Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

........... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ........... (9831 Views)

Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? / Egbesu, Opc, Others Threaten Reprisal If…( Yoruba, Igbo And Ijaw Military Coop) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

........... by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 08, 2014
Modified

5 Likes

Re: ........... by Mogidi: 7:50am On Jul 08, 2014
@ barcanista

Bros I may not be Igbo but I'd gladly join them to spit on your face.

!!*Spits on thread*!!

30 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 08, 2014

21 Likes

Re: ........... by Mogidi: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2014
barcanista: if you like be an American or whatever, the bottom-line is you are a fuckt@rd personified.
Spits on your father's face

Why so angry abi you no see money buy akara?

I think you're seeking attention and I would be helping you if I remain here.

!!*Spits on thread*!! (second time)

32 Likes

Re: ........... by cheruv: 8:33am On Jul 08, 2014
Igbo this, Igbo that grin grin
Biafra is an Igbo affair yet other ethnic nations of which ijos are the least won't allow us rest.I hope there are no plans of genocide against us oo shocked shocked
brotherman as your rivers people would say anything asariy dokugbo says is in his pocket. the new Biafra that's coming is an imperial state, unlike the Republican state declared by ojukwu.moreover this imperial state is 99% Igboid no space for seditious minorities like you.
pls take para for the headache Biafra is causing you and while you're on it,lemme spam this thread lipsrsealed

21 Likes

Re: ........... by Frenchkiss564: 9:22am On Jul 08, 2014
If all nigerian have a good life, massive employment, excellent health care delivery e.t.c would we still be at loggerheads with eachother? All we need is a good goddamn governance

4 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 08, 2014
Frenchkiss564: If all nigerian have a good life, massive employment, excellent health care delivery e.t.c would we still be at loggerheads with eachother? All we need is a good goddamn governance
we will kip avin problems as long as some certain tribe don't want to "mind dia business"

1 Like

Re: ........... by Yujin(m): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2014
barcanista: we will kip avin problems as long as some certain tribe don't want to "mind dia business"
@OP, If I may ask; how far and wide have you travelled? I believe it has a bearing on your choice of spectrum.
Of the groups in the ND, there's non with much mixture with the Igbos like the Ijaws, yet they are the most antagonists. Why?
Asari a well respected Ijaw man who is well versed in history and politics has all those things to say yet you couldn't decipher anything! Thesame you wrote away GEJ as an inconsequential personality in the Ijaw nation nay history. Even though he has some flaws as we all do possess, you failed to connect the dots in his superficial disposition as some dogged tactics. Underdogs don't take the bull by its horns. Becareful, you and your likes are not towing a different path than Ken Saro-wiwa did and I believe you know his regrets albeit they were late as he had already burnt the bridges that connected him to his allies. You should have no fear of the Igbos. We are not vampires nor are we oppressors.
Think again barcanista.

11 Likes

Re: ........... by nku5: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2014
barcanista: "It is better for our Igbo brothers to learn humility and stop this nonsense....many members of my family were killed for their support for Biafra.My grand uncle King Fredrick Princewill,Amachree X111,Amanyanabo of Kalabari abdicated the Kalabari throne because of his support for Biafra.

My grandmother Princess Okukuba W.D.Goodhead...immediate senior sister to His Majesty The King...was almost executed by firing squad by the invading Nigerian Military led by her Nephew Capt. Erasmus J.T.Princewill son of her elder brother King J.T.Princewill,Amachree X11....on her support for Biafra.

My grand Aunty who was nickname Madam Biafra....grand mother of a former Foreign Minister of Nigeria was taking through very painful torture before execution.
My maternal uncle one of the first lawyers in the Eastern Region never return home till his death because of his support for Biafra.
My father was a Biafran officer in the medical Corp.

My statement is recorded on tape....I never said we were taught....I said we were told many stories by our elders which we now discovered to be false.

On abandon property.....my Father or Mother did not benefit from properties left behind by Igbos....infact my family lost a lot of properties at Iguta.

All my great grand Mothers except one were Igbos.

The ancestral stool I occupy today...Edi Abali was founded by an Igboman from Abom in Abam in 1782 (Which is a LIE! Kalabari Kingdom has refuted it)

I am an Igbo man because Allah gracious allowed Ijaw, Igbo and Bini blood to flow in mine veins......I am not begging to be Igbo.As I will not beg to be Gambari,Yoruba or Efik .

