Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:43 PM

Viewer's DISCRETION: 3 Men Chased By Police Crushed To Death By BRT Bus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Viewer's DISCRETION: 3 Men Chased By Police Crushed To Death By BRT Bus (1200 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) / 3 Men Ride From Bauchi To Sokoto To Honour Governor-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viewer's DISCRETION: 3 Men Chased By Police Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by Sirniyeh(m): 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
This happened this afternoon, An Okada rider and his 2 male passengers were crushed to death this afternoon at Awoyaya bus-stop along the Lekki-Epe Express way in Lagos as they were being chased by a police van.While trying to escape from the police who were chasing them to seize their bike for riding on the express, the Okada, which was in high speed, collided with a BRT bus that crushed them to death. According to an eyewitness, area boys gathered and burnt the police van. The army had to be brought in to calm the situation. See photos from the incident after the cut.. *warning

Re: Viewer's DISCRETION: 3 Men Chased By Police Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by snthesis(m): 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
chei shocked
Re: Viewer's DISCRETION: 3 Men Chased By Police Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by DONMAYOR19(m): 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
Waiting
Re: Viewer's DISCRETION: 3 Men Chased By Police Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by richeso: 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
I no c picture ooo. Abi na my phone ni.
Re: Viewer's DISCRETION: 3 Men Chased By Police Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
R.I.P to the dead, but, please I advise everyone not to run from police.

You never run from police in any country and expect to have a happy ending.

I just wish my people were more educated to avoid unnecessary deaths such as this, it's not like he was a robber to be running, he should have stayed and faced whatever consequences than run for something trivial like a traffic fine.

That bike rider with his ignorance (sorry to say) just took out two innocent passengers, I'm sure at some point they must have been advocating for him to stop.

1 Like

Re: Viewer's DISCRETION: 3 Men Chased By Police Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by phayvoursky(m): 12:01am On Jul 08, 2014
Na money police de find. nothing else.
Re: Viewer's DISCRETION: 3 Men Chased By Police Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by CaptainBomb(m): 12:02am On Jul 08, 2014
Blood Shed Daily! Whats the solution?
Re: Viewer's DISCRETION: 3 Men Chased By Police Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by redsun(m): 12:11am On Jul 08, 2014
Pure lawlessness. A society without laws is a war turn society and rogue one
Re: Viewer's DISCRETION: 3 Men Chased By Police Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by Redoil: 3:20am On Jul 08, 2014
Runing from the police because of esha N200 roger roger the police wants to collect. The worth of an averege nigerian life is a little bit above N60. What a nation
Re: Viewer's DISCRETION: 3 Men Chased By Police Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by RichDad1(m): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2014
Redoil: Runing from the police because of esha N200 roger roger the police wants to collect. The worth of an averege nigerian life is a little bit above N60. What a nation
Bros, this one no be #200 roger ooo. As far as Okada is concerned Police will not collect less than #10k.
Seriously, three lives wasted just like that? This is pathetic.
Re: Viewer's DISCRETION: 3 Men Chased By Police Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 08, 2014
It happened on Sunday evening embarassed
Re: Viewer's DISCRETION: 3 Men Chased By Police Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by mogentle(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2014
We lose a lot of valuables to simple disobedience. Be careful how you live.
Re: Viewer's DISCRETION: 3 Men Chased By Police Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by Firefire(m): 10:31am On Jul 08, 2014
Too much bloodshed in Nigeira sad
Re: Viewer's DISCRETION: 3 Men Chased By Police Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2014
boko Haram in the villages, police in the towns and cities. Dear God, please deliver us from Nigeria's Vampires and Werewolves. Amin
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. / Why Nigeria Was Able To Beat Ebola, But Not Boko Haram / What!!! 23-year-old Father Tells His 24 Children To 'study Hard'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.