Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling (17985 Views)

Vacancies @ Nigerian LNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) - February 2015 / Test Invite From Nsml A Subsidiary Of Nlng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by bestdiddy: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
cray1: Just got my invitation for the validation test, and if passed will proceed to the Oral Interview.
Happy. I applied for Internal Relations Officer, I hope I get through

Hello Cray1, hearty congratulations to you. please when is your validation test/interview scheduled to hold?
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by chi101: 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
This thread is dulling o. What's up people? grin grin grin
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by ijeomalau(f): 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
The house is really quiet, whats up guys...
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by cray1: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
Anyone received response after the validation test and interview?
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by nwajay(m): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
Some validation/interview were conducted this week. I don't think the results of the validation/interview should be expected yet.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by chi101: 8:33am On Aug 21, 2014
Hi all, we all just need to chill for now. Hopefully we will hear good news from them soon.
In the meantime, who knows what to expect next? Any information shared would be nice. wink
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by jibolao: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
Awaiting the good news. @Chi 101, I guess the next stage should be medicals.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by jibolao: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
nwajay: Some validation/interview were conducted this week. I don't think the results of the validation/interview should be expected yet.
Do you know of any one that will be having their interview later? When did you have yours?
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by nwajay(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
jibolao:
Do you know of any one that will be having their interview later? When did you have yours?

No I do not know anyone that would have their validation/interview done later than this week. Mine was last week.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by chi101: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ok...so we know that the interviews were done in two weeks.
My estimation is that about 80-100 people were interviewed for the three positions.
Anybody know how many people they want for each of the positions?

Let's pray for good news pals.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by jibolao: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
nwajay:

No I do not know anyone that would have their validation/interview done later than this week. Mine was last week.
What position did you apply for?
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by ijeomalau(f): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
The staff who conducted the interviews confirmed responses will be sent within 3 weeks. The next and final stage is the medicals. Let's hope for the best.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by vebee: 7:04am On Aug 26, 2014
I pray for favour for us all
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by vebee: 7:09am On Aug 26, 2014
I think we were about 18 of us that were interviewed on the day I was interviewed but I believe we all came at different times so the office does not get too crowded! I hope for the best for us all smiley
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by chi101: 10:17am On Aug 26, 2014
Yeah, We will all succeed. Was you interview done in Lagos or PH?
vebee: I think we were about 18 of us that were interviewed on the day I was interviewed but I believe we all came at different times so the office does not get too crowded! I hope for the best for us all smiley
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by nwajay(m): 11:18am On Aug 26, 2014
vebee: I think we were about 18 of us that were interviewed on the day I was interviewed but I believe we all came at different times so the office does not get too crowded! I hope for the best for us all smiley

You are correct in the average figures of those who attended the interview. I doubt if there were up to 80-100 people based on the list I saw which included all job functions. Except someone else was interviewed outside of the two days which have been already mentioned in this forum.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by chi101: 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
I guess you were interviewed in PH.
I was interviewed in Lagos, and I still believe we could have been up to 80 people interviewed in all. Anyways...lets keep praying.
nwajay:

You are correct in the average figures of those who attended the interview. I doubt if there were up to 80-100 people based on the list I saw which included all job functions. Except someone else was interviewed outside of the two days which have been already mentioned in this forum.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by nwajay(m): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lagos, I do not know anyone or if an interview was conducted in Port-harcourt. People from The north were also interviewed in Lagos.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by chi101: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ok. We can only wait and pray.

nwajay: Lagos, I do not know anyone or if an interview was conducted in Port-harcourt. People from The north were also interviewed in Lagos.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by ijeomalau(f): 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
Interviews were conducted in PH on the 18th and 19th. Not sure if there were anymore afterwards.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by vebee: 12:09am On Aug 31, 2014
I was interviewed in ph and on the list we were abt 18 of us. Wow! So an interview ws conducted in lag? Well I wish all of us best of luck

1 Like

Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by chi101: 10:54am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month house, may this month bring us all we desire and require.
Amen! wink grin kiss

1 Like

Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by jibolao: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2014
And the waiting game continues...All is well
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by chi101: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2014
Would it be unwise to send them a mail and confirm what's up?
You know?
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by jibolao: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2014
Just received a message now!
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by chi101: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
Whats the message? Hope its good news?
jibolao: Just received a message now!
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by jibolao: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
chi101: Whats the message? Hope its good news?
Not good. Wish the rest luck.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by ninab: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
I got a mail too,just one person waas picked!out of all interviewed cus he had shipping experience!beta luck next time
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by chi101: 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
Well..all is in God's hand.
Better opportunities will come.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by vebee: 1:09am On Sep 03, 2014
Are you serious about saying just one person was picked? It can't be! Cause they said there would be training for some months before you start working!! Wow! Anyway best of luck for other times
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by chi101: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2014
I am also surprised to hear only one person was picked.
Anyways for those that applied for other positions other than the planning and manning officer...have you been contacted?
vebee: Are you serious about saying just one person was picked? It can't be! Cause they said there would be training for some months before you start working!! Wow! Anyway best of luck for other times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Confirmed Fake Job Venues And Companies / Enugu Government Recruitment Of Forest Guards (1700 Openings) / Coscharis Group Latest Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.