I am very happy that the rancid and laughable lies and propaganda about igbo atrocities on ijawd is being punctured by an ijaw person. At least we can see that the only injustice on record was a purely ijaw affair. Igbo no follow for this one

10 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2014
Yujin:
@OP, If I may ask; how far and wide have you travelled? I believe it has a bearing on your choice of spectrum.
Of the groups in the ND, there's non with much mixture with the Igbos like the Ijaws, yet they are the most antagonists. Why?
[s]Asari a well respected Ijaw man who is well versed in history [/s]and politics has all those things to say yet you couldn't decipher anything! Thesame you wrote away GEJ as an inconsequential personality in the Ijaw nation nay history. Even though he has some flaws as we all do possess, you failed to connect the dots in his superficial disposition as some dogged tactics. Underdogs don't take the bull by its horns. Becareful, you and your likes are not towing a different path than Ken Saro-wiwa did and I believe you know his regrets albeit they were late as he had already burnt the bridges that connected him to his allies. You should have no fear of the Igbos. We are not vampires nor are we oppressor Think again barcanista.
basta@rd son... At no time DID I question Jonathan's Ijaw loyalty BUT his style of Governance. Stop Whipping cheap sentiment. Jonathan's Interest is NOT synonymous to Ijaw's Interest . The Presidency is ONLY a bonus as it is NOT part of our agitation at anytime.
You Idiot should have Known that Asari made those statements himself... He has always been seen with same eye people in Kalabari saw his Grandfather(who was forced to quit the throne for working against Ijaws). He(Asari) has ALWAYS been PRo-Biafra right from the days of His Grandfather to his father. My Father worked as a Boy Scout for Nigeria Military in Okrika Kingdom like most of our Young men then. My Grandfather fought Against the Biafrans on Okrika Soil independently along with other Warriors. Similar scenario played in Kalabari, Nembe, Brass and other Ijaw Kingdoms and beyond to Ogoni.

Asari is respected for being an "Ijaw" Son and brother but... When the History of Ijaw nation is to be told, His Grandfather and father belong to the negative side of Ijaw History... Aside that, he's a media warlord leading his criminal gang and sponsored by politicians that has little or no bearing.

4 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2014
nku5:

I am very happy that the rancid and laughable lies and propaganda about igbo atrocities on ijawd is being punctured by an ijaw person. At least we can see that the only injustice on record was a purely ijaw affair. Igbo no follow for this one
STOP quoting me out of context... I provided a link. My opinion was stated underneath. You are just being too silly to comprehend

3 Likes

Re: ........... by nku5: 11:44am On Jul 08, 2014
barcanista: STOP quoting me out of context... I provided a link. My opinion was stated underneath. You are just being too silly to comprehend

I'm not quoting you out of context, I just drew a well founded conclusion that is contrary to the filth that oozes from the mouths of many.

Funny enough you are the one spinning asari's words out of context. His family members were not targeted for working against ijaw interests as you are alleging. They were targeted for aiding biafra. Moreover how did the victimisation of asari's family members serve the ijaw nation at the end of the day? No be square one everybody dey??

9 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2014
nku5:

I'm not quoting you out of context, I just drew a well founded conclusion that is contrary to the filth that oozes from the mouths of many.

Funny enough you are the one spinning asari's words out of context. His family members were not targeted for working against ijaw interests as you are alleging. They were targeted for aiding biafra. Moreover how did the victimisation of asari's family members serve the ijaw nation at the end of the day? No be square one everybody dey??
Asari's family clearly moved against Asari father, his granduncle, grandaunty,grandma etc for siding biafra AGAINST Ijaws interest. His granny was forced out of the Kalabari throne! Ijaws fought against biafra...Major Isaac Adaka Boro is celebrated in Ijawland not because he built bridges but because he led the Fight against biafra..as opposed to a section of Asari family!

Ijaws has never taken Asari serious on Ijaw Affair...because we know what his father and he himself stand for

Btween: we can't smile with our "brothers" that decide to side with some oppressor-wannbes. Asari's pro-Biafran grannies deserved wat they got. It'd av been worse if I was a grownup then

2 Likes

Re: ........... by Yujin(m): 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
barcanista: basta@rd son... At no time DID I question Jonathan's Ijaw loyalty BUT his style of Governance. Stop Whipping cheap sentiment. Jonathan's Interest is NOT synonymous to Ijaw's Interest . The Presidency is ONLY a bonus as it is NOT part of our agitation at anytime.
You Idiot should have Known that Asari made those statements himself... He has always been seen with same eye people in Kalabari saw his Grandfather(who was forced to quit the throne for working against Ijaws). He(Asari) has ALWAYS been PRo-Biafra right from the days of His Grandfather to his father. My Father worked as a Boy Scout for Nigeria Military in Okrika Kingdom like most of our Young men then. My Grandfather fought Against the Biafrans on Okrika Soil independently along with other Warriors. Similar scenario played in Kalabari, Nembe, Brass and other Ijaw Kingdoms and beyond to Ogoni.

