Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? (12783 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. / How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Greatness21(m): 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
Delta state..... FUNNY place to be,
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by command01(f): 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
ITbomb: . Calabar , the serene environment and the friendly nature of the residents.

And they are the most environment conscious of all Nigerians, they can walk 100m to the next dustbin to drop the pure water sachet in his hand.

The food, drinks and the girls are awesome.

Owerri , relatively cheaper girls and much more to choose from. Love the night life.
u took the words from my mouth about Calabar.. you're so on point..Calabar people contribute to the neatness of that city no doubt...serene n beautiful round about...wonderful people...I love Kaly city no b small.♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by samhay: 3:34am On Jul 15, 2014
Hero10001: Oh I Love Lagos!
It's Weather, Foods, Lands, Markets, Water, Olosho, Govt, PHCN, everything na Execellent.
Lasgidi, Centre of Excellence indeed.

Bro i need ur help ooooooo,abeg drop ur contact,facebuk twtter r whatsapp
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Aitee1: 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
koolkamzzy: SAMBISA FOREST - You may never live to tell the story of what your eyes will see sad sad sad

That's a joke right there I guess angry
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by UnimkeAk(m): 7:50am On Oct 11, 2014
Baritone:
About Osun state, Its got enough prestige, rich history and some mysteries of life.

About Calabar; Beautiful and clean place, Smooth and spotless beauties.

About Port Harcourt; Link roads quite good, Night life great.

About Anambra precisely Ekwulobia; The sense of communal living and rich culture.

About Enugu state; Its got a lush landscape, beautiful culture, fell in love with a lady here.

About Benue State; Food plenty yafun yafun.

About Jos; The weather na d bomb, lots of dark skinned exotic people, Food is abundant.

About Abuja; Hmm, quite expansive with multi link roads but quite expensive standard of living.

About Akure; Cool place, rocky mountains and valleys aplenty, lively people.

About Kwara; Ehm. Nice weather.

About Lagos; Well, the list is endless, but hate the fact that there are no much green areas in most residential places.

About Sambisa; i dey come.

Have your say.

I did my NYSC in Oko/Ekwulobia
Communal living ke..

U feel rich culture, is using masquerade to disturb d entire town.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nysc Crested Vest Available Nationwide / Any Nigerian Living In Hong Kong? / Do I Need An Airport Transit Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.