Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 (15910 Views)

How To Check 2013/2014 Uniuyo Direct Entry Screening Result / Get Uniuyo Direct Entry Past Questions Here / Uniuyo Direct Entry Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by mgcleo: 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
pls if you are for direct entry into uniuyo 2014/2015
can we meet and talk here, share our problems,
experiences and ask questions

1 Like

Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by mgcleo: 9:10am On Jul 08, 2014
Note that Direct Entry Admission is exclusively
reserved for admission seekers who already
possess certain higher qualifications and wish to
go for a degree programme. If you do not possess
the minimum DE entry requirement for the
Institution and Course you want to study (including
SSCE certificate), you are advised not to go for the
form. Those qualified to buy 2014 JAMB DE form
are
1. Students who have acquired any of the following
qualifications:
- Ordinary National Diploma certificate
(OND)
- Higher National Diploma Certificate (HND)
- GCE A'Level, HSC, DALF certificate
- An acceptable Baccalaureate certificate
- NCE
- IJMB
- Institute of Chartered accountants of
Nigeria (ICAN)
or equivalents of these from accredited
Polytechnics and colleges of education.
2. Students who wish to obtain a Degree (B.SC)
from a Nigerian University.
3. Students whose cumulative grade point average
(CGPA) meets the requirement for the intended
course of study
Normally, candidates who gain admission into the
University through DE start from 200 level except
for a few departments/courses in some schools
that insist that DE students must start from 100
level with UTME students.
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by fortknox1: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
Registration for 2014 / 2014 Uniuyo Direct Entry Screening is ongoing.
The deadline for the Registration is 21st Sept, 2014.
The Examination Date is Thursday, September 25, 2014

Get other classified information concerning the Uniuyo Direct Entry at www.uniuyoinfo.com
Get the comprehensive Uniuyo Direct Entry Past Questions at http://uniuyopostutme..com/2014/08/uniuyo-direct-entry-past-questons-and.html
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by mgcleo: 11:40am On Jul 12, 2014
pls we need everyone of us to contribute to the growth of this thread. your contributions are highly valued as information is the key to success
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2014
pls i heard that d pume form is out but i dont know if its togetter with direct entry form or if they have a saperate form for both. Pls anyone with a vital information should pls help me out. One love my people.
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by mgcleo: 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
Julie9093: pls i heard that d pume form is out but i dont know if its togetter with direct entry form or if they have a saperate form for both. Pls anyone with a vital information should pls help me out. One love my people.
Julie9093: pls i heard that d pume form is out but i dont know if its togetter with direct entry form or if they have a saperate form for both. Pls anyone with a vital information should pls help me out. One love my people.
i think as i have readup past information that direct entry aptitude test is different from putme. i stand to be corrected
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by mgcleo: 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
i want to encourage us to read towards the forth coming exam. the lord is our strength
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by collele(m): 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
mgcleo: i want to encourage us to read towards the forth coming exam. the lord is our strength

Pls has sales of form started?
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by mgcleo: 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
no dear. the form on sale is for post utme
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by mgcleo: 4:29am On Jul 19, 2014
Medicine and Surgery - English, Biology, Chemistry
and Physics
Engineering - English, Mathematics, Physics and
Chemistry
Law - English, Literature, CRK and Government
Pharmacy - English, Biology, Physics and
Chemistry
Computer Science - English, Chemistry, Physics
and Mathematics
Crop Science - English, Biology, Chemistry and
Mathematics
Microbiology - English, Biology, Chemistry and
Physics
Anatomy - English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics
Home Economics - English, Biology, Chemistry
and Mathematics
Architecture - English Language, Physics,
Mathematics, Geography
Estate Management - English Language,
Economics, Geography, Mathematics
Fine & Industrial Arts - English, Fine Arts,
Economics, Government.
Geoinformatics - English Language, Mathematics,
Geography, Economics
Quantity Surveying - English Language,
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
Urban & Regional Planning - English Language,
Economics, Geography, Mathematics
Elect./Electr. Engineering - English, Mathematics,
Physics and Chemistry
Linguistics - English, Literature In English, Crk,
Govt.
History & International Studies - English, History,
Econs, Literature In English
French - English, French, Crk, Lit In English
Religious & Cultural Studies - English, Crk, Lit In
English, Govt.
Philosophy - English, Govt., Crk, Lit In English
Theatre Arts - English, Literature In English, CRK,
Govt.
Marketing - English, Maths, Econs & Govt.
Psychology - English, Biology, Economics,
Government.
Petroleum Engineering - English, Mathematics,
Physics and Chemistry
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Giannakopoulos(f): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2014
Pls is the direct entry form out?,and what do the really consider,ur aptitude test score or school or ...
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by mgcleo: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Giannakopoulos: Pls is the direct entry form out?,and what do the really consider,ur aptitude test score or school or ...
the form is not yet out. keep checking the school website for such updates. don't give in to rumour.
they consider ur post direct entry exam score n credentials