Asari is respected for being an "Ijaw" Son and brother but... When the History of Ijaw nation is to be told, His Grandfather and father belong to the negative side of Ijaw History... Aside that, he's a media warlord leading his criminal gang and sponsored by politicians that has little or no bearing.
Why the insult my friend? You can still counter my points without being uncivil.
I'm not being sentimental like you erroneously said, rather I was being factual and my intent was to make you see the bigger picture which Saro-wiwa saw just when he knew the date of his death.
Lest I forget, you never answered my question and I ask again: 'how far and wide have you travelled?'. Your response will determine if I will continue this discussion with you.

5 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
Yujin:
Why the insult my friend? You can still counter my points without being uncivil.
I'm not being sentimental like you erroneously said, rather I was being factual and my intent was to make you see the bigger picture which Saro-wiwa saw just when he knew the date of his death.
Lest I forget, you never answered my question and I ask again: 'how far and wide have you travelled?'. Your response will determine if I will continue this discussion with you.

Wiwa fought for Ogoni cause, he was entirely pro-Ogoni which we the Ijaw respect. He resisted Biafra as well as wrote to the world on the multinationals abuse on Ogoni soil...

'how far and wide have you travelled?'

You don't expect me to pour my personal experience here. I won't respond to this Sir.
Re: ........... by nku5: 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
barcanista: Asari's family clearly moved against Asari father, his granduncle, grandaunty,grandma etc for siding biafra AGAINST Ijaws interest. His granny was forced out of the Kalabari throne! Ijaws fought against biafra...Major Isaac Adaka Boro is celebrated in Ijawland not because he built bridges but because he led the Fight against biafra..as opposed to a section of Asari family!

You repeated yourself without answering the central question - how was the support for biafra by some members of the dokubo family members AGAINST ijaw interest and how did the ijaw nation's support for the FG serve its interest at the end of the day in this country??

7 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
nku5:

You repeated yourself without answering the central question - how was the support for biafra by some members of the dokubo family members AGAINST ijaw interest and how did the ijaw nation's support for the FG serve its interest at the end of the day in this country??
The Ijaws were NEVER consulted nor did they signed-up for Biafra arrangement. The Eastern Region Government led by Ojukwu along with his tribesmen unanimously declared Biafra territory- Which they included Ijaw Territories. The Ijaws Never asked them to nor did they agree to join. The Biafran dudes came to coerce our people by force to submission with some of our youngmen killed. This the Ijaws resisted, fought hard and went as far as liaising with the feds to stop the Biafran madness on our land. We never went to any part of Igboland to fight them because its not our business whatever they decide for themselves. That some members of Asari's household sided with the Biafrans was clearly AGAINST Ijaw's Interest. If same scenario is to play out again, I am sure the Ijaw position won't be different.

Whatever happens now in Nigeria is not my concern... We are still agitating and won't need Biafra partnership in our struggle. Everyone should face his/her warrant. If we are to form alliance with any group, I am 101% sure that it will be with a group within the Niger Delta...

6 Likes

Re: ........... by Frenchkiss564: 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
barcanista: we will kip avin problems as long as some certain tribe don't want to "mind dia business"
i believe we need to clearly state the terms and conditions of our existence as various tribes or else nigeria will collapse like a pillarless building, what are the ijaws doing about the environmental hazard caused by oil companies? I think thats more important than anything
Re: ........... by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
Frenchkiss564: i believe we need to clearly state the terms and conditions of our existence as various tribes or else nigeria will collapse like a pillarless building, what are the ijaws doing about the environmental hazard caused by oil companies? I think thats more important than anything
What is MOST important is Absolute Resource Control. It is the first to actualizing our struggle. We don't have faith in the Nigeria System as presently constituted.

