Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling (17984 Views)

Vacancies @ Nigerian LNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) - February 2015 / Test Invite From Nsml A Subsidiary Of Nlng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Chikogb: 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
meyeh: Just got a message now

Please do you mind sharing it?
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by meyeh: 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wud av shared, if it was good news!
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Chikogb: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
meyeh: Wud av shared, if it was good news!

Please can you still share with us? Sorry about that
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by amobisaheed(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2014
Pls let us know whatz up
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by tmry: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2014
I got mine yesterday though I didn't make it to the next stage and I still want to thank God; at least I was shortlisted to take the online assessment...I will try better next time!

Dear All,

Subsequent to your application to NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) for the Position of Senior Planning & Manning Officer and the online assessment test you did, please be informed that you were not successful in the online assessment test.

We wish you success in your future endeavours.

Sincerely,
NLNG Ship Management Limited Recruitment

1 Like

Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Gozychuks(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2014
I just got the unsuccessful msg dis morning
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by nwajay(m): 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
tmry: I got mine yesterday though I didn't make it to the next stage and I still want to thank God; at least I was shortlisted to take the online assessment...I will try better next time!
Dear All,
Subsequent to your application to NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) for the Position of Senior Planning & Manning Officer and the online assessment test you did, please be informed that you were not successful in the online assessment test.
We wish you success in your future endeavours.
Sincerely,
NLNG Ship Management Limited Recruitment

Was this mail sent as Dear all? Any info on planning and manning officers?
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by peacebaz(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
Whats d way forward peeps as regards d NSML...any news or update yet..
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Gozychuks(m): 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
nwajay:

Was this mail sent as Dear all? Any info on planning and manning officers?
It was sent as Dear all. I don't understand why it was addressed that way
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by world(f): 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Has any one here received a sucess mail?
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by peacebaz(m): 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
@ world did u receive any mail from them
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by world(f): 7:38am On Jul 24, 2014
peacebaz: @ world did u receive any mail from them
yes! Yesterday, but unsucess mail.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by ijeomalau(f): 10:25am On Jul 24, 2014
Has anyone at all received a success mail? I am yet to hear from them.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Profitcost: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
its funny, nobody has received success mail. ok maybe nobody the exam
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Profitcost: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
its funny, nobody has received success mail. ok maybe nobody pass the exam
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by jibolao: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
Profitcost: its funny, nobody has received success mail. ok maybe nobody pass the exam

Have you received any email from them? I believe those that have not received up till now passed the test.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by chi101: 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
we are still awaiting their response.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by nwajay(m): 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
For those waiting for a mail saying if it was successful or unsuccessful, i guess if by the end of tomorrow you do not get any mail, it is safe to say it will not come possibly till the end of the HOLIDAYS.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by chi101: 11:50am On Jul 25, 2014
Any updates yet? My people
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by jibolao: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
success at last! Just got my interview invitation

1 Like

Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by chi101: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
congrats to those who have received the interview invite.
Still praying and hoping on GOD for some good news.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by ijeomalau(f): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
jibolao: success at last! Just got my interview invitation

Congrats! When is your interview and what position did you apply for?
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by jibolao: 9:37am On Jul 26, 2014
ijeomalau:

Congrats! When is your interview and what position did you apply for?
The interview is on the 19th Aug and I applied for planning and manning officer.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by ijeomalau(f): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2014
jibolao:
The interview is on the 19th Aug and I applied for planning and manning officer.

Good luck to you!
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by ijeomalau(f): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2014
chi101: congrats to those who have received the interview invite.
Still praying and hoping on GOD for some good news.

Have you gotten the mail yet?
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by chi101: 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
ijeomalau:

Have you gotten the mail yet?

I haven't heard anything yet. Maybe its in batches. Please respond to the mail I will send you.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by girlloom(f): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
Just stumbled on this, I received the success mail and I have been invited for oral interview and validation. God help us

1 Like

Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by jibolao: 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
girlloom: Just stumbled on this, I received the success mail and I have been invited for oral interview and validation. God help us
What position did you apply for?

1 Like

Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by cray1: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2014
Just got my invitation for the validation test, and if passed will proceed to the Oral Interview.
Happy. I applied for Internal Relations Officer, I hope I get through

1 Like

Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by girlloom(f): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2014
I applied for planning and manning officer

1 Like

Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by ijeomalau(f): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
@ Girlloom, jibola and cray1 wish you guys the best. May we all be successful at the interviews.

Any idea of what their interview process is? Like how many stages...
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by cray1: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Its most likely its another test like the first. I assume only the people who then pass that one will go in for the interview. So, prepare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Confirmed Fake Job Venues And Companies / Coscharis Group Latest Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Enugu Government Recruitment Of Forest Guards (1700 Openings)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.