Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Make Money With Me Trading Sports (risk Free) - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Make Money With Me Trading Sports (risk Free) (2852 Views)

Make Cool Money With Nigeria Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money With Me Trading Sports (risk Free) by wellsaid(m): 6:37am On Jul 08, 2014
Money don't grow on trees but a brilliant seed of Idea cultivated can grow into a life-time of WeaLth and Riches. (Wellsaid . L)

Hi guys. Having thought so much about the idea of giving other people the privilege to partake in this lucrative money making scheme, I finally have decided to affect a few life, (those who will be worthy by their show of willingness), positively so that they too can enjoy financial freedom as I enjoy.

There are numerous ways to make money online. But one method which I found most lucrative and (most importantly 'enjoyable') for myself is Sport Trading. I am not going to bore you with words. I believe you are reading this post either because you are willing to start making money betting sports or you have been making, maybe quite inconsistently, but you intend to make more than you currently make. Which ever group you belong to I can confidently assure you of a positive result if only you can take advantage of this rare opportunity.

As far as I am concerned there are three kind of people who want to make money placing wagers on sport.

(1) The Sport Gambler
(2) The Sport Bettor
(3) The Sport Investor

The Gambler rarely have a Bankroll. The Gambler comes only to 'play' a game. He has that go-lucky attitude, he has not come to 'invest'. He has the Hit-and-Run mentality. He places wagers on incredulous ODDS hoping things go in his favour. In Nigeria, 2 out of a 10 million gamblers might have their N5,000,000 ticket cashed a day but majority of gamblers after burning a whole lots of money and TIME eventually gets LUCKY one day with maybe a few thousand naira ticket. He has no idea of when next another ticket will cash so he keeps playing, and hoping. They live by 'desperate hope'.

The fact is betting companies want people to 'gamble' with their money, they know the probability of gamblers winning in the long run practically doesn't exist. The more of these 'gamblers' they have in the system the more money they make (and yes 89% of sport wagerers in Nigeria are Gamblers). Forget about the 2 out of 10 million people who cashed N5,000,000 each. The bookies know that they will still be at profit in the long run.

We also have a considerable amount of people who are Sport Bettors. Quite a number of Nigerians 'bet' on sports, especially soccer and it's astonishing how about 95% sport bettors don't make nada out of sport betting, despite all tactics, and safe-mode plays they have implemented. Unlike the Gamblers, the Sport Bettor has a Bankroll, and he implements some 'semi-professional' tactics and systems which enables him to make some profits to his Bankroll. He place wagers on moderate odds, and games he has properly analysed. The Sport Bettor's aims for short-term profit though. So he leaves out lots of things which could make consistent profit. For a while his 'semi-pro' approach might fetch him his short-term profit but something happens along the way, the system isn't consistent and he eventually lost all his bankroll to the Bookmaker.

Some of these 'semi-pro' sport bettor think they have done ALL and yet not much to show for it in fact have concluded that 'sport betting' is totally a time and money wasting endeavour a wise man should run away from. Well, there was a time in my betting career when I made the same conclusion, vaguely, because I thought I have done ALL and yet nothing was coming out of it.

The Sport Investor is a special breed among those who place wagers on sport. They have discovered some 'secrets' - He has 'the Holy Grail'. His Bankroll is always growing no matter what happens in the 'sport market'. He can care less about the outcome of games. His secret lies in the outcome of 'outcomes'. He has a Bankroll, and a method which is effective enough to grow it. He literally makes the Sportbook his Bank and have they pay him 55-70% 'interest' of his investment after a sporting period. These are less than 2% of the sport-market populace and they make a living out of the Bookies' money because of the 'secret' doors they have unlocked.

After lots of money and Hours of my life have been wasted 'gambling & betting' sports, with all the tortourous experiences I had during those periods, I finally broke through when I was able to device for myself 'a winning method'. A method with which you can take advantage of probability, the same thing the bookmakers is use against the gambling mass. With this method you make money from the Bookmaker with EASE, without any fear of losing in the long run. This is the very weak point of Las Vegas. Believe it or not with this method guarantees a 55%-70% per betting period (month, season etc). It is what I do. It is how I invest my money, and make 55-70% of my invested money.

And unlike sport arbitrage which requires you to have a big initial capital in other to make this considerable amount of profit, and also the need to open multiple accounts with different betting company just to take advantage of the odd difference, this system encourages any starting capital and less hassle.

To some people who have had similar experience as mine when it comes to "betting" sports and who knows how hard it is to make consistent money from betting sports, a 70% per month might sound too unreal to them, but I can only say to them, 'I do it with EASE', while (funny enough) to the inexperienced "gamblers" the 70% profit on an invested capital a month is a joke because they want much more than that. They want to use N100 to make N5,000,000. To me that is unreal

A few reason why you should let go ' Sport Gambling'.

