Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

"Praise The Drug Lord" Gospel Shamed! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Praise The Drug Lord" Gospel Shamed! (667 Views)

Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! / During Hajj A Muslim Became Christian. Praise The Lord! / Oh That Men Would Praise The Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Praise The Drug Lord" Gospel Shamed! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
I n my struggle and inability to withstand the ongoing shame plastered all over the Gospel of Christ, I was disturbed by comments made by some people who when convenient confesses to be followers of Christ on a thread a bout a certain UK based "Fizzy" person who was robbing people to provide himself a life of not only comfort but waste at the expense of other people's life and survival.

After I did not comment on the thread and deciding not to get involved this remained with me and questions arose about the certain individuals who seemed to condone such, who they were? If they had kids or parents, families? But most if the were believers? For I believe believers are supposed to have "empathy" of the Holy Spirit in them.

Today, I stumbled upon something that seemed to answer my questions about such kind of believers.
A Special Assignment video about the church involvement in drug trafficking in South Africa, in some cases the involvement of Pastors to the extent that some church members were selling these drugs from church.

I imagine now this is where Jesus Christ went ballistic and took a switch flogged the whole lot throwing the temple into disarray.

I am not sure why us believers seem to allow ssuch in our mist? All I can see now is that the word has to be fulfilled that the church will be persecuted soon but we "believers" should not blame anyone for this but ourselves. I can foresee very soon countries making decisions to close down and restricting churches because the churches have turned into dens of robbers and killers, harboring criminals and is sharing in the fruits of their strife.

Where is the unified Christian voice against such acts of destruction? If the church is not there to provide liberty to the satanic oppression physical or spiritual, what really is the use of churches than" being gathering of hypocrites and murderers looking after number one i.e themselves?More of the biblical fruitless branches that are good for nothinges but to be tossed into the raging fire?

i can also boldly say it is a place of contamination, where the newly saved souls watch the old believers recklessness and decide to follow suit and also loose the fear of God. I believe newly saved souls are at risk in many churches today than praying from their homes. I stand to be corrected!

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DuLdSg_MotUw&sa=U&ei=0xu7U_HpE-_Q7AbK3IHACQ&ved=0CA4QtwIwAQ&usg=AFQjCNFk2rDKbj43eLIIgZEXjuuQV1BSOQ

Please watch this clip first then comment.

1 Like

Re: "Praise The Drug Lord" Gospel Shamed! by PastorOluT(m): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2014
So pathetic, but welcome to the times of the end dear as prophesied long ago.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Superman Potrays Jesus In Movie / It Is The Word That Changes, Not Arguement..... / Heal Of Tuberculosis! Great Testimonies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.