Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Tsl Logistics Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tsl Logistics Test Invite (38166 Views)

TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday / TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT / TSL Logistics Limited Aptitude Test Results/interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
That abstract was funny in all I trust my God
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by toby4ever(f): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
ChelseaKings: Hope U got my personal message?
yes i did n i replied back..thnx a lot
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by toby4ever(f): 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
those dat wrote by 12...pls how many were u pple?
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Guys I wan faint today. I no read d mail well so I tot mine was 12 nt knowing is 9 bt tank God I wrote. Bt there ws dis guy I met there he came tru conection he wasn't invited bt when d oga asked his name he said he came tru Mr A and he wrote his name in no 201. I was d lady dat sat opposite d hall as u come out
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by Chikogb: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
toby4ever:
noooo. we were nt up to 50 ooo for d first batch we were 38-40..abt 10ladies d rest r guys..de said de r likely to call in 2wks time...der is 12pm batch too dunno hw many de wil be?

Does it mean there were only 2 batches in PH?
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by Chikogb: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
So hopefully Lagos centre will get their results this week if they say 2weeks. I wish everyone success.
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by fergie001: 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
The batch by 12 was roughly 60,thereabouts....But U see that Abstract;In God We Trust;this people sef,abeg,who knw formula to dey solve this abstract nah,abeg.....lol;#TeamOluwaIsInvolved
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by ChelseaKings: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
toby4ever:
yes i did n i replied back..thnx a lot
ok. I just saw it. U r welcome dear.

1 Like

Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by darlingjoes(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2014
TSL is a good place to work for all that wrote the test. it will give you an opportunity grow in your career with more pays to your pocket.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by spicykev(f): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2014
darlingjoes: TSL is a good place to work for all that wrote the test. it will give you an opportunity grow in your career with more pays to your pocket.

All the best.
Do u know if they have an office in PHC?
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by darlingjoes(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2014
spicykev: Do u know if they have an office in PHC?
i dont know of any but all am sure is that they are expanding their branches.
Just remember me ooo if you get the job.
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by spicykev(f): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2014
darlingjoes:
i dont know of any but all am sure is that they are expanding their branches.
Just remember me ooo if you get the job.
This one wey their exam hard like this.....Any way well see how it goes
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by ChelseaKings: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
darlingjoes: TSL is a good place to work for all that wrote the test. it will give you an opportunity grow in your career with more pays to your pocket.

All the best.
We will get there IJN
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by Jbond(m): 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
ChelseaKings: We will get there IJN
Amen
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by deturla: 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2014

All the best.

I keep asking the same qn...wiff no reply...what advise do u av for an individual leaving one of the big four professional services firms for TSL...u got any advice??
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by davide470(m): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
deturla:

I keep asking the same qn...wiff no reply...what advise do u av for an individual leaving one of the big four professional services firms for TSL...u got any advice??
This question should be asked when you have done the interview and awaiting medicals! You are not the only one with such questions, so relax man!
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by kakashi12(m): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
deturla:

why will u do that? If ur a full staff why will u move to tsl? Can tsl match ur pay or are u looking for better opportunities?
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by spicykev(f): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
no body seems to know much about this tsl coy , no body has said anytin concrete...
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by darlingjoes(m): 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
deturla:

My dear, life is all about risk. Take the risk and if you are not okay with the pay then you can reject the offer. as for the pay, it is double digit.

Thank you.
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by kakashi12(m): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
darlingjoes:

My dear, life is all about risk. Take the risk and if you are not okay with the pay then you can reject the offer. as for the pay, it is double digit.

Thank you.
bros wat is double digit? Six figures i undastand but dis ur double digit i dont get...
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by cc150615(f): 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
davide470: This question should be asked when you have done the interview and awaiting medicals! You are not the only one with such questions, so relax man!
if you can't answer the guys question why criticize him,I believe getting that answer will determine whether he will even attend the interview or not, he already did a part by writing the test probably. tot we had freedom of speech on nl fa!
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by deturla: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
cc150615:
if you can't answer the guys question why criticize him,I believe getting that answer will determine whether he will even attend the interview or not, he already did a part by writing the test probably. tot we had freedom of speech on nl fa!

Seriously....!!!!..the way nairalanders..can so slight somebody,en??!!....can be very vexing honestly..buh no issues tho!!.....#Sighs...Ultimately dissapointed!!
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by davide470(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
deturla:

Seriously....!!!!..the way nairalanders..can so slight somebody,en??!!....can be very vexing honestly..buh no issues tho!!.....#Sighs...Ultimately dissapointed!!
Ok!

TSL Logistics is a nice place to work with good career growth. They have branches in Lagos, PH and currently expanding to Ghana.

New recruits (8<x<13 ~both Lag and PH) would be trained in Lagos for a period of 6months or so, and might be designated to other branches, Ghana inclusive or exclusive, don't quite know.

The pay for the training period is between 100 - 130k NGN, which is very good in comparison to its competitors in the downstream logistics sector.. and after the training/probation period, the annual package shoots up as expected.

My last words on this thread.

Cheers and Regards.
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by ChelseaKings: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
davide470: Ok!

TSL Logistics is a nice place to work with good career growth. They have branches in Lagos, PH and currently expanding to Ghana.

New recruits (8<x<13 ~both Lag and PH) would be trained in Lagos for a period of 6months or so, and might be designated to other branches, Ghana inclusive or exclusive, don't quite know.

The pay for the training period is between 100 - 130k NGN, which is very good in comparison to its competitors in the downstream logistics sector.. and after the training/probation period, the annual package shoots up as expected.

Cheers and Regards.
Nice info bro. Fingers crossed....
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by cc150615(f): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2014

Cheers and Regards.
source?
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by kakashi12(m): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2014

Cheers and Regards.
thanks for the information...but dont leave the thread. We need this type of supportive information to make progress. I just hope we make the last 13

1 Like

Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by kakashi12(m): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2014
cc150615:
i feel ur taking the answers wrongly. We dont really knw wat tsl offers we are just having opinions. I feel waiting till you get an invite for the interview is okay cos all wat we are saying now is speculation.
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by darlingjoes(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
the info getting to me is that peoplw will start getting text messages from friday next week.

Congrat in advance to those that will scale through.

1 Like

Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by Chikogb: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
Patiently waiting... God help us AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by ChelseaKings: 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Oh St. Anthony of Padua, plz help me get this job to the glory of God. Amen! Waiting for interview invite this week.

2 Likes

Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by eluebo1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
What is d latest because I am loosing patience, I keep seeing that abstract in my dream, bloody 2 difficult. Ph peeps are u there
Re: Tsl Logistics Test Invite by spicykev(f): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
eluebo1: What is d latest because I am loosing patience, I keep seeing that abstract in my dream, bloody 2 difficult. Ph peeps are u there
yea the abstract was mad but, chai! there is Godu oooooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Federal Judicial Service Commision Recruitment 2015 / Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out / Would You Attend This Type Of Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.