Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! (1960 Views)

Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons / I Love Older Women / Why Do I Love Older Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! by paris10: 3:21am On Jul 08, 2014
[i][/i]Young girls are full of shiit and got nothing upstairs. I love older women... well, women that are at least older than me with few years.

Older women are responsible and know what they want from a guy. They are precise, talk maturely, and can cook...yes they can cook!. Older women only require two things from a guy; a guy with a job, and a guy that can fuvk well. They don't mess about and don't care if you don't give them everything they ask of you.

Older women make their homes beautiful and do care about their guys outward appearance... and if not up to the standard they want, they'd adjust their men.

Younger girls don't make their homes or bed, they make reservations! Can't cook...Mr Biggs do the cooking for them. Younger girls see guys as their fat9hers ( someone that is responsible for their upkeep). Younger girls lie a lot. .. well, every man is their "uncle"!. They are too materialistic and lack vision. Younger girls brains lie in their hands ( what they can get hold of) rather than their head. Young girls are too troublesome and are like a puppy that rub off its owner every second.

Older women would prolong your life span. They take care of themselves by doing regular checkups. They are sweet and don't pretend. They help you in achieving your goals in life and connect you with the right people.

6 Likes

Re: I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! by Acidosis(m): 5:39am On Jul 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! by ayogabriel(m): 6:12am On Jul 08, 2014
Ok, so are we suppose to do something about this?

1 Like

Re: I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! by nzeobi(m): 6:38am On Jul 08, 2014
Its true they see relationship as a source of income.
Re: I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 08, 2014
Op has obviously been unlucky with young girls...YOU ATTRACT WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE

2 Likes

Re: I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 08, 2014
Lamentation of a heart broken guy.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! by somcherry(f): 8:01am On Jul 08, 2014
op, who asked you undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! by tobiboss(m): 9:38am On Jul 08, 2014
Well, that's none of my business
Re: I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! by Killz1(m): 10:28am On Jul 08, 2014
Rants of a disappointed and heart broken young man. If only he knew that there are some older ladies that are worse than all he has ranted about and there are some young ladies that'll make you smile just by thinking of them. But then, it's none of my business.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! by Lorlaahlozz: 11:04am On Jul 08, 2014
Wetin concern us undecided

Next

1 Like

Re: I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2014
Op take it easy na grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nice one OP, no mind all the boys be forming they like young babies most of them are one Minute boys. Yeye

1 Like

Re: I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! by lilmax(m): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
Its just your opinion
Re: I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! by cdamsel(f): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
teeo: Nice one OP, no mind all the boys be forming they like young babies most of them are one Minute boys. Yeye
is this d kind of advice u gonna give our kids undecided
Re: I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! by Houseofglam7(f): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
Actually, no one cares.

1 Like

Re: I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! by ideology(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
you should ask Google for more points. undecided
Re: I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! by paris10: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
Yomieluv: Lamentation of a heart broken guy.

Who tell you say I be guy?
Re: I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
paris10:

Who tell you say I be guy?

Hermaphrodite? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! by kemmeye: 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
No! Your as.s is full of shiit. Literally
Re: I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
LMAO!
Re: I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! by ikes9(m): 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
paris10: [i][/i]Young girls are full of shiit and got nothing upstairs. I love older women... well, women that are at least older than me with few years.

Older women are responsible and know what they want from a guy. They are precise, talk maturely, and can cook...yes they can cook!. Older women only require two things from a guy; a guy with a job, and a guy that can fuvk well. They don't mess about and don't care if you don't give them everything they ask of you.

Older women make their homes beautiful and do care about their guys outward appearance... and if not up to the standard they want, they'd adjust their men.

Younger girls don't make their homes or bed, they make reservations! Can't cook...Mr Biggs do the cooking for them. Younger girls see guys as their fat9hers ( someone that is responsible for their upkeep). Younger girls lie a lot. .. well, every man is their "uncle"!. They are too materialistic and lack vision. Younger girls brains lie in their hands ( what they can get hold of) rather than their head. Young girls are too troublesome and are like a puppy that rub off its owner every second.

Older women would prolong your life span. They take care of themselves by doing regular checkups. They are sweet and don't pretend. They help you in achieving your goals in life and connect you with the right people.
Dude!!!
yhu on point...
I LOVE older ladies too
Re: I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
op, we don't care if you don't like us, we don't like you too. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
Killz1: Rants of a disappointed and heart broken young man. If only he knew that there are some older ladies that are worse than all he has ranted about and there are some young ladies that'll make you smile just by thinking of them. But then, it's none of my business.
a leopard can neva change its spots

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Naija Celebrities Kisses Of 2014 / Ggrin / Wicked World.........he Dumped Me After Everything...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.