in Health and Education sectors, his passion for promoting tourism, fairness to all tribes and religion, road construction, his passion towards empowering unemployed youths, his intervention in d agricultural sector, sanity into d state civil service, secure and peacefull enviroment, and many more; is either......... I don't even know what to say cause I expect u to see all dis if truly u live in dis state as u claimed.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by Firefire(m): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
madan: ehnn, no wonder I saw him at Egbeda Akowonjo last Saturday. Pls, let me knw when the party will hold...

Aregbesola stays in Egbeda ever since he was a commissioner in Lagos and still spends his best hours in Egbeda Lagos.

I love seeing him around and will like to see him more as he is departing Osun State after the election.

The party date and venue would be made known... but strictly by invitation to wade off any over-aggression transfer by Raufu.

Osun aaa daaa raaa oooo
Raufu... O da aa bo ooooooo

Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by Zionope: 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
I expect the people of osun to support this man's innovations and correct him where he's wrong, he's human and he's bound to make mistakes, let's correct him not condemn him. Some of us here condemning this man can not even manage a family of 5 properly, not to talk of a polygamous family, let alone a sigle church or mosque as d case may be.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by maasoap(m): 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
Waspy: Op, you can lie o.......from your post, all i can deduce is that civil servants are the sole determinant of who emerges the winner, and that no matter the progress or success any governor makes, the civil servants might unobjectively think otherwise. Op, pls
Unfortunately, your deduction about @op post was correct, very correct. And likewise, @op is right about most of the issues he enumerated but at the same time, most are petty. I haven't seen, watched or heard Ogbeni calling workers "oloriburuku" (unfortunate ones). Aregbe pulled down my Alma mata (Fakunle), the best public school in Osun state for shoprites mall despite our numerous protests. I'm not happy about that development at all. And I don't support his mega schools and the same school uniform policy But the truth is that Omisore is not a better alternative. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Vote Counting Just Commenced / Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* / Picture Of OBJ When He Was In Prison. Very Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.