What We neeed NOW is the Convocation of SNC not this paddy-paddy talk shop of Mr. Jonathan
Re: ........... by Yujin(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
barcanista:

Wiwa fought for Ogoni cause, he was entirely pro-Ogoni which we the Ijaw respect. He resisted Biafra as well as wrote to the world on the multinationals abuse on Ogoni soil...

'how far and wide have you travelled?'

You don't expect me to pour my personal experience here. I won't respond to this Sir.
Rightly said about Saro-wiwa and I'd want to ask if you knew about his regrets when his page was closed.
He realized rather too late that what he was fighting for was unattainable at that moment. Mind you he also complained of the Ijaws purported dominance of the old Rivers state and lamented bitterly. Imagine every ethnic group in the ND jostling for a country of theirs. He later sought the hand of Ojukwu and that is from the famous appellation 'good morning this afternoon' was birthed by the Eze-Igbo Gburugburu.
I never expected you to list out where and where you have been to. I was curious to know if you've transversed Nigeria and lived in other cosmopolitan cities outside Lagos. I think it will change your perception.
The first Ijaw man I met in Northern Nigeria as its very rare seeing them there shares a parallel belief from yours. I met him at Abuja and his views were quite encouraging.
When I first visited Rivers state, I heard one of the most disturbing info that was quite devasting- how whole communities were made to swear before shrines not to have to do anything with Igbos (having South Easterners in mind). Some of those communities are presently suffering the consequencies. So, when I see the Amaechis, Sergeant Awuses and their likes, I'm not surprised.
Like I said to some stubborn ones, if Nigeria continues like this then we will relate like animals in the jungle aka survival of the fitest but if we synchronize and utilize our synergy, then we will respect each other.

5 Likes

Re: ........... by atlwireles: 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
barcanista:

Igbos keep re-canting Asari statement but forget that HIS views on Biafra has always been his views and NOT Ijaw views...because of his maternal Igbo link.
His granny had to be kicked out of the Kalabari throne, his family NEVER benefited from the properties declared abandoned because they "WORKED" against the Ijaw Interest! His own relatives moved against his family and it was clear in his STATEMENT that Ijaws fought against the Igbos during the War. That Asari is allowed to Speak today is because we see all Ijaw blood as brothers and ijaws are very forgiving but not forgetting. I can vouch that no member of Asari lineage can assume the Royalty stool in Kalabari Kingdom. His views, history and position on Igbo does not represent Ijaw nation... Neither IYC nor INC shares his view.

Asari nor his Father thru his grandfather has never been the voice of the Ijaw nation NOR any member of his immediate family

You always sound like a pathetic soul. What is your aim here? Are you trying to define Asari ? Little boy, go home and seek where you come from.

8 Likes

Re: ........... by kel4soft: 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
Yujin:
Asari a well respected Ijaw man who is well versed in history and politics has all those things to say yet you couldn't decipher anything! Thesame you wrote away GEJ as an inconsequential personality in the Ijaw nation nay history. Even though he has some flaws as we all do possess, you failed to connect the dots in his superficial disposition as some dogged tactics. Underdogs don't take the bull by its horns. Becareful, you and your likes are not towing a different path than Ken Saro-wiwa did and I believe you know his regrets albeit they were late as he had already burnt the bridges that connected him to his allies. You should have no fear of the Igbos. We are not vampires nor are we oppressors.
Think again barcanista.

Asari a well respected Ijaw man? eh, you got to be kidding me. He is no role model to no one. We still see as a militant and business man QED.

3 Likes

Re: ........... by atlwireles: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
kel4soft:

Asari a well respected Ijaw man? eh, you got to be kidding me. He is no role model to no one. We still see as a militant and business man QED.

If Asari is not a well respected ijaw man, can you tell us the ijaw young men in his same age group that are well respected in the creeks and upland of the Nigerdelta? He is a militant and a businessman, so what?

6 Likes

Re: ........... by jpphilips(m): 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
barcanista:

Igbos keep re-canting Asari statement but forget that HIS views on Biafra has always been his views and NOT Ijaw views...because of his maternal Igbo link.
His granny had to be kicked out of the Kalabari throne, his family NEVER benefited from the properties declared abandoned because they "WORKED" against the Ijaw Interest! His own relatives moved against his family and it was clear in his STATEMENT that Ijaws fought against the Igbos during the War. That Asari is allowed to Speak today is because we see all Ijaw blood as brothers and ijaws are very forgiving but not forgetting. I can vouch that no member of Asari lineage can assume the Royalty stool in Kalabari Kingdom. His views, history and position on Igbo does not represent Ijaw nation... Neither IYC nor INC shares his view.

