Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:40 PM

E-vampire Novels For Sale In 3series. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / E-vampire Novels For Sale In 3series. (806 Views)

10 Bestseller E-novels For The Taking / Website For Downloading Novels For Free / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-vampire Novels For Sale In 3series. by SushiBond: 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2008
Hello everyone, do you love to read smashing e-Vampire novels? I have three series:
E-VAMPIRE APOCALYPSIS 1,
E-VAMPIRE APOCALYPSIS II &
E-VAMPIRE APOCALYPSIS KISS, the 3rd and last series of the two . Their prices are reasonable.
Lovers of Vampire books, contact me now for an enjoyable world of experience in the Vampire world. For more info on payments and procedures in getting the novels on line, send an email to sushi.baldwin@yahoo.com,  PRICE: N3,500 for the three series or N2,500 for 1 ,  enjoy  cheesy
Re: E-vampire Novels For Sale In 3series. by iice(f): 8:01am On Oct 09, 2008
Cool.
Re: E-vampire Novels For Sale In 3series. by SushiBond: 12:39am On Oct 29, 2008
Hi everyone, due to series of complaints about the price of my E-vampire books, i have decided to redue the price tag to N2,500 for the 3Series. If you are interested ,send an email to sushi.baldwin@yahoo.com or a text message to 08025726647 indicating interest and i will reply adding a GTB bank account number to pay in and after payment, please send a text message to same phone number above, requesting for your E-Vampire series , After confirmation, the e-novels will be sent to your email inbox, you've provided through text/email. Thanks.
Have a nice day.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Dis Piece And Tell Me What's Up / E-book On Website Design / Uwem Akpan wins Commonwealth Regional Prize For his short story anthology.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.