Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,029 members, 7,803,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Reasons Why You Should Never Leave Your Kids With A Househelp/domestic - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Why You Should Never Leave Your Kids With A Househelp/domestic (964 Views)

When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / What Factors Should A Family Consider When Hiring A Househelp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Never Leave Your Kids With A Househelp/domestic by uzoo: 9:07am On Oct 08, 2008
i was in the gym ,and couldnt help listening to what the mothers around me were saying
about what thier domestics had been doing to thier children ,and i mean really horrible stuffs

and i thought God help the creature that does this to my own child/children.

so everyone take note .have a relative/cousin around your kids your can trust.
otherwise this is what the househelp will do to them,

1. they will drop you baby to the floor and seal thier lips with thier palm so you dont hear the baby cry.hence causing choking

2. they will use unhygienic kitchen utensils for your kids/baby,

3. they will never treat your kids like theirs,rather they will take out the anger they have for you on your kids
especially when you're not there.

4. they will starve your kids/baby/toddler.and feed themselves more.

5. dont ever send your driver to pick up a toddler/baby from school or wherever without a second party
(he or she may be a pervert and could do really disgusting things to your daughter/son in the car)

6. finally,dont let your kids out of your site for toolong ,teach them to free with you and tell you things ,especially things that happen around them when
you weren't there.remember kids like to talk alot.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Leave Your Kids With A Househelp/domestic by bigfather(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2008
Yeah, i do the last one most of the times. Though my kid is jst 2yrs but she talks to me a whole lot and i don't allow her go out of my sight at all !
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Leave Your Kids With A Househelp/domestic by uzoo: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2008
@bigfather

thats good ,once you engage them they never stop talking.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Leave Your Kids With A Househelp/domestic by abujabooks(f): 12:14am On Nov 05, 2008
@Poster,

U r very right.

I don't trust ANYONE around my kids.

Even with helps, I pick my kids from school myself. I ask them questions about the aupairs or househelp. Did she slap, shout or do anything to them? What happened d day b/4? Do dy like her? If no, d househelp is out of my house.

I taught them about what they should do if anyone tries to touch them sexually. Including Uncles. Most sexual abuse on children was committed by people we know & trust.

I cannot leave my baby with an househelp.

A baby that cannot tell me what has happened.

If I go out, my baby comes with me with d househelp.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Leave Your Kids With A Househelp/domestic by Outstrip(f): 2:15am On Nov 05, 2008
I agree with not letting just anyone around your children. I have already discussed it with my husband. Not even uncles are allowed in my childrens bedrooms. They have no business there.

(1) (Reply)

Is An Engagement Or Wedding Party A Must? / Jealous Mother / Pair On Trial Over Boy's 'witchcraft' Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.