Asari nor his Father thru his grandfather has never been the voice of the Ijaw nation NOR any member of his immediate family

Is this the latest ploy by the Jonathan's spokes man AKA Asari to buy the Eastern votes? Tell him that I had no shoes sounded like Y2k compliant in 2011, this prolly sounds like sh!t, he should be kind enough to give us the remix
Re: ........... by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
@MODERATOR... Front page pls o.
BTW... wia ris Senator Obayaya and Chief Olubukato.
Make una kum see matter wey dey ground
Re: ........... by kel4soft: 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
atlwireles:

If Asari is not a well respected ijaw man, can you tell us the ijaw young men in his same age group that are well respected in the creeks and upland of the Nigerdelta? He is a militant and a businessman, so what?

Who respect Asari in Ijaw land?

2 Likes

Re: ........... by atlwireles: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
kel4soft:

Who respect Asari in Ijaw land?

You don't have a say in the matter. You NL impostors have to stop, your antics is getting out of control angry

1 Like

Re: ........... by kel4soft: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
atlwireles:

You don't have a say in the matter. You NL impostors have to stop, your antics is getting out of control angry

A ret rd should be ignored as usual. Please PM me let get your contact. I will personal call you so you can come over to the creeks since you are happy in the comfort of Asaba.

4 Likes

Re: ........... by atlwireles: 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
kel4soft:

A ret rd should be ignored as usual. Please PM me let get your contact. I will personal call you so you can come over to the creeks since you are happy in the comfort of Asaba.

You have a house to offer me in Asaba, you moronic impostor?

3 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
Yujin:
Rightly said about Saro-wiwa and I'd want to ask if you knew about his regrets when his page was closed.
He realized rather too late that what he was fighting for was unattainable at that moment. Mind you he also complained of the Ijaws purported dominance of the old Rivers state and lamented bitterly. Imagine every ethnic group in the ND jostling for a country of theirs. He later sought the hand of Ojukwu and that is from the famous appellation 'good morning this afternoon' was birthed by the Eze-Igbo Gburugburu.
I never expected you to list out where and where you have been to. I was curious to know if you've transversed Nigeria and lived in other cosmopolitan cities outside Lagos. I think it will change your perception.
The first Ijaw man I met in Northern Nigeria as its very rare seeing them there shares a parallel belief from yours. I met him at Abuja and his views were quite encouraging.
When I first visited Rivers state, I heard one of the most disturbing info that was quite devasting- how whole communities were made to swear before shrines not to have to do anything with Igbos (having South Easterners in mind). Some of those communities are presently suffering the consequences. So, when I see the Amaechis, Sergeant Awuses and their likes, I'm not surprised.
Like I said to some stubborn ones, if Nigeria continues like this then we will relate like animals in the jungle aka survival of the fitest but if we synchronize and utilize our synergy, then we will respect each other.
Wiwa complained to Ojukwu? as per BIG DADDY? when?

When I first visited Rivers state, I heard one of the most disturbing info that was quite devasting- how whole communities were made to swear before shrines not to have to do anything with Igbos (having South Easterners in mind). Some of those communities are presently suffering the consequences.

This got me laughing bro. Which COnsequences? hahaha.... Like the Igbo nation give grants or aid to Allies?
See inasmuch as I don't subscribe to hate against any group, I subscribe to allowing ethnic nationals decide their respective fates.I am sure this is the view of the Ijaw nation. Nigeria need restructure and rearrangement everyone must speak for Himself. Efik speak for Efik, Ogoni Speak for Ogoni, Ijaw will speak for Ijaw. Asari by virtue of his fathers doesn't have moral standing to speak for Ijaw...Though we will agree with him when he echoes Ijaw sentiment. We will continue to Ignore him when he keep on with some of his insane talks...Just like his father!

As for Ijaws dominating the Ogonis, that is a BIG lie. We allowed them to their place and face ours.

3 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
kel4soft:

You will notice that I have deliberately ignored that dude... He doesn't have any brain nor does he reason. He's a major troll on NL jumping from thread to thread.

Pls Ignore him boss

3 Likes

Re: ........... by kel4soft: 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
atlwireles:

You have a house to offer me in Asaba, you moronic impostor?

Am in PH you phool that can't comprehend simple write up. Attacking me will not add or subtract your monthly brown envelope.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. / Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes / Nigeria Police Salary From Recruit To IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.