- It is a Time and Money wasting endeavour.

- It possesses and facilitates Greed

- It causes psychological distress

Few Reasons you should consider my Method

- A 'smart' way to invest money.

- Make money with No Stress; your money works for you

- It is very profitable; high percentage yield.

- You only give a few minutes out of your day to select your game and place your wager.

- Perfect way to make Extra income without disrupting your regular job routines.

- Practically no risk attached.

- No heartaches and tensions; just profits.

- You don't have to be a 'sport guru'. Anybody can make money with this method (as long as you are 18+ according to law).

To show interest in the acquisition of this system and for any other enquires

Call or Whatsapp: 07051209131
BBM: 25E83AC6
Email: agbajeazeezopeyemi@gmail.com

*I only intend this information gets to those who are REALLY in need of it.
Re: Make Money With Me Trading Sports (risk Free) by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 08, 2014
wellsaid: Money don't grow on trees but a brilliant seed of Idea cultivated can grow into a life-time of WeaLth and Riches. (Wellsaid . L)

Hi guys. Having thought so much about the idea of giving other people the privilege to partake in this lucrative money making scheme, I finally have decided to affect a few life, (those who will be worthy by their show of willingness), positively so that they too can enjoy financial freedom as I enjoy.

There are numerous ways to make money online. But one method which I found most lucrative and (most importantly 'enjoyable') for myself is Sport Trading. I am not going to bore you with words. I believe you are reading this post either because you are willing to start making money betting sports or you have been making, maybe quite inconsistently, but you intend to make more than you currently make. Which ever group you belong to I can confidently assure you of a positive result if only you can take advantage of this rare opportunity.

As far as I am concerned there are three kind of people who want to make money placing wagers on sport.

(1) The Sport Gambler
(2) The Sport Bettor
(3) The Sport Investor

The Gambler rarely have a Bankroll. The Gambler comes only to 'play' a game. He has that go-lucky attitude, he has not come to 'invest'. He has the Hit-and-Run mentality. He places wagers on incredulous ODDS hoping things go in his favour. In Nigeria, 2 out of a 10 million gamblers might have their N5,000,000 ticket cashed a day but majority of gamblers after burning a whole lots of money and TIME eventually gets LUCKY one day with maybe a few thousand naira ticket. He has no idea of when next another ticket will cash so he keeps playing, and hoping. They live by 'desperate hope'.

The fact is betting companies want people to 'gamble' with their money, they know the probability of gamblers winning in the long run practically doesn't exist. The more of these 'gamblers' they have in the system the more money they make (and yes 89% of sport wagerers in Nigeria are Gamblers). Forget about the 2 out of 10 million people who cashed N5,000,000 each. The bookies know that they will still be at profit in the long run.

We also have a considerable amount of people who are Sport Bettors. Quite a number of Nigerians 'bet' on sports, especially soccer and it's astonishing how about 95% sport bettors don't make nada out of sport betting, despite all tactics, and safe-mode plays they have implemented. Unlike the Gamblers, the Sport Bettor has a Bankroll, and he implements some 'semi-professional' tactics and systems which enables him to make some profits to his Bankroll. He place wagers on moderate odds, and games he has properly analysed. The Sport Bettor's aims for short-term profit though. So he leaves out lots of things which could make consistent profit. For a while his 'semi-pro' approach might fetch him his short-term profit but something happens along the way, the system isn't consistent and he eventually lost all his bankroll to the Bookmaker.

Some of these 'semi-pro' sport bettor think they have done ALL and yet not much to show for it in fact have concluded that 'sport betting' is totally a time and money wasting endeavour a wise man should run away from. Well, there was a time in my betting career when I made the same conclusion, vaguely, because I thought I have done ALL and yet nothing was coming out of it.

The Sport Investor is a special breed among those who place wagers on sport. They have discovered some 'secrets' - He has 'the Holy Grail'. His Bankroll is always growing no matter what happens in the 'sport market'. He can care less about the outcome of games. His secret lies in the outcome of 'outcomes'. He has a Bankroll, and a method which is effective enough to grow it. He literally makes the Sportbook his Bank and have they pay him 55-70% 'interest' of his investment after a sporting period. These are less than 2% of the sport-market populace and they make a living out of the Bookies' money because of the 'secret' doors they have unlocked.

