Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling (17986 Views)

Vacancies @ Nigerian LNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) - February 2015 / Test Invite From Nsml A Subsidiary Of Nlng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Gozychuks(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
How was d test share ur experience here
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by macpeter1(m): 6:10am On Jul 16, 2014
I hv done my test. the test was too boring ,,,,,,... very limited time for the numericals and checkin test. the verbal is something else as one cant see the passage too well. the passage is too tiny. i cant even see the write ups talk more of reading it. and cant enlarge it because its programmed. GOD'S FAVOUR SHALL FOLLOW ME.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by world(f): 7:39am On Jul 16, 2014
Pls whats this project and minning officer about... What do they do? Can someone pls enlighten me on this?

1 Like

Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by amobisaheed(m): 8:06am On Jul 16, 2014
world: Pls whats this project and minning officer about... What do they do? Can someone pls enlighten me on this?
Job Title: Planning and Manning Officer
REF: NSML/2014/002

Responsibilities
The appointee will assist in maximizing the utilization of NSML seafarers to ensure statutory safe manning levels, relief planning and overall co-ordination of logistics for implementing all Crew Changes.
Undertake ship and college visits to Nigeria" Officers on board/colleges and respond to issues/concerns raised by Officers/Code's. while counselling them with view to creating a harmonious working environment.
Support NSM in the provision of effective oversiqht manning activities for third party
Manning Agents confracted by BGT Fleet Managers for provision of Nigerian Ratings
Manpower services for BGT Ships.
Relieves NSM in his absence and represents Company in appropriate meetings in furtherance of Shipboard Personnel and crewing matters as directed.
Prepare Management Report on utilization of Nigerian Officers and Cadets.
Plan shipboard assignments for assigned BGT ships and ensure all stokeholders' interests ore met whilst ensuring that the vessels are adequately manned in line with Flog stole requirements.
Implement Crew Changes and ensure adherence to uniform interpretation and application of approved policies and procedures for seoforers,
Assist in the development and implementation of NSML policies and procedures and provision of professional advice and guidance to appropriate line managers and seafarers on shipboard personnel related issues.
Investigate, recommend and implement strategies for improved performonce and increased Officers' availability for sea service.
Requirements
Possess a University degree in Humanities or Social Sciences, obtained af a minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1)
Have five years post graduation experience, out of which three years should have been spent os an Officer in a HR function in a reputable organization.
Be good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Be computer literoie with knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Not be more than 35 years as at 31st December, 2014.
Experience in the Maritime Industry will be an added advantage.
Have knowledge of shipping operotions in the maritime industry.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by world(f): 11:13am On Jul 16, 2014
amobisaheed:
Job Title: Planning and Manning Officer
REF: NSML/2014/002

Responsibilities
The appointee will assist in maximizing the utilization of NSML seafarers to ensure statutory safe manning levels, relief planning and overall co-ordination of logistics for implementing all Crew Changes.
Undertake ship and college visits to Nigeria" Officers on board/colleges and respond to issues/concerns raised by Officers/Code's. while counselling them with view to creating a harmonious working environment.
Support NSM in the provision of effective oversiqht manning activities for third party
Manning Agents confracted by BGT Fleet Managers for provision of Nigerian Ratings
Manpower services for BGT Ships.
Relieves NSM in his absence and represents Company in appropriate meetings in furtherance of Shipboard Personnel and crewing matters as directed.
Prepare Management Report on utilization of Nigerian Officers and Cadets.
Plan shipboard assignments for assigned BGT ships and ensure all stokeholders' interests ore met whilst ensuring that the vessels are adequately manned in line with Flog stole requirements.
Implement Crew Changes and ensure adherence to uniform interpretation and application of approved policies and procedures for seoforers,
Assist in the development and implementation of NSML policies and procedures and provision of professional advice and guidance to appropriate line managers and seafarers on shipboard personnel related issues.
Investigate, recommend and implement strategies for improved performonce and increased Officers' availability for sea service.
Requirements
Possess a University degree in Humanities or Social Sciences, obtained af a minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1)
Have five years post graduation experience, out of which three years should have been spent os an Officer in a HR function in a reputable organization.
Be good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Be computer literoie with knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Not be more than 35 years as at 31st December, 2014.
Experience in the Maritime Industry will be an added advantage.
Have knowledge of shipping operotions in the maritime industry.
tnx
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by chi101: 11:46am On Jul 16, 2014
The test was fine o, we thank God.
Have you done yours?