1 Like

Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Giannakopoulos(f): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2014
Hello which department are you applying to?
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
Giannakopoulos: Hello which department are you applying to?
insurance.
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Giannakopoulos(f): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
Julie9093: insurance.
Pls do let me know any info regarding it,I'm opting for Pharmacy
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
Giannakopoulos: Pls do let me know any info regarding it,I'm opting for Pharmacy
Aiit
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Harry4cas(m): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
pls do uniuyo accept 2nd choice? I wanna apply for change of institution in ma de form pls someone should clearify me on that pls
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by mgcleo: 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
Harry4cas: pls do uniuyo accept 2nd choice? I wanna apply for change of institution in ma de form pls someone should clearify me on that pls
most tertiary institution don't accept second choice. so do uniuyo
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by mgcleo: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by psucc(m): 6:55am On Aug 31, 2014
pls o when is the 2014/2015 direct entry aptitude test going to hold. its urgent pls help
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Giannakopoulos(f): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2014
Uniuyo Announce Screening Date of Direct Entry & UTME Candidates for 2014/2015 Academic Session

Candidates who applied to the University of Uyo as their 1st choice University for the 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission as well as those candidates who duly registered for the PUTME screening exercise but missed the test are hereby invited for screening exercise scheduled as follows:

Date: Thursday, September 25, 2014
Venue: Town Campus and Town Campus Annex
Time: 8.00a.m

N/B: Candidates who missed the 1st choice screening should come with all the requirements as contained in our advertisement published in the Punch Newspaper of Friday, July 11, 2014.

Requirements for Direct Entry Screening
Eligible candidates are expected to possess a minimum number of five (5) credit passes m their SSCE or equivalent in the subjects relevant to the proammes of their 1st choice including English Language and Mathematics. They should in addition, have OND, NCE, HND, OCE All or a first Degree (not awaiting result). Admission will be conducted into the following Faculties:

Faculty of Agriculture
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Faculty of Business Administration
Faculty of Clinical Science
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Environmental Studies
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Pharmacy
Faculty of Science
Faculty of Social Sciences

Candidates must ensure that they had registered online with JAMB. Please note that candidates whose names are not found in the 20 14/2015 Direct Entry JAMB printout will NOT be allowed into the Screening Venue.

Closing Date: The closing date for registration is Sunday, 21 September, 2014

Method of Application for Direct Entry
(1) Eligible candidates should pay the sum of N2,000.00 (two thousand naira) only, and obtain a PIN Transaction Receipt which should contain a PIN code at the following Banks nationwide.

UNIUYO Micro Finance Bank
Skye Bank
Wema Bank Plc.
Ecobank Plc

(2) Note: The same PIN will be used to access the result of the Screening Test from the internet. Candidates must provide their names and JAMB registration numbers to the Bank during payment.

(3) With the PIN code, candidates should access and complete the University of Uyo 2014 Direct Entry (D/E) Screening Test Form online at http://www.uniuyo.edu.ng from the students B-Portals Solution Menu applying the following steps:

Click on Direct Entry Portal Link
Fill the Direct Entry form and upload a recent passport size photograph (scanned) with red background.
Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip.

(4) Note:

The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the Screening Test and for registration m the Faculty after offer of admission.
No complaint of wrong bio-data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will be automatically disqualified.

(5) Candidates are also required to appear for the Direct Entry Screening Exercise with the following items:

Four (4) copies of the University of Uyo 2014 Direct Entry ON-LINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
2014 Direct Entry Registration Slip.
Four (4) recent passport-size photograph on red background (same photograph as the one used for the on-line registration) with the name, Direct Entry registration number and signature of the candidate written on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packaged m quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, course, department and JAMB registration number.
HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.

