Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:09 PM

Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup (193177 Views)

YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by MyrandaHammons: 4:24am On Jan 13, 2015
Yay!! you cannot believe what this spell caster Lord Shinnok just did for me!!! Was this all a magic?? "This is totally a Christmas miracle for me lol" My mouth are short of words. “I got a divorce from my husband when I was six months pregnant with my second child. We had only been married for a short time and had another child who was 1 year old. We had been arguing and quarreling nonstop since the day our first child was conceived, no love nor trust from him anymore so he divorced. And all these whiles, I have been trying all different means to get him back, I also tried some different spell casters from other countries, but none of them could bring Richard back to me. It was only Lord Shinnok who guaranteed me an urgent 24 hours spell casting, and he assure me that my husband will be with me before Christmas day. I am writing to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you for keeping your promises, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back today 24th of December 2014.. I was thrilled to know that you are specialized in reuniting Lovers. I never thought, in my whole life, that I would be writing to thank someone for casting a love spell on my marriage, but that day has arrived! I have never been happier in my life, and I feel like all of my dreams has turned into reality now. Thank you, Shinnok, for helping me through the worst times of my life, for being such a great spell caster, and for giving me a love spell that has brought me so much joy. If you doubt his ability, trust me. You should take a chance. It pays off in ways you could never even imagine, Contact him through his website: http://lordshinnokspellte.wix.com/lordshinnoktemple and email: Lordshinnokspelltemple@outlook.com. He is also on skype: lord.shinnok1. thank you so much sir (Mrs Audrey Heffler from Australia).

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by RobynCarlzon: 9:44am On Jan 13, 2015
Hello friends, an awesome and amazing testimony about a Great spell caster i really love to share. My name is Robyn Carlzon from the United States. Getting my Husband back is what i least expected and could never imagine. I and my Husband have been married for four years and we have been living happily but all of a sudden He changed completely and turned away from me and i never knew what was going on, i tried to ask Him but He refused to tell me what the problem is, and as time went on He sought for a divorce. I was so worried and confused, and i did all my possible best to get Him back but it was all in vain and i thought all hope was lost, and during my search for a way out, a friend of mine who had similar problem told me about a great spell caster called Great ODUDUWA who helped him to solve his problem. I never use to believe in spell casting in my entire life because i never thought it will work but i tried to give this man a chance and to my greatest surprise, He did his work and it yielded a positive result and i was able to get my Husband back. Even after the spell caster did his work, i discovered that my Husband fell so much in love with me unlike before. This spell casting isn't brain washing but he opened up His eyes to see how much i love and needed Him, and now i am a happy Woman again and do not know what to do for this Great spell caster and so i am using this opportunity to tell anyone having similar problem to visit him on kpotikispelltemple@gmail.com just tell Him your problems and He will help you because He is so real and powerful. Once again thank you Great ODUDUWA and may your gods always reward you for your good deeds.You can also contact him through his web site on http://kpotikispelltemple.webs.com

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by fatma12345: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2015
A GREAT TESTIMONY OF LIFE

i want to say a very BIG thanks to Dr Keke Odin for helping me bring the prince of my life back. i was so surprised on the 1st of January 2015, my boyfriend whom i was engaged to and we were supposed to be married in March told me he was no longer interested in the relationship. i felt cursed for my long term relationship to just end up like that. My partner cut out all contacts with me. i never knew that a friend had interest in my man and she went as far contacting a spell caster for help to get him from me. When i saw a testimony about Dr keke Odin the Chief Priest of all the registered spell Caster worldwide, he told me everything and how the other lady Contacted another spell caster. He told me not to worry that in 48 hours, my situation will be sorted. i just had believe, trust and faith in him that he will really do it for me. Lol and behold 48 hours later, Williams called to say he was sorry and that it was the work of the devil. now i am a happy. please i want to tell the whole world that Dr Kek Odin the best spell caster and you can email him on greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com. His legit website is http//:greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com. once again his email address is greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by johnsonautio: 4:26am On Jan 15, 2015
my ex-boyfriend dumped me 8 months ago after I caught him of having an affair with someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony on how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him.. he cast a spell for me and assure me of 24hr that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my peter came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Trust spell, you are truly talented and gifted contact his email: doctorbangola@gmail.com
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by rolandjohnson12: 3:19am On Jan 17, 2015
My Name is Roland Johnson
How my ex girlfriend came back to me through Dr Azuka love spell caster.
I Have never believer in love spell until i met this world's top spell caster. He is really powerful and could help cast spell to bring back once's gone,lost misbehaving lover and money spell or spell for a good job or whatever your problem is. I am a living testimony the girl i wanted to marry left me a week before our wedding and my life was upside down because our relationship has been on for 3 years. I really love her, but her mother was against us because i was not financially boyant to take good care of them. So when i met the spell caster, I told him what happened and explain the situations of things to him. At first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful but,i just gave him a try and in 2 days when i returned to USA, my girlfriend (now wife) called me by hermself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with her mum and family and i got a new job interview so we got marriage. I don't believe it the spell caster asked me for my name and my wife's name and that is all i wanted her to do. well we are married now and we are expecting the our baby,and my wife also got a new job and our lives became better. In case anyone needs the spell caster for help this is the email address Email:greatazukalovespell@yahoo.com or greatazukalovespell@hotmail.com tel:+2348071398555....

