Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

What Colour Is The Best To Spray A Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Colour Is The Best To Spray A Car (1140 Views)

Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar / Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! / What Colour Would You Prefer Your Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon To Come In? [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Colour Is The Best To Spray A Car by kingschild123(m): 9:40am On Jul 08, 2014
A friend of mine told me black absorbs too much heat, while white repels heat, please I would love to know if this is true with respect to cars, in addition, which colour is suitable to spray cars?
Re: What Colour Is The Best To Spray A Car by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
Purple, orange, pink, orange, yellow colours will do just fine especially if its a toyota camry.
Re: What Colour Is The Best To Spray A Car by kingschild123(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ok but pink too feminine
Re: What Colour Is The Best To Spray A Car by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
I think one can spray his car any color he wants. I personally like matte black.
Re: What Colour Is The Best To Spray A Car by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
kingschild123: A friend of mine told me black absorbs too much heat, while white repels heat, please I would love to know if this is true with respect to cars, in addition, which colour is suitable to spray cars?

There's no such thing as the best / most suitable colour to paint a car. Colour is a very personal thing, so the choice should be made by you, and you alone. Whatever colour you choose, you're the one who would have to live with it.

The opinions of others shouldn't have any bearing on what colour you decide to go with.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Gurus / The Future Of American Muscle: Ford Shelby GT500 Vs. Chevy Camaro ZL1 Read More / Smell From My Exhaust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.