Note: No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the Screening Hall.
Venue: The Screening Test will hold at the University of Uyo, Town Campus and Town Campus Annexe.
Note: Only candidates who comply with the registration procedures outlined above will be allowed to undergo the Screening Exercise
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Giannakopoulos(f): 7:45am On Sep 06, 2014
Julie9093: Aiit
Uniuyo Announce Screening Date of Direct Entry & UTME Candidates for 2014/2015 Academic Session

Candidates who applied to the University of Uyo as their 1st choice University for the 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission as well as those candidates who duly registered for the PUTME screening exercise but missed the test are hereby invited for screening exercise scheduled as follows:

N/B: Candidates who missed the 1st choice screening should come with all the requirements as contained in our advertisement published in the Punch Newspaper of Friday, July 11, 2014.

Eligible candidates are expected to possess a minimum number of five (5) credit passes m their SSCE or equivalent in the subjects relevant to the proammes of their 1st choice including English Language and Mathematics. They should in addition, have OND, NCE, HND, OCE All or a first Degree (not awaiting result). Admission will be conducted into the following Faculties:

Faculty of Agriculture
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Pharmacy
Faculty of Science

Candidates must ensure that they had registered online with JAMB. Please note that candidates whose names are not found in the 20 14/2015 Direct Entry JAMB printout will NOT be allowed into the Screening Venue.

(1) Eligible candidates should pay the sum of N2,000.00 (two thousand naira) only, and obtain a PIN Transaction Receipt which should contain a PIN code at the following Banks nationwide.

Skye Bank
Wema Bank Plc.
Ecobank Plc

(2) Note: The same PIN will be used to access the result of the Screening Test from the internet. Candidates must provide their names and JAMB registration numbers to the Bank during payment.

(3) With the PIN code, candidates should access and complete the University of Uyo 2014 Direct Entry (D/E) Screening Test Form online at http://www.uniuyo.edu.ng from the students B-Portals Solution Menu applying the following steps:

Fill the Direct Entry form and upload a recent passport size photograph (scanned) with red background.
Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip.

(4) Note:

The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the Screening Test and for registration m the Faculty after offer of admission.
No complaint of wrong bio-data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.

(5) Candidates are also required to appear for the Direct Entry Screening Exercise with the following items:

Four (4) copies of the University of Uyo 2014 Direct Entry ON-LINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
Four (4) recent passport-size photograph on red background (same photograph as the one used for the on-line registration) with the name, Direct Entry registration number and signature of the candidate written on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packaged m quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, course, department and JAMB registration number.

Note: No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the Screening Hall.
Venue: The Screening Test will hold at the University of Uyo, Town Campus and Town Campus Annexe.
Note: Only candidates who comply with the registration procedures outlined above will be allowed to undergo the Screening Exercise
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 06, 2014
Giannakopoulos: Uniuyo Announce Screening Date of Direct Entry & UTME Candidates for 2014/2015 Academic Session

Faculty of Agriculture
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Pharmacy
Faculty of Science

Skye Bank
Wema Bank Plc.
Ecobank Plc

(4) Note:

thanks bro. But can I get d pin here in Abuja without coming to Uyo?
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by mgcleo: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2014
am grateful dear.
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Cxl1: 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
Please i tried registering for the 2014 uniuyo direct entry aptitude on the uniuyo direct entry portal but it showed jamb registration no number incorrect. I confirmed the jamb reg no and it still showed incorrect reg no...what should i do now... Please help
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by mgcleo: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
Cxl1: Please i tried registering for the 2014 uniuyo direct entry aptitude on the uniuyo direct entry portal but it showed jamb registration no number incorrect. I confirmed the jamb reg no and it still showed incorrect reg no...what should i do now... Please help
keep trying
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by mgcleo: 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
preparing our mind for 25th. GODS GRACE
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by mgcleo: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
it is all over
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by odizeey(m): 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hw was d exam love
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by mgcleo: 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
direct entry result is out
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Giannakopoulos(f): 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
mgcleo:
direct entry result is out
Any information regarding previous cut off points for different departments?
Re: Uniuyo Direct Entry 2014/2015 by mgcleo: 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
Giannakopoulos:
Any information regarding previous cut off points for different departments?
no idea

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Medical Students Protest Against Rise In Fee (PICS) / 2017/2018 University Of Ibadan PG English Proficiency Test Info. / Kwara Polytechnic's Screening Exercise Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.