Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? (26455 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Can A Relationship Between Two Lovers Work When They Dont Have Alot In Common? / What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by siegfried99(m): 8:35am On Jul 08, 2014
lokito: She FARTS, I fart.

The font size explains our difference

Laff don ki me grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by phlame(m): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2014
wink

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Odunharry(m): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2014
Titiluvly: We love football, egusi soup..partner in gossip grin..hate anytin draw soup....we love being nasty n crazy atyms..we like our privacy eh cheesy... We like horror movies..we love music....
ya..tel them abt us...

Na joke o...Good morning and hope you are having a nice day?
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by DocAdray(f): 8:40am On Jul 08, 2014
Fatdon: Both of us cheat.

Jesuuu!

Well, he loves making money and I love spending the money...
*covers face*
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 08, 2014
Odunharry:
ya..tel them abt us...

Na joke o...Good morning and hope you are having a nice day?
Lol grin.....Morning Dear n Yea...hope you slept well?..
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by naptu2: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2014
Yazmin: We are both humans......

grin grin grin
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by tmanuelle(m): 8:46am On Jul 08, 2014

U r so funny bro, LWKM4H oo
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Bwaal(m): 8:47am On Jul 08, 2014
alexdellafonte:

Mumu.
Look @ his head akpalori.

Anyway u can ask google.
lol now i blive u av mouth he remain ur g.f
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Inkredible(m): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2014
We both like to fight n make up with *coughs*. We also compete in everything, GP,swag, etC. Imagine say we dey even compete on who go first gas out for *coughs* dat tin. grin. I lur my chick
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Lilimax(f): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2014
Except our religious belief which we share; we have many interests, likes and dislikes which are completely opposite
and I guess this is the reason we are attracted to each other smiley
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by kellystech(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2014
We both love electronic gadgets, and we both studied computer sc cool
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2014
We have a good sense of humour, we can make each other laugh easily and we don't take ourselves too seriously
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 08, 2014
can i apply?
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 08, 2014
And i pleaed with you not to divulge our secret on NL..
Cecediva: We are both virgin cheesy grin
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by slap1(m): 9:07am On Jul 08, 2014
yettybaby112:
by thier username you shall know them,
bros,you deserves a slap
?

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 08, 2014
Me too smiley

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 08, 2014
undecided Some people on this thread can lieLIE for Africa. "We have same tribal marks, we have same birthday dates, we have same hobbies, we have same............". Bia, una be twins?

5 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by adebayour26: 9:20am On Jul 08, 2014
muaa: We both luv kissing kiss
Ur username suggests that.

2 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by missojugo(f): 9:20am On Jul 08, 2014
We are both:

1) Ambitious
2) Stubborn
3) Empathetic towards the less privileged
4) Lovers of all things pure and Godly
5) Down to earth

Just to mention a few grin

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by TrYcIa1(f): 9:20am On Jul 08, 2014
Smartsyn: I think we have the penchant to have sex in common. She never get satisfied and i never give up..

#justkidding.
Naughty u...lol
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by lekzzydo(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2014
yettybaby112:
by thier username you shall know them,
bros,you deserves a slap
. You will never meet her, lesbians are scarce...ode scammer
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by TrYcIa1(f): 9:25am On Jul 08, 2014

Hahahahahahahahahahah
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Daflexdestiny: 9:27am On Jul 08, 2014
She loves money more dan our relationship, and I also loves money more dan our relationship. Lobatan

2 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by TrYcIa1(f): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2014
I love him and he loves me too wink

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:31am On Jul 08, 2014
Aint got one yet, until then, just enjoying the comments here .
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 08, 2014
We both are PAGANs
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by krayzieklay(m): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2014
We are single but unlike a policeman.........We are not searching.
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 08, 2014
We are both into football gambling
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Cestmoi1(f): 9:36am On Jul 08, 2014
We're ambitious,love taking pictures,slapping each other's bum and love farting competition.
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nicepoker(m): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2014
We ave the same private part

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by skyjfk(m): 9:38am On Jul 08, 2014
We both live taking pictures alot.......and I love the fact that she understands me even when I dont say a word.......she knows how I reason most times tho
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nicepoker(m): 9:40am On Jul 08, 2014
kellystech: We both love electronic gadgets, and we both studied computer sc cool
I hope una never get virus. U know the one I mean

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend / Can You Explain This Picture? / Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.