The format is as others have already said.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by mechango: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
afta completing d test i just logged. shud i nid to do any oda tin
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by mechango: 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
am i to receive any mail as on completion of d test
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Gozychuks(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
Just finished d test. D checkin text is crazy.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by chi101: 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
I received a mail from NSML today. Who else got it?
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Gozychuks(m): 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nothing else u just need to log out
mechango: afta completing d test i just logged. shud i nid to do any oda tin
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Gozychuks(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
What was the content of the mail
chi101: I received a mail from NSML today. Who else got it?
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Gozychuks(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
I just got d mail of the extension just as I completed d test
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by chi101: 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
Gozychuks: Just finished d test. D checkin text is crazy.
What was it like? Please share your experience
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by chi101: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
Gozychuks: I just got d mail of the extension just as I completed d test
Yea. Same mail I got.
Who knows the next stage?
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Gozychuks(m): 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
chi101:
What was it like? Please share your experience
. The verbal was quite ok though i didn't finish. D Numerical wasn't too hard didn't finish either. For logical some were confusin. D only one I finished is d d checking n its d craziest of them all. Ur given nos or alphabets then askd to identify them among d options. Its memory work. D ones with alphabets r confusing since one is not used to using alpahabets like dat. D time is so fast. If u avent done d test practise befor attemptin d test

1 Like

Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by world(f): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Pls what mail did u receive?
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Gozychuks(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
Thank God I av completed d test bf seein dis new mail. If not I would av postponed d test. Now its completed. N done with lookin up to other things while waitin to hear frm NSML
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by world(f): 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
Plsooo i wrote my test on the 15th but i just received a mail of extension. What does that mean? Will i have to do it again?
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by chi101: 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
world: Plsooo i wrote my test on the 15th but i just received a mail of extension. What does that mean? Will i have to do it again?
You don't have to do it again. I am sure you were asked to disregard the mail if you have already taken the assessment.
I took mine on Sunday and I hope to receive good news soon.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Gozychuks(m): 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
world: Plsooo i wrote my test on the 15th but i just received a mail of extension. What does that mean? Will i have to do it again?
Disregard d mail
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Gozychuks(m): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
What's up people. Who is in the house?
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by mechango: 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
any news abt our results my pple in d house?
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Gozychuks(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
Happy Sunday. No news yet. Wish u all the best
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by tmry: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
No news yet but this week I believe they will inform those that made it and also invite them for the validation test on LNG website.

I wish everyone of us that took the online assessment Goodluck!!!
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by tobypills(m): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by nwajay(m): 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
tmry: No news yet but this week I believe they will inform those that made it and also invite them for the validation test on LNG website.
I wish everyone of us that took the online assessment Goodluck!!!

I don't think what they meant is a website. What it said was nlng ship management site(location). The essence of a validation would/should be to confirm that you actually took the first UNSUPERVISED test on your own. Therefore you would be required to take the test on site, precisely in port harcourt just before a face to face interview.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by meyeh: 8:11am On Jul 21, 2014
Good morning peeps, pls has anyone heard anything from NSML since the test was over?
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by cricifixo: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2014
notin yet but lets be optimistic
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by hugoe(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Any update?
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by opemipo08: 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
hello guys, just stumbled on this topic. i wrote the test too but still waiting for the result, anyone with ideas on how the recruitment process will be and how much they pay. thnaks.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by meyeh: 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Just got a message now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Confirmed Fake Job Venues And Companies / Enugu Government Recruitment Of Forest Guards (1700 Openings) / Coscharis Group Latest Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.