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by Alexsophia: 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hello My name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR OZIL email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR OZIL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact DR OZIL on his email: drozilsolutionhome@gmailcom or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or drozilsolutionhome@outlook.com or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/,he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email: drozilsolutionhomegmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or drozilsolutionhome@outlook.com or call his mobile number: +2348034210548

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by Alexsophia: 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hello My name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR OZIL email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR OZIL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact DR OZIL on his email: drozilsolutionhome@gmailcom or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or drozilsolutionhome@outlook.com or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/,he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email: drozilsolutionhomegmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or drozilsolutionhome@outlook.com or call his mobile number: +2348034210548

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by RobinWendy2: 2:17am On Jan 20, 2015
“I feel the same way as any other woman with heartbreak and What would I have done if not for DR. OSAUYI, my name is Mrs. Robin Wendy, I am 38. years old and I have a son. Unfortunately almost a year ago his father broke up with me because of a mistake I made and I just really want.him back. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I want.our family to be complete again, I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I read online that he helped a girl in this situation and I contacted him for help. I grew up with my parents divorced and I don't want that for my son and I miss my husband so much and just want our family to be whole again I want the love of my life back and I can honestly say that because he is the only man I have ever truly loved with all my heart. So I seek help from OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM. and he responded to me and he cast a love spell for me which I use in getting back my husband and I am happy and grateful to him for helping me and I want you all to also have the opportunity I had also, OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM is the only through help I have ever known. Good luck” you can call the great man on +2347064294395 his ready to help you with your problem

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by marjanviki: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
My name is Marjan Viki, AM from Canada i was propose to be marriage by a love one, but he suddenly changed his mind just because he found himself a new love, my heart was broken and so i was devastated to the extend of committing suicide a friend of my introduce me to a powerful doctor called Dr. Okoro when i first head of him i never believed his powers until i visited DR. OKORO JUBILEE SPELL CAST TEMPLE of the great prophetic, a man of wisdom and understanding he helped me out after having some conservation with him, and my ex love who promise to marry me later came back to apologize to me, today we are happily married with two lovely kinds. All thanks go to Dr. Okoro the powerful spell caster, if you need any help from him contact him with this email Jubileespellcast@gmail.com or Jubileespellcast@yahoo.com
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by fatma12345: 8:20am On Jan 23, 2015
A GREAT TESTIMONY OF LIFE

i want to say a very BIG thanks to Dr Keke Odin for helping me bring the prince of my life back. i was so surprised on the 1st of January 2015, my boyfriend whom i was engaged to and we were supposed to be married in March told me he was no longer interested in the relationship. i felt cursed for my long term relationship to just end up like that. My partner cut out all contacts with me. i never knew that a friend had interest in my man and she went as far contacting a spell caster for help to get him from me. When i saw a testimony about Dr keke Odin the Chief Priest of all the registered spell Caster worldwide, he told me everything and how the other lady Contacted another spell caster. He told me not to worry that in 48 hours, my situation will be sorted. i just had believe, trust and faith in him that he will really do it for me. Lol and behold 48 hours later, Williams called to say he was sorry and that it was the work of the devil. now i am a happy. please i want to tell the whole world that Dr Keke Odin the best spell caster and you can email him on greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com. His legit website is http//:greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com. once again his email address is greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by JaneWilson: 7:41am On Feb 01, 2015
My Name is Jane Wilson from Unite State
.I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contact this man called:ideshispelltemple@outlook.com I and my Ex Lover have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my Ex Lover leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me feel sad, so my Ex lover he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my Ex Lover again. the spell caster told me what i will do to get my Ex lover back, so he told me that he was going to make all things normal back. he did the spell on my Ex Lover and after 24hour my Ex lover changed completely he even apologize with the way he treated me that he was not him self, i really thank this priest his name is Dr IDESHI he have bring back my Ex lover back to me i want you all to contact him who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem he will solve it for you.him email address :ideshispelltemple@outlook.com CONTACT HIM NOW AND BE FAST ABOUT IT SO HE CAN ALSO ATTEND TO YOU BECAUSE THE EARLIER YOU CONTACT HIM NOW THE BETTER FOR YOU TO GET QUICK SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS...ideshispelltemple@outlook.com

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by erianna222: 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hey Guys! i am Eris Mors ,from USA, I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how i got my ex lover back.I was going crazy when my lover left me for another girl last month,But when i meet a friend that introduce me to Dr Akim the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to Dr Akim about how my ex lover left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My lover called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my lover called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact Dr Akim at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct AKIMTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM or call his mobile on +2348159645271 and get your problems solved like me..
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by Awho(m): 6:58am On Feb 09, 2015
Just keep breaking up with guys and be expecting them to miss u.. U hear?
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by RinaWendy1: 6:00am On Feb 15, 2015
Thanks to DR MARVELOUS for saving my marriage, i have been married to my Husband for 15 years, we have 2 kids together and our marriage was wonderful.Am very happy to tell every one my testimony Am Rina Wendy from united state,am a nurse,this story of my love life.I have been married for 4years and all this year of my marriage, another woman had to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years until i met a post where this man called DR MARVELOUS have helped many people and i decided to give him a reply on his Email if he can help me bring my lover back home and he ask me some information which i send to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids caring and bagging for forgiveness and that is why i am happy today DR MARVELOUS really make the woman i am today for any one looking for how to get his or her ex back or any problem you are having i advice you DR MARVELOUS si the solution to all problem .You can contact him with this email address MARVELOUSLOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR MARVELOUSLOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM OR CALL +2348107938405....web sit http://marvelouslovespell.webs.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else / Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.