Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Masters Energy Oil And Gas - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Masters Energy Oil And Gas (6669 Views)

Masters Energy Jobs Onuaku Uturu / Masters Energy Oil & Gas Ltd, Aptitude Test 2014 / Master Energy Oil And Gas Limited Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masters Energy Oil And Gas by sylvo: 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
Pls who knows about masters energy oil and gas company Are they real?..I got an invite for training and workshop in ph, all expense paid accomodation and feeding. Anyoda person with d same mail?

2 Likes

Re: Masters Energy Oil And Gas by owelle22(m): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
100% real
but how did you applied??
Re: Masters Energy Oil And Gas by jayshadow: 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
sylvo: Pls who knows about masters energy oil and gas company Are they real?..I got an invite for training and workshop in ph, all expense paid accomodation and feeding. Anyoda person with d same mail?
Hey bro, its 100% real. They are popular in d eastern region. Pls, hw did u apply?
Re: Masters Energy Oil And Gas by sylvo: 1:33am On Jul 08, 2014
jayshadow:
Hey bro, its 100% real. They are popular in d eastern region. Pls, hw did u apply?
. I think its through their site I cnt remember, its been a long time sha...pls u cud check dia site am sur I registered dere
Re: Masters Energy Oil And Gas by Atk1nson(m): 4:54am On Jul 08, 2014
sylvo: Pls who knows about masters energy oil and gas company Are they real?..I got an invite for training and workshop in ph, all expense paid accomodation and feeding. Anyoda person with d same mail?
well done bro
Re: Masters Energy Oil And Gas by agabee(m): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
guy ds oil n gas so call workshop is scam. I checked d office in ph nothing like such job exist, and dat nobody will ask you to pay any money if u r bin offered a job with d coy.so plss b careful
Re: Masters Energy Oil And Gas by nmezi1: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
If the mail reads all expenses paid by potential employer and they request nothing from u money wise, please go my broda. But at any point they ask you to pay for sth, take to ur heels while ur head sits on ur neck.

1 Like

Re: Masters Energy Oil And Gas by audiigee(m): 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ju̶̲̥̅̊§t̶̲̥̅ be careful, their office I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ @ Ikeja in Lagos and Oshodi. They usually employ in lagos, I don't knw of ph.
Re: Masters Energy Oil And Gas by jayshadow: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
sylvo: . I think its through their site I cnt remember, its been a long time sha...pls u cud check dia site am sur I registered dere
I check their website, but thr wuz virtually no link 4 me 2 drop my application. The careers section is no whr 2 be found
Re: Masters Energy Oil And Gas by jayshadow: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
sylvo: . I think its through their site I cnt remember, its been a long time sha...pls u cud check dia site am sur I registered dere
I checkd their website, but thr wuz virtually no link 4 me 2 drop my application. The careers section is no whr 2 be found
Re: Masters Energy Oil And Gas by MaziOmenuko: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
Is there any correspondent number attached to the mail that you can call? Cross-check the ph office address at the mail with the address on their website. As for Master's Energy, its as real as the air you breath. Lol.

Just be careful so someone doesn't use their name to scam you. And if you're not staying at ph, ensure you verify before spending money on transport.

Good luck.
Re: Masters Energy Oil And Gas by EngrSirwhite: 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
plz wot is de nature of dia aptitude test format? plz anybody with an idea should help ooo.
Re: Masters Energy Oil And Gas by mathmatica: 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
GOT THE JOB OFFER TOO FROM ONE ENGR OBINNA....ITS A SCAM...THAT'S NOT THE REAL MASTER ENERGY
Re: Masters Energy Oil And Gas by EngrSirwhite: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
mathmatica: GOT THE JOB OFFER TOO FROM ONE ENGR OBINNA....ITS A SCAM...THAT'S NOT THE REAL MASTER ENERGY
I don't tink mine is a scam cos it will be in Lagos not PH. plz any info on de test format?
Re: Masters Energy Oil And Gas by baba11(m): 10:36am On Jul 14, 2014
Run for your life..it's a scam...I received their message also grin
Re: Masters Energy Oil And Gas by EngrSirwhite: 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
baba11: Run for your life..it's a scam...I received their message also grin
plz wen did u receive ur own test nd wot is de content of ur message. Wen r u writing de test
Re: Masters Energy Oil And Gas by baba11(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
EngrSirwhite:
plz wen did u receive ur own test nd wot is de content of ur message. Wen r u writing de test
About one and half month's ago.
Re: Masters Energy Oil And Gas by agabee(m): 8:21am On Jul 15, 2014
guy run,dis is Scam ooo.

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic Ibtc Application Problem / NDLEA Past Question: FREE / New Job Vacancies At TRADELYN Research Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.