After lots of money and Hours of my life have been wasted 'gambling & betting' sports, with all the tortourous experiences I had during those periods, I finally broke through when I was able to device for myself 'a winning method'. A method with which you can take advantage of probability, the same thing the bookmakers is use against the gambling mass. With this method you make money from the Bookmaker with EASE, without any fear of losing in the long run. This is the very weak point of Las Vegas. Believe it or not with this method guarantees a 55%-70% per betting period (month, season etc). It is what I do. It is how I invest my money, and make 55-70% of my invested money.

And unlike sport arbitrage which requires you to have a big initial capital in other to make this considerable amount of profit, and also the need to open multiple accounts with different betting company just to take advantage of the odd difference, this system encourages any starting capital and less hassle.

To some people who have had similar experience as mine when it comes to "betting" sports and who knows how hard it is to make consistent money from betting sports, a 70% per month might sound too unreal to them, but I can only say to them, 'I do it with EASE', while (funny enough) to the inexperienced "gamblers" the 70% profit on an invested capital a month is a joke because they want much more than that. They want to use N100 to make N5,000,000. To me that is unreal

A few reason why you should let go ' Sport Gambling'.

- It is a Time and Money wasting endeavour.

- It possesses and facilitates Greed

- It causes psychological distress

Few Reasons you should consider my Method

- A 'smart' way to invest money.

- Make money with No Stress; your money works for you

- It is very profitable; high percentage yield.

- You only give a few minutes out of your day to select your game and place your wager.

- Perfect way to make Extra income without disrupting your regular job routines.

- Practically no risk attached.

- No heartaches and tensions; just profits.

- You don't have to be a 'sport guru'. Anybody can make money with this method (as long as you are 18+ according to law).

To show interest in the acquisition of this system and for any other enquires

Call or Whatsapp: 07051209131
BBM: 25E83AC6
Email: agbajeazeezopeyemi@gmail.com

*I only intend this information gets to those who are REALLY in need of it.
Mr OP, I'M INTERESTED IN THIS YOUR SYSTEM BUT YOU'VE GOT TO POST GAMES YOU'VE ANALYSED WITH THIS YOUR SYSTEM SO I CAN BE 100% SURE THAT I'M NOT BEING SCAMMED... IF NOT, THEN EVERYTHING YOU SAID HERE IS "SUPER STORY"
Re: Make Money With Me Trading Sports (risk Free) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 08, 2014
Femcruz, i site you here o
Re: Make Money With Me Trading Sports (risk Free) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 08, 2014
frankben: Femcruz, i site you here o
cheesy i no dey miss any fly wey pass biz section.
Re: Make Money With Me Trading Sports (risk Free) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 08, 2014
frankben: Mr OP, I'M INTERESTED IN THIS YOUR SYSTEM BUT YOU'VE GOT TO POST GAMES YOU'VE ANALYSED WITH THIS YOUR SYSTEM SO I CAN BE 100% SURE THAT I'M NOT BEING SCAMMED... IF NOT, THEN EVERYTHING YOU SAID HERE IS "SUPER STORY"
Seconded!
Re: Make Money With Me Trading Sports (risk Free) by lionshare: 8:14am On Jul 08, 2014
frankben: Mr OP, I'M INTERESTED IN THIS YOUR SYSTEM BUT YOU'VE GOT TO POST GAMES YOU'VE ANALYSED WITH THIS YOUR SYSTEM SO I CAN BE 100% SURE THAT I'M NOT BEING SCAMMED... IF NOT, THEN EVERYTHING YOU SAID HERE IS "SUPER STORY"
Thirded grin
Re: Make Money With Me Trading Sports (risk Free) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 08, 2014
femcruz:
cheesy i no dey miss any fly wey pass biz section.
lol... Any thing that's got to do with punting, you would see me there.grin
Re: Make Money With Me Trading Sports (risk Free) by jamace(m): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2014
Oya, OP show demonstration of your system for us to see.
Re: Make Money With Me Trading Sports (risk Free) by Mobi47(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2014
the punter is here..... what have u got OP

1 Like

Re: Make Money With Me Trading Sports (risk Free) by Mobi47(m): 6:10am On Jul 09, 2014
My yesterday game won. D game was germany win over2.5....odd was 5.8....staked 1500 and made 9,000k....today game

Netherland win over2.5.....odd is 6.5........expecting 9600k after the boom
Re: Make Money With Me Trading Sports (risk Free) by Mobi47(m): 6:12am On Jul 09, 2014
Today game

Netherland win+over2.5.....odd 6.5....stake 1500......expecting profit 9600
Re: Make Money With Me Trading Sports (risk Free) by IRIENBOY(m): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Investment Opportunity In Baby Care Industry / Sponsorship Needed. Comedy/music (entertainment). / WONDERS for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.