Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans (3634 Views)

2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First / Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air / Davido At Sharon Adeleke's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 08, 2014
The people of Rwanda celebrated their annual Liberation Day celebrations at Amahoro National Stadium in Kigali on July 4th and guess who came to light up the event ? Davido ! Do you know that the President of Rwanda , Paul Kagame, with his wife and kids welcomed Davido at the airport? He's currently Africa's best artiste so its allowed !

At the stadium , he performed to 60, 000 people ! Other Presidents present were Tanzanian President Jakaya Kikwete and Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta . The Aye crooner was also told to perform his Aye song at the presidential villa but no cameras were allowed . Kudos to him!

Photos below

SOURCE : http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/07/photos-davido-welcomed-by-rwandan.html

Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by PerfectFortune: 12:55am On Jul 08, 2014
Nice one "Omo Baba Olowo" reping naija since " Ema dami duro".

Ride on jo

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by Godwinsilas(m): 1:49am On Jul 08, 2014
Better, these are good news worth reading.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 08, 2014
If Jesus say Yes, nobody can say No.

Front page attendant.
Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by shikshark: 4:40am On Jul 08, 2014
e for give the back pack to someone naaa.......well nice development anyway

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by dont8(m): 4:47am On Jul 08, 2014
Good for him, hard-work pays.

In 9ice's voice *Don't doubt me I go bring you Grammy*

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by arewatech(m): 5:34am On Jul 08, 2014
Not for sale, beware of my Son Seun.
Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by ICEKID334(m): 5:43am On Jul 08, 2014
sad
Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by ChiSun27(m): 6:18am On Jul 08, 2014
Ur destiny supercedes any position.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by AbuMikey(m): 6:46am On Jul 08, 2014
How Nice.
Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by gunuvi(m): 6:53am On Jul 08, 2014
Nigerians are great people.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 08, 2014
One thing I love about Davido,he hustle despite being born with a silver spoon..he songs make sense,not some stup1d Wizkid,and Iyanya that sings nothing than women,and sex..O.B.O,savour your moment,you deserve it.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by boss1310(m): 7:12am On Jul 08, 2014
work hard,don't depend on anybody whether friends or family,think outside the box don't stay lazy waiting for"God's time"try to make use of the senses you were made with then you will achieve something it might not be as big as this young man's is but you will be proud you contributed largely to who you are in life

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 08, 2014
Nice,..btw where is Whiz Kekere?
Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 08, 2014
Yomieluv: One thing I love about Davido,he hustle despite being born with a silver spoon..he songs make sense,not some stup1d Wizkid,and Iyanya that sings nothing than women,and sex..O.B.O,savour your moment,you deserve it.
Go and sing yours. David will not be up there forever.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 08, 2014
Nobleval: Go and sing yours. David will not be up there forever.
#ignored#

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 08, 2014
Yomieluv: #ignored#
berra.
Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by aminho(m): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2014
thats the spirit of niger
Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by Smartsyn(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2014
Chai!

I need to think about this my life again.. Where am i not getting it right, see my mates going places and am here marking time..

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by saasala(m): 9:08am On Jul 08, 2014
Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by suregirl1(f): 9:08am On Jul 08, 2014
Nobleval: Nice,..btw where is Whiz Kekere?
His busy taking pix with Chris Brown and the rest undecided
Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by chacoonder(m): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2014
Davido is humble and generous..Winchkid is arrogant and stingy.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by egbaguy: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2014
sometimes,i wonder what songs he sings abroad. Cos most of his songs are yoruba/pigdin. I am nt hating,just wondering.
Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by Lilimax(f): 9:19am On Jul 08, 2014
chacoonder: Davido is humble and generous..Winchkid is arrogant and stingy.
Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by Lilimax(f): 9:20am On Jul 08, 2014
Good for him cos he worked for it smiley
Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by chacoonder(m): 9:26am On Jul 08, 2014
Lilimax:
yea..it's a fact..our paths crossed not so long ago.
Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by Lilimax(f): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2014
chacoonder: yea..it's a fact..our paths crossed not so long ago.
But you need not to call him winchkid undecided?.
If he's stingy, he may have his reason and leave it for God.

Pray that God will bless you as well to be a blessing to others smiley

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by chacoonder(m): 9:36am On Jul 08, 2014
Lilimax:
But you need not to call him winchkid undecided?.
If he's stingy, he may have his reason and leave it for God.

Pray that God will bless you as well to be a blessing to others smiley
Its just a tone from my inner displeasure ...nothing more.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 08, 2014
suregirl1: His busy taking pix with Chris Brown and the rest undecided
chei! He never done? .
Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 08, 2014
suregirl1: His busy taking pix with Chris Brown and the rest undecided
while ur busy wasting your time on NL

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2014
chacoonder: Davido is humble and generous..Winchkid is arrogant and stingy.
have asked him for money before? see this one

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans by missdebs(f): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
d same davido dat y'al re praisin, u wee still curse wen u c a betta singer...life is about time and chance. Gudluck 2 mr davido, na hin time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Mermaids Exist? / Ludacris Proposes To 4 Years Girlfriend On A Plane Guess What